Has anything ever said on KMC ever REALLY gotten to you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Like, straight up made you sad and miserable for over an hour or so?

Flyattractor
Nope, but then I am a Souless A-Hole.

NewGuy01
Every time some ****head decides to bump a thread that's still on the top of the page.

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Like, straight up made you sad and miserable for over an hour or so?
I love that i've done that TO people, with the click of a button. cool

Flyattractor
Yes... That does ROCK!

Nuke Nixon
bump

Surtur
Things strangers on the internet say don't really get to me.

Yamcha
There's been stuff said not towards me but others that in general has really enraged me before but in the middle of typing a 30 paragraph tirade, I just pause, delete it all, and realize it's pointless because I'll emotionally switch in like 5 minutes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Yamcha
There's been stuff said not towards me but others that in general has really enraged me before but in the middle of typing a 30 paragraph tirade, I just pause, delete it all, and realize it's pointless because I'll emotionally switch in like 5 minutes. Thats me without the pausing and deleting.

riv6672
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
bump
^^^Needs more drama. yes

Flyattractor
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/2255357/drama-bomb-o-s.gif

riv6672
That might do it.

Nuke Nixon
I save the drama for yo mama.

riv6672
Seems like everyone's first instinct on this site is to **** my mom.

Flyattractor
Well that wouldn't be an issue if she could cook.

Whisper
Is Usgarak still a Mod on here? He used to seriously do my **** in with his Mr "I'm so serious and sensible" posts.

riv6672
Never heard of him.

Surtur
No I have not seen Ush around for a while.

Dramatic Gecko
Everytime Quanchi said Khan beat Darth Vader I sunk into a depression that could only be sated by rubbing my balls over my Darth Vader helmet replica.

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Everytime Quanchi said Khan beat Darth Vader I sunk into a depression that could only be sated by rubbing my balls over my Darth Vader helmet replica.
laughing

riv6672
Thats no way to treat a sack.

Surtur
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

I fear soon you'll only be sated by rubbing them on the genuine article.

riv6672
Sack attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.