Hillary Clinton's emails

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Withsensibility
I dont see a thread about it here and Im very concerned about a presidential candidate who is being investigated by the FBI who was an incompetent secretary of state very unlikeable and constantly claims there is a vast right wing conspiracy against her specifically.

Is there anyone else concerned about this or has any up to date information? I think its something we should at least be discussing...

Surtur
Well the problem is from what I understand the FBI essentially said: Hilary is a moron, but that isn't technically against the law. That is how they tried to play it.

Flyattractor
That and the LIBERALS are in charge of the DOJ and they aint gonna do anything to threaten the Hilldawg's Prez run. They want the Big Power Seat! And the mass majority of people that will vote for the Hilldawg are to wrapped up in their FaceTwits to know whats going on and are quite frankly to stupid to care.

Raisen
Oddly enough, as a middle class male, I've been told countless times that ignorance of laws is not a valid excuse. So people want to vote a woman into office that will not be held responsible? Is this a dictatorship?

Raisen
I really hope they don't find that peniis pic I sent to Hil

Flyattractor
Looks like she got the pic Rais....

http://i.imgur.com/6Gx2d6K.gif

Surtur
Something interesting about her tax returns. Apparently 96% of the money that she donated to charities was donated to the Clinton Foundation lol.

Withsensibility
Originally posted by Surtur
Something interesting about her tax returns. Apparently 96% of the money that she donated to charities was donated to the Clinton Foundation lol. Does that count as personal emails?

Surtur
No, but it wasn't worth it's own topic. Just more shady Hildog stuff.

snowdragon
To bad for this guy his life is about to be ruined:

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/08/kristian-saucier-sentencing-clinton-227052

Hillary got off but this guy gets the shaft.

Surtur
You ever notice that when a person lies to the government it is wrong and a crime, but when politicians lie it's "just politics".

Withsensibility
Will Americans literally vote in an FBI suspect who will literally change the supreme court and wipe out her own investigation as president literally infront of the world and be okay with that? Or are we still voting for Clintons wife to spite Bush?

Surtur
Originally posted by Withsensibility
Will Americans literally vote in an FBI suspect who will literally change the supreme court and wipe out her own investigation as president literally infront of the world and be okay with that? Or are we still voting for Clintons wife to spite Bush?

I mean..I hope they won't but I get the feeling Hilary will be president. Not unless something major happens. The FBI basically called her stupid, but ignorant.

Withsensibility
Michael Moore and Cenk from TYT think Trump will win. This is a good feeling.

Surtur
TYT's have gotten horrible and Cenk is a dipshit.

Withsensibility
Originally posted by Surtur
TYT's have gotten horrible and Cenk is a dipshit. So is Moore, he even wants to move to Canada when Trump wins. Making America great again!

Surtur
I think Michael Moore is another one of these stupid smart people. Smart in some ways, but dumb where it counts. I guarantee you he won't move to Canada if Trump wins. He himself has even said for as much shit as he talks about America, a lot of other countries can be worse. He has said he'd still prefer to live here.

Flyattractor
Fat Mickey should just move to Cuba and be a Fat Happy little Dictator Fat Puppy Pet.

Withsensibility
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Fat Mickey should just move to Cuba and be a Fat Happy little Dictator Fat Puppy Pet. Lol, he should move to Cuba for free healthcare.

He needs it.

Flyattractor
Lol, he should move to Cuba for free healthcare.

He needs it.

Well his old TV show did a special on how great it was.....and then that got him cancelled.

Withsensibility
Well his old TV show did a special on how great it was.....and then that got him cancelled. He got cancelled from Cuba?

Withsensibility
Hillary's emails on wikileaks
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5898
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Hillary's hypocricy in meme form
https://imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Useful links
http://pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b

snowdragon
Yeah she has about a 10% trust rating but it won't affect the folks that will vote for her.

Simpletons rarely care about facts or things like morals.

Withsensibility
I mean, some of the memes are just staggering to say anyone in the right mind would support her just because they're butthurt at Trump supporters.

"Claims to be a spokesperson for women....willingly defends a child rapist and her Husband is a rapist"

"Voted for the Iraq war....twice"

"A career riddled with failure....wants to be president"

"Claims to help the middle class.....funded by the banks and international corporations"

"Supported by the GOP establishment....because they're both corrupt"

Whereas Trump on the other hand destroyed Jeb for his families ties to Iraq and the middle east (a table the Clintons also attend) and has no backing from the establishment and wants to cut taxes for the middle class.

But muh John Oliver and Stephen Colbert made me laugh by saying businessmen are racist. Seriously, Trump has singlehandedly risen an empire and is taking the country back! If Trump was a democrat running against Jeb or Cruz Id still vote for Trump. Its not about Dems vs Reps, its Trump vs the establishment. Against the crooked Hillary BOTH parties wanted to run and tried to destroy Trump.

Flyattractor
Looks like the Hilldawg "Found" her self a Scapegoat.

HillDawg tossed Black Man Under da Bus!

....and also proving that she is racist.

CAUSE HE BLACK!!!!!!!!

smokin'

Withsensibility
I wonder how Monica Lewinksy feels about Hillary Clinton standing up for women.

I wonder if people want an aldulterer rapist as first lady.

Flyattractor
He got cancelled from Cuba?

He should have been left there. But yeah. Lil Mikey used to have a tv show caled TV Nation back in the 90's. It was actually kind of fun.

I wonder how Monica Lewinksy feels about Hillary Clinton standing up for women.

I wonder if people want an aldulterer rapist as first lady.
Oh the Hilldawg has destroyed LOTS of WOMEN that she didn't feel like BEING THEIR CHAMPION!

Withsensibility
Whatever she thinks will gain her votes. Isnt she from the South midwest AND the north east? ***** has it all.

Flyattractor
Hilldawg full on taking advantage of that White Privilege.

Withsensibility
How can you be born with privilege? WTF is going on?

Flyattractor
How can you be born with privilege? WTF is going on?

It is LIBERAL Logic.

Withsensibility
It is LIBERAL Logic. Did you just mansplain to me?

MS Warehouse
Federal judge just ordered hilary to answer questions regarding the emails.

Withsensibility
Just to be clear, if you supported Bernie Sanders, but are voting for Hillary as a backup plan, you never supported Bernie at all!

All the butthurt Bernie fans on here dont understand this kind of logic.

Withsensibility
Also, how does Hilary feel about net neutrality when she wont let the FBI investigate her own ****ing emails due to possible treason?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.