Why isn't Battlefront adding more Survival missions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I don't know if you're familiar with the game but their is a mode in Battlefront called Survival, and you have to survive 15 waves of Imperial soldiers on various planets. Their are 2 on Hoth, 2 on Tatooine, 1 on Sullust and 1 on Endor. The game originally came with 4, and they added the Ice Caves of Hoth and the Tatooine Rebel Depot in free updates. They are the best thing about Battlefront for me, as I suck in the on-line mode (I always get killed.) I don't understand why they haven't added new ones for places like Bespin or Jabba's palace. Is it that the game is doing so poorly that they don't want to design free new content for the game as it is too expensive and not benefiting the company or am I the only person who likes the Survival missions. Thoughts?

Total Warrior
Tbh I think it's one of the least played mode in Battlefront, most people likely play online. I myself just tried it a few times but got bored real fast. This why Dice doesn't care about survival

Darth Abonis
Yeah, you're probably right. I'm the only person who likes it lol.

Trocity
People still play Battlefront? Huh.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by Trocity
People still play Battlefront? Huh.

Lol, its not that bad

darthbane77
Because EA is shit and doesn't want to add meaningful content to their shit game.

Petrus
Because Battlefront is shit.

They should've made it more like the Xbox versions. Stupid EA.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
People still play Battlefront? Huh. LOL thumb up

ILS
Because games make more money from abusing microtransactions, expensive DLC and creating less content than creating more content.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.