Magneto/Wonder Woman vs. General Zod/Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Full Potential Magneto as of the Battle in Cairo
*Diana has her lasso, Sword, and shield

*Fight takes place in Metropolis as of Man of Steel
*Morals off

Arachnid1
Zod wins it I think. I want to say Mags stomps Vision but idk if Visions intangibility can save him. It shouldn't since whether or not magnetic waves hit you has nothing to do with how dense you make your composition, so Mags should be able to near insta-stomp Vision. Despite that, he gets absolutely instantly vaporized or crushed by Zod, in which case it comes down to Zod vs WW. Zod should take that.

KingD19
You don't think Magneto would put up his shields? And Diana is easily fast/skilled enough to put Zod on the defensive long enough for Magneto to either turn Vision into a wrecking ball, force him to use his laser(somehow), or turn him into shrapnel to use with the millions of other tons of shrapnel he can hurl at Zod. Honestly, Diana could just chop something of his off.

Stigma
Zod solos.

FrothByte
Magneto may be able to stop vision but I don't know if he can actually take him out other than bfr. Vision is vibranium after all.

KingD19
Vibranium is metal. Magneto controls all metal.

Surtur
Why doesn't Vision just phase and then walk up to Magneto and put his hand where his brain is and then become solid again? Do we have any reason to believe Magneto could affect him in his phased state?

KingD19
He couldn't phase through electricity. He can't phase through magnetic waves effecting him, because he's still made of metal.

Surtur
Damn that's some shitty phasing then if he couldn't get through electricity. But yeah, this just means Magneto now has an indestructible object in which to pummel Zod to death with.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
He couldn't phase through electricity. He can't phase through magnetic waves effecting him, because he's still made of metal.

That's painting with a very broad brush. Electricity and magnetism aren't the same thing.

Vision is able to create matter from nothing (cape) and change his molecular structure to change costume. I wouldn't make such claims as him not being able to phase through magnetism without some feat to back it up.

wakkawakkawakka

KingD19
Okay, here's another argument. Vision couldn't phase out of Wanda's telekinesis. Or if it wasn't telekinesis, he couldn't stop her from manipulating his density, which shows he can be manipulated. And if she can do it with her powers, Magneto should be tailor made for the task.

Also no, Vision couldn't phase out of the electricity. He had to blast one of the arrows to destroy the arc.

Also I seriously see Diana lopping parts off of Zod. She's damn good with that sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.