Sith vs. Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
TPM versions for all.

Sith team:
- Sidious
- Plagueis
- Maul

Jedi team:
- Windu
- Dooku
- Yaddle
- Agen Kolar
- Kit Fisto
- Qui-Gon
- Tholme
- Luminara Unduli
- Aayla Secura
- Yarael Poof

darthbane77
Sith, Sidious and Plagueis are enough for the win, Maul is overkill.

BazookaMaster
Really? I think the first 5 in Jedi team is too much for either Plagueis or TPM Sidious

darthbane77
Sidious and Plagueis are both much faster than any of these Jedi, as well as better duelists than any of them save for maybe Windu. Maul is a better duelist than any of them as well, again save for Windu. Plus, they're power in the Force trumps any of the Jedi's own. It's by no means a stomp as I may have made it sound though, it will be difficult; but I think the Sith have it.

UCanShootMyNova
The Sith.

relentless1
Windu isn't a better swordsman than Dooku..

anyway Sidious Plageuis and Maul are too much for any of these guys

chingchangwalla
Maul could take half the team potentially, Sidious or Pagueis could solo

Q99
I do believe people are underestimating numbers. Windu + a mere 3 people less powerful than Dooku, Qui-Gon, or Yaddle just about beat RotS Sidious.

Having Maul is *very* helpful because 5 apiece, with Dooku and Windu as cornerstones? That is not going well even with two Sith as powerful as these.

Maul means he can keep 2, maybe 3 busy (depending on the individual). Which drops down the numbers each of the big two to a reasonable number. I'd say this is a pretty good fight, with near side having an overwhelming edge, both capable of winning.

Remember, just because a force user can blitz some lesser Jedi, doesn't mean they aren't using up energy *and* giving stronger foes room to act powerfully when doing so.

chingchangwalla
These 'lesser' Jedi consisted of some of the greatest duelists ever...

chingchangwalla
oh wait, its TPM versions...

Q99
Hm, how much does that downgrade them...? I don't think we know *anything* about Kit Fisto in that timeframe...

Well, it reducing Aayla to a Padawan, so she goes from 'somewhat helpful in keeping Maul busy,' to 'really not going to help.'

Most of the others were older and already had their positions in that time to begin with, so probably not much change. But even just the reduction of two warriors seals the deal, since it means they'd need to draw off better fighters to hold off Maul, and they can't afford to spare that.

SunRazer
lol, TPM or TCW Maul would be utterly butchered by Mace and Dooku alone. He's not taking half the team on his best day.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
lol, TPM or TCW Maul would be utterly butchered by Mace and Dooku alone. He's not taking half the team on his best day.

SoD...?

Trocity
SoD Maul would also get utterly eviscerated by Mace and Dooku.

Petrus
Yep, he would.

Prolly Jedi take it due to sheer numbers and having also because half the team is capable of competing with Maul.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
SoD...?

SoD Maul's still going to be eviscerated by Mace & Dooku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.