Boros vs Namek Freiza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

Frieza can use all of his forms, Boros can use all of his.

ares834
First form Frieza stomps. no expression

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
First form Frieza stomps. no expression Boros has better physical showings.

ares834
He does. But, via powerscaling, Frieza should be far stronger and faster as long as we ignore the low end showings.

KingD19
Based on actual feats though, Boros is stronger and faster and can heal from anything sans the Namek destroying death ball.

SSJGGogeta
Frieza has better physical showings. He can destroy a planet 10X the size of Earth with minimal effort, and kick away a planet buster with 5% of his full power.

Not to mention that he's far above Boros in terms of speed, destructive capacity, striking power, and durability.

At the most, I'd say Boros might fight on par with second form. But third form should stomp, and fourth form would be spite in favor of Frieza.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Frieza has better physical showings. He can destroy a planet 10X the size of Earth with minimal effort, and kick away a planet buster with 5% of his full power.

Not to mention that he's far above Boros in terms of speed, destructive capacity, striking power, and durability.

At the most, I'd say Boros might fight on par with second form. But third form should stomp, and fourth form would be spite in favor of Frieza. Boros kicked Saitama to the moon, despite Saitama being his superior in every single category.

You could argue that Freiza is faster, but as far as striking power, and physicals go... Boros wins.

Frieza could win if he utilizes his energy attacks, and its not like Boros is STOMPING him in physicals, but I do think he's his superior in that department.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Boros kicked Saitama to the moon, despite Saitama being his superior in every single category.

You could argue that Freiza is faster, but as far as striking power, and physicals go... Boros wins.

Frieza could win if he utilizes his energy attacks, and its not like Boros is STOMPING him in physicals, but I do think he's his superior in that department.

Um... Okay. And Goku knocked Frieza all over Namek when he went Kaioken X20, despite Frieza still being twice as strong as him.

People get surprised in anime all the time, and can be caught off guard during a fight.

Um, no. Frieza is powerful enough to kick away planet busting attacks with 5% of his full power. And tank them with no damage. That's above even Saitama's showings. By a lot.

Boros' best attack is a planet buster, and that's being generous. Frieza can destroy planets in his first form by simply pointing at them.

Frieza's speed, striking power, and destructive capacity in his first form are all higher than Boros' in his Anaerobic mode. However, possibly not enough to bypass Boros' regeneration. So to be fair, I put 2nd form Frieza safely enough above Boros to beat him 9 times out of 10. Anything above 2nd form stomps.

Including when it comes to physicals. thumb up

danteiscool
SSJGGogeta: Freiza's first form possibly not enough to overcome Boros' regen? I don't know, like you said even his first form had enough power to blow up planets and while Boros' ultimate attack may potentially be a genuine planet buster, I don't think he'd be capable of regenerating from being hit by one. For one thing, he seemed to have to try and regenerate from Saitama's NCPs (Normal Consecutive Punches) and in the manga when this happened, his body had been reduced to chunks. A planet busting attack hitting him directly would likely leave nothing left of his body to recover from.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by danteiscool
SSJGGogeta: Freiza's first form possibly not enough to overcome Boros' regen? I don't know, like you said even his first form had enough power to blow up planets and while Boros' ultimate attack may potentially be a genuine planet buster, I don't think he'd be capable of regenerating from being hit by one. For one thing, he seemed to have to try and regenerate from Saitama's NCPs (Normal Consecutive Punches) and in the manga when this happened, his body had been reduced to chunks. A planet busting attack hitting him directly would likely leave nothing left of his body to recover from.

Well you may be right. Tbh, even first form Frieza's sheer fire power could overwhelm him. As I said, this is a spite thread.

carver9
Boros kicked Saitama into the moon and Frieza kicked Vegeta huge blast into space with minimum effort. Anyways, Frieza stomps with ease.

Jmanghan
SSJGGogeta: Freiza's first form possibly not enough to overcome Boros' regen? I don't know, like you said even his first form had enough power to blow up planets and while Boros' ultimate attack may potentially be a genuine planet buster, I don't think he'd be capable of regenerating from being hit by one. For one thing, he seemed to have to try and regenerate from Saitama's NCPs (Normal Consecutive Punches) and in the manga when this happened, his body had been reduced to chunks. A planet busting attack hitting him directly would likely leave nothing left of his body to recover from. Thats if Boros doesn't use his attack first, which he might.

carver9
Thats if Boros doesn't use his attack first, which he might.

Boros can use any attack he wants. It does nothing here.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carver9
Boros can use any attack he wants. It does nothing here. I bet you and SSJG think that the Omni-King can stalemate any character in all of fiction.

SSJGGogeta
Thats if Boros doesn't use his attack first, which he might.

That's as irrelevant as the omni-king is, to this thread.

Please stay on topic. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I bet you and SSJG think that the Omni-King can stalemate any character in all of fiction.

Frieza stomping here doesn't mean they think Omni King can stalemate or supercede any being in fiction. erm

KingD19
Honestly Frieza shouldn't be fast enough to touch Boros. And Boros should be strong enough to physically hurt him while dodging or regenerating from everything except the Planet Killer ball.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Frieza stomping here doesn't mean they think Omni King can stalemate or supercede any being in fiction. erm

Why, thank you.

Originally posted by KingD19
Honestly Frieza shouldn't be fast enough to touch Boros. And Boros should be strong enough to physically hurt him while dodging or regenerating from everything except the Planet Killer ball.

First form Frieza is faster than any character that was shown before him. Even Raditz has better speed feats than Boros.

And it doesn't take a planet busting attack to overwhelm Boros. Frieza should take this, in first form. Not giving it to him easily, but he'd take a majority, given his firepower, speed, and strength are all above what Boros has shown.

KingD19
What speed feats do Frieza and Raditz even have?

And what strength feats does he have to say he's above Boros?

SSJGGogeta
What speed feats do Frieza and Raditz even have?

And what strength feats does he have to say he's above Boros?

Well for one, Radditz dodged special beam cannon, which is faster than light. That's probably about a 1/10th light speed combat feat. And Frieza flew all the way across Namek in just a few seconds, in first form, without even getting out of his chair.

For strength, we have Raditz flicking away mountain busting attacks, and Frieza scoffing at continent level potency blows from Nail.

Frieza > Boros.

KingD19
Well for one, Radditz dodged special beam cannon, which is faster than light. That's probably about a 1/10th light speed combat feat. And Frieza flew all the way across Namek in just a few seconds, in first form, without even getting out of his chair.

For strength, we have Raditz flicking away mountain busting attacks, and Frieza scoffing at continent level potency blows from Nail.

Frieza > Boros.

That's only in the Ocean Dub. Not the Manga or the original Anime. So no, he's not faster than light. That would mean Gohan(who blocked it) and Piccolo(who deflected it) are also both ftl, and that's clearly not the case.

In the manga Piccolo says, "H-he dodged it! How could anyone move so fast?!" Nothing about light speed and beyond.

The only Dragon Ball attack that's actually lightspeed is Solar Flare.

Frieza not getting out of his chair is because his chair can fly. It's called a hover pod and it seems he just uses it because he thinks he's better than everyone else. If you've got a mobile throne, why would you get up?

That's not a feat for him either.

Boros was tanking and blocking hits from Saitama that previously(like his joke punch against Genos) leveled plateaus and entire structures.

As for the Nail thing, I don't know what you're talking about. But if he said he could do something to a continent with physical blows, it had to be hyperbole.

carver9
Boros kicked Saitama into the moon and Frieza kicked Vegeta huge blast into space with minimum effort. Anyways, Frieza stomps with ease.

SSJGGogeta
That's only in the Ocean Dub. Not the Manga or the original Anime. So no, he's not faster than light. That would mean Gohan(who blocked it) and Piccolo(who deflected it) are also both ftl, and that's clearly not the case.

In the manga Piccolo says, "H-he dodged it! How could anyone move so fast?!" Nothing about light speed and beyond.

The only Dragon Ball attack that's actually lightspeed is Solar Flare.

Frieza not getting out of his chair is because his chair can fly. It's called a hover pod and it seems he just uses it because he thinks he's better than everyone else. If you've got a mobile throne, why would you get up?

That's not a feat for him either.

Boros was tanking and blocking hits from Saitama that previously(like his joke punch against Genos) leveled plateaus and entire structures.

As for the Nail thing, I don't know what you're talking about. But if he said he could do something to a continent with physical blows, it had to be hyperbole.

No, in the Ocean dub, Piccolo said Raditz was faster than light. But special beam cannon was at least light speed, in the anime AND manga. It was faster than any of his other attacks, and Piccolo was able to destroy the moon in a second with a ki blast shot from Earth- which is greater than light speed. So Special beam cannon >= Light speed.

Of course, this doesn't make him light speed. But assuming he moved even 1/10th the distance that the special beam cannon had to move, that would still be at least near relativistic. Which is still ridiculously faster than Boros or even Saitama have been shown to move at close range.

Frieza is way faster than his chair, dumb dumb.

Boros was not tanking those hits from Saitama. Saitama literally tanked all of his hits, and then put him down with just a few casual hits of his own.

Uh, Nail had a power level of around 40k or so. He was around Recoome's level. And Recoome could destroy continents with a casual blast. Recoome could also do more damage to Vegeta, with a punch, than he did with continent leveling attacks. Meaning his punch is POTENT enough to destroy a continent. Maybe he couldn't just throw his fist down and destroy a continent, but if the amount of force present in one of his punches was spread over the continent, it would be destroyed.

This is very simple A B C logic, bro.

KingD19
Wow. Lol.

SSJGGogeta
Wow. Lol.

I can post scans and videos, if you'd like. wink

KingD19
So here's why ABC doesn't always work. Didn't Roshi blow up the moon as well? In an instant? ANd how many people since then have dodged the Kamehameha? Basically by ABC logic, almost everybody in DBZ/GT/Super has lightspeed+reaction times. Yet they get hit by regular ki beams and other fighters.

And yeah, Frieza is faster than his chair. But you're the dumb dumb who pointed out how he flew across the planet without leaving his chair and then tried to claim it as his feat. That's like me saying, "I hit 120mph you guys!...in my car." Even if I can run/fly that fast or faster, being in my car means it's my cars feat, not mine.

SSJGGogeta
So here's why ABC doesn't always work. Didn't Roshi blow up the moon as well? In an instant? ANd how many people since then have dodged the Kamehameha? Basically by ABC logic, almost everybody in DBZ/GT/Super has lightspeed+reaction times. Yet they get hit by regular ki beams and other fighters.

And yeah, Frieza is faster than his chair. But you're the dumb dumb who pointed out how he flew across the planet without leaving his chair and then tried to claim it as his feat. That's like me saying, "I hit 120mph you guys!...in my car." Even if I can run/fly that fast or faster, being in my car means it's my cars feat, not mine.

Not sure what you're getting at here. Goku has been dodging light speed attacks since he fought Tien the first time. Light speed is slow, when it comes to combat speed in DBZ. As a matter of fact, light speed is so slow in DBS, that Beerus literally flew trillions of times FTL just because he got bored of waiting for Whiss. I can post the feat, if you'd like.

No, you're the dumb dumb, for coming up with such a stupid analogy. If you're running next to a car being driven by someone, and their odometer says it's going 120 MPH, but you outrun the car, it means you went OVER 120 MPH. Yeah, you don't have an odometer that says you're going over 120 MPH, but you went faster than something that was. Sure, maybe first form Frieza couldn't fly so far at that speed, but he could fly much faster during a fight, in the short term.

So, in short, first form Frieza is OVER light speed. And that's severe lowballing, given the fact that Goku in base form flew halfway around Namek in less than 1/3,000,000th of a second(I can post this feat as well).

There's a reason Beerus and Whiss can go so much faster than light in DBS. Goku didn't just go from near light speed as a SSJ3, to trillions of times FTL to fight with Beerus. FFS bro.

First form Frieza is much faster than Boros. At least in terms of combat speed.

KingD19
Your logic is wow.

SSJGGogeta
Your logic is wow.

I know, common sense is so rare these days. eek!

KingD19
You, Dvampire, RealityWarper. You guys are all awesome.

RealityWarper

1) I'm not in this thread.

2) Don't put me in the same bag than that troll.

3) Learn to back-up the claims you make.

4) Make sure you have enough informations about all the characters involved in one thread before you attempt to debate.

Good day. XD

Jmanghan
Not sure what you're getting at here. Goku has been dodging light speed attacks since he fought Tien the first time. Light speed is slow, when it comes to combat speed in DBZ. As a matter of fact, light speed is so slow in DBS, that Beerus literally flew trillions of times FTL just because he got bored of waiting for Whiss. I can post the feat, if you'd like.

No, you're the dumb dumb, for coming up with such a stupid analogy. If you're running next to a car being driven by someone, and their odometer says it's going 120 MPH, but you outrun the car, it means you went OVER 120 MPH. Yeah, you don't have an odometer that says you're going over 120 MPH, but you went faster than something that was. Sure, maybe first form Frieza couldn't fly so far at that speed, but he could fly much faster during a fight, in the short term.

So, in short, first form Frieza is OVER light speed. And that's severe lowballing, given the fact that Goku in base form flew halfway around Namek in less than 1/3,000,000th of a second(I can post this feat as well).

There's a reason Beerus and Whiss can go so much faster than light in DBS. Goku didn't just go from near light speed as a SSJ3, to trillions of times FTL to fight with Beerus. FFS bro.

First form Frieza is much faster than Boros. At least in terms of combat speed. From how fast Boros was moving, he should also be comfortably above lightspeed.

Also, good job bringing up that Moon Feat, because by your logic, Boros and Saitama are both lightspeed as well.

Jmanghan
No, in the Ocean dub, Piccolo said Raditz was faster than light. But special beam cannon was at least light speed, in the anime AND manga. It was faster than any of his other attacks, and Piccolo was able to destroy the moon in a second with a ki blast shot from Earth- which is greater than light speed. So Special beam cannon >= Light speed.

Of course, this doesn't make him light speed. But assuming he moved even 1/10th the distance that the special beam cannon had to move, that would still be at least near relativistic. Which is still ridiculously faster than Boros or even Saitama have been shown to move at close range.

Frieza is way faster than his chair, dumb dumb.

Boros was not tanking those hits from Saitama. Saitama literally tanked all of his hits, and then put him down with just a few casual hits of his own.

Uh, Nail had a power level of around 40k or so. He was around Recoome's level. And Recoome could destroy continents with a casual blast. Recoome could also do more damage to Vegeta, with a punch, than he did with continent leveling attacks. Meaning his punch is POTENT enough to destroy a continent. Maybe he couldn't just throw his fist down and destroy a continent, but if the amount of force present in one of his punches was spread over the continent, it would be destroyed.

This is very simple A B C logic, bro. This would make sense.... If we didn't already know that physical power in Z isn't half as powerful as their energy attacks.

SSJGGogeta
From how fast Boros was moving, he should also be comfortably above lightspeed.

Also, good job bringing up that Moon Feat, because by your logic, Boros and Saitama are both lightspeed as well.

Based on?

And uh, jumping from Earth to the moon is a strength feat. Sure, he might have gone nearly light speed in doing so, but neither Boros, nor Saitama, can demonstrably fight at that speed. I mean seriously, what you're saying is that you in real life would be able to fight at the top speed at the apex of your jump height. Which is probably about 10 times faster than you can actually move with both feet on the ground. thumb down

LOL eek!

You're literally too stupid to come up with an argument for yourself. Putting YOU in the same category as those trolls, not me. Lmfao. laughing

This would make sense.... If we didn't already know that physical power in Z isn't half as powerful as their energy attacks.

Yeah, tell that to Goku and Beerus' universe busting punches. thumb down

danteiscool
SSJGGogeta: wasn't there also some scene in the anime, where during his travel to Namek, Goku could move from around several hundreds of times the speed of light to thousands? Could've sworn I saw a calc like that somewhere, but can't remember definitively.

And regarding Saitama's moon jump, I believe what the guy was trying to say is that Saitama could 'impulse' himself at such speeds, hence why he's saying Saitama and Boros by extension are that fast.

EmperorThanos
Frieza wins, he may be inferior in strength but he has the speed and the energy attacks to kill Boros.

Boros has no feats to put him at light speed, and Frieza could be ftl if power scaling is used.

carver9
There was a minute left before planet Namek exploded and Frieza said that he would be long gone before the planet exploded.

Jmanghan
There was a minute left before planet Namek exploded and Frieza said that he would be long gone before the planet exploded. It was 5 minutes.

Not sure where tf you got 1 minute from.

carver9
It was 5 minutes.

Not sure where tf you got 1 minute from.

OK, I don't think you read my post. I said it was a minute LEFT which means that some minutes had already passed. I didn't say anything about it being a minute total before the planet exploded. Now do you comprehend my sentence? I don't know any other way to word it.

Jmanghan
OK, I don't think you read my post. I said it was a minute LEFT which means that some minutes had already passed. I didn't say anything about it being a minute total before the planet exploded. Now do you comprehend my sentence? I don't know any other way to word it. Your post acted as if it were in response to something that someone said.

You worded it strangely.

SSJGGogeta
SSJGGogeta: wasn't there also some scene in the anime, where during his travel to Namek, Goku could move from around several hundreds of times the speed of light to thousands? Could've sworn I saw a calc like that somewhere, but can't remember definitively.

And regarding Saitama's moon jump, I believe what the guy was trying to say is that Saitama could 'impulse' himself at such speeds, hence why he's saying Saitama and Boros by extension are that fast.

Yeah, that's actually my calc, lol. It puts Base Namek Goku when he fought Frieza at 77,000 times FTL. Which makes sense, given that Beerus level is trillions of times FTL, casually.

I understand what was being implied, completely. But it's stupid to suggest that Saitama can fight at near relativistic, just because he can achieve that speed with a jump. That's like saying that Diane during the Hendrickson saga could fight at mach 100, just because Diane threw Meliodas so hard that he went around that speed to reach the kingdom to save Elizabeth.

Strength feats that involve launching someone at super high speed =/= Speed feats.

danteiscool
Ah, I see. I think I also saw a similar calc on the Vs. Battles wiki, which also puts Goku at star level destructive power/strength during the Freiza fight.

Very true, indeed. though if we really want to scale Saitama's speed, we'd have to use his dodging of the Lighspeed Flash's attacks in the webcomic, right?

SSJGGogeta
Ah, I see. I think I also saw a similar calc on the Vs. Battles wiki, which also puts Goku at star level destructive power/strength during the Freiza fight.

Very true, indeed. though if we really want to scale Saitama's speed, we'd have to use his dodging of the Lighspeed Flash's attacks in the webcomic, right?

Lightspeed Flash wasn't that fast, iirc. How fast was he? Did it specify?

yungz22
boros is stronger physically but i feel frieze's energy attacks are more than enough for bores to lose

danteiscool
SSJGGogeta: he certainly isn't on par with his namesake, but I do recall him launching about a dozen blows in a microsecond, I think. It was in the original webcomic, but unfortunately I can't remember the exact chapter.

Nonetheless, his blows were countered by Garou in his evolving form, which was more or less on par with Boros, so it should scale to him by extension.

danteiscool
Nevermind, found some pics on google, SSJGogeta. Take a look:

http://i.stack.imgur.com/JZgKU.jpg

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11125/111256107/4941352-2610625666-onepu.jpg

http://i.stack.imgur.com/tI6kk.jpg

Was wrong about the microsecond thing, but from the looks of it, he threw about 16 punches there, judging by the hit boxes or whatever they're called nowadays. The last two pics are more or less back to back, but the first one I'm unsure of. At any rate, the distance between his starting point and Garou should be the same as shown give or take a foot.

gideongarner01
Dude Saiyan saga vegeta might be able to beta boros. They are 50/50. Meaning recoome could stomp boros let alone any version of frieza.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.