About The Ending!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redhotchilis2k
I am really confused, when the man said the smith clone guy was the last one left from the ships, what ships is he reffering to, and how many were there?!?!?! big grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dancerockrock

UofMguy
the ships that were supposed to have a counter strike against the machines before they get to Zion. someone(looks like smith) was on one of the ships, I think they said 5 of them, and sabotaged the mission

Ma'elKoth
You will understand what happend to the ships that were supposed to counter-strike the Sentinals when u play "Enter the Matrix"

Ice_Lightningo3
LOL...this is the oldest post on here lol...why I brought this up...I have no idea!

kalantiaw
the man smith cloned is named bane... in the real world, smith only took over his mind, not his body (appearance- wise)... zion formulated a counter attack for the machines... there were ships that were designated to certain areas within a certain perimeter... when they reach the perimeter, they are to discharge their emp... but before they ever got into place, bane (smith clone) activated the emp in ballards ship hence disabling all the other ships...

VenomVA
Yeah, what he said!

AliasNeo15
it kinda sux how everyone pretty much died at the end of Reloaded. Every ship was destroyed and everyone died except for the Logos, The Hammer and The Nebucadnezzarno

sum1butno1
Umm... Did I miss something or did the Neb blow up at the end of Reloaded? And Bane survived, though I don't know what ship he was from.

AliasNeo15
he was from the Ikarus, with Ballard as the captain. And i mean that everyone survived from the Neb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.