ANH Vader vs Kylo Ren (Movie feats only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
If you saw these two movies for the first time and knew absolutely nothing else about either combatant, who would you side with in an all-out fight?

ares834
Vader. Because Kylo is afraid he will "never be as strong as Darth Vader".

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by ares834

darthbane77
Vader, for the reason stated above. Kylo himself didn't think he was on Vader's level yet.

Darth Thor

thumb up

I'd go a step further and say that even puts Vader above Snoke. But that's just speculation on my part. Kylo's definitely not as strong as Vader though, and probably will never reach that level during the new trilogy.

Trocity
Ren has surpassed Vader in evil tho

Kurk
Fair point I guess..disregarding that quote?

Deronn_solo
Vader rapes.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
Fair point I guess..disregarding that quote?

Well disregarding that quote and just going by feats, Ren would seem better. Which is why that quote was in there.

With Vader, Disney's protective of its big Iconic Villain. They know his value, which is why they keep confirming every bad guy (sans Sidious ) is his inferior.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well disregarding that quote and just going by feats, Ren would seem better. Which is why that quote was in there.

With Vader, Disney's protective of its big Iconic Villain. They know his value, which is why they keep confirming every bad guy (sans Sidious ) is his inferior.

Until the new EU is explored and we get a ton of info on previous Sith Lords.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Until the new EU is explored and we get a ton of info on previous Sith Lords.

They'll all be inferior to Vader.

Zenwolf
They'll all be inferior to Vader.

We'll see, I'm not having too high hopes considering Legends just had them do all crazy *** stuff to have them be different than just regular TK users and such.

Granted Canon could be more tame than Legends, but we'll find out.

quanchi112
Snoke and even Kylo will shit on Vader. Even Tano wrecked him canonically.

laughing out loud

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Ren has surpassed Vader in evil tho
How so?

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Snoke and even Kylo will shit on Vader. Even Tano wrecked him canonically.

laughing out loud
This joke has gone on long enough. Come to your senses already...if you have any

quanchi112
This joke has gone on long enough. Come to your senses already...if you have any What has happened to my one devout and loyal apprentice ?

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
How so?

Ren killed his dad, Vader couldn't even kill his own son. He's soft.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity
Ren killed his dad, Vader couldn't even kill his own son. He's soft.
I would think the latter would be a harder task tbh.

Zampanó
Ren's use of the Force to freeze a blaster bolt in midair is basically the most impressive movie-verse feat.

TFU Ren stomps ANH Vader 10/10

TheNuisanceBird
*11/10

NTJack0

AncientPower
Movies only, Ben impresses me more on screen.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
We'll see, I'm not having too high hopes considering Legends just had them do all crazy *** stuff to have them be different than just regular TK users and such.

Granted Canon could be more tame than Legends, but we'll find out.

Disney's just too protective of their prize Icon in Vader. I see them giving Old Republic guys insane feats, but then putting Vader above them via canon sources and quotes.

Darth Thor
This joke has gone on long enough. Come to your senses already...if you have any

Lmao @ thinking he will stop. The more Disney bigs up Vader the more he will troll Star Wars boards pretending Vader sucks more than ever.

MythLord
Originally posted by AncientPower
Movies only, Ben impresses me more on screen.

thumb up

quanchi112
Disney's just too protective of their prize Icon in Vader. I see them giving Old Republic guys insane feats, but then putting Vader above them via canon sources and quotes. This is just your own bias. Vader didn't revenge definitively best Tano. You live in your own dream world. Luke destroyed him and Kenobi (a much older shittier one) let Vader win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.