Joruus C'Baoth vs. Barsenthor (Force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Duel takes place on neutral ground

MythLord
C'baoth TPs her.

UCanShootMyNova
C'baoth

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
C'baoth TPs her.

Unlikely.

I don't know much about C'baoth, but I'd be remiss not to back my girl Thor here.

SunRazer
C'baoth is ridiculously powerful but TP'ing the Consular seems like an unlikely prospect.

And 'Thor's canonically a guy, Neph smile

Deronn_solo
What are 'Thor greatest telepathy/willpower showings?

SunRazer
Prologue Barsen'thor goes through a bunch of Rajivari illusions on a nexus. He endures fire and a mortal wounded being's pain being transferred to his consciousness, then sits through poison gas before confronting Rajivari's spirit.

He exorcises Morrhage from Parkanas Tark's body at the end of Act I whilst immensely weakened.

It's also suggested that his will outmatched the First Son's, IIRC, who was so powerful that he was cloaking the presences of all the Children of the Emperor in the galaxy.

If we're counting trailer showings, the Consular mentally stuns a Sith for a while in the midst of combat.

And then there's the Outlander stuff if you're counting it.

Nephthys
There's also all the Dread Master stuff where a player can partially resist them.

The First Son tries TP'ing Thor as well and she resists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.