Jedi High Council (KoTOR Era) vs Inquisitors (Rebels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuakeBlood
Jedi High Council: Vandar Tokare, Vrook Lamar, Atris and Kavar

vs

Inquisitors: Grand Inquisitor, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother and Fifth Brother

Duel takes place on neutral terrain

BazookaMaster
Vrook > all except GI
Atris > all
Kavar > all except GI
Vandar > all, probably GI included

I think the kotor Jedi have this easily

carthage
Agreed the KoTOR Jedi masters are on par with high tier Sith

darthbane77
I wouldn't go that far, but they seem to be on par with some of the PT Council at least.

BazookaMaster
No, I don't think they are, but they are above these guys...

I have Atris at the highest... below Qui-Gon, but above Adi Gallia in cobmat? And more powerful with the Force, around Ki-Adi Mundi I think?

Then I have Vrook... lower than Adi Gallia or Luminara in combat... Around Aayla Secura I think. About the Force... Maybe higher than Atris, at Kam Solusar, Darth Havock or beginer Asajj.

Kavar and Vandar would be around this, I'm not sure.

Zez the lowest. Below most Magna Guards.

NewGuy01
The Jedi, every time.

darthbane77
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
No, I don't think they are, but they are above these guys...

I have Atris at the highest... below Qui-Gon, but above Adi Gallia in cobmat? And more powerful with the Force, around Ki-Adi Mundi I think?

Then I have Vrook... lower than Adi Gallia or Luminara in combat... Around Aayla Secura I think. About the Force... Maybe higher than Atris, at Kam Solusar, Darth Havock or beginer Asajj.

Kavar and Vandar would be around this, I'm not sure.

Zez the lowest. Below most Magna Guards. Seems like a fairly accurate ranking, I'd put Vandar higher based on his accolades; but there's not really much to go on.

SunRazer
The Jedi win, lol.

QuakeBlood
up

Lord Stark
Even though he's got few feats, Vandar is implied to be stronger than the rest of the Council. And yeah I just don't see the Inquisitors overcoming them.

Azronger
The Jedi stomp.

Ursumeles
Jedi.

QuakeBlood
up

QuakeBlood
up

Trocity
Jedi, obviously.

Petrus
Originally posted by carthage
Agreed the KoTOR Jedi masters are on par with high tier Sith

Lmao @ the Inqs being 'high tier Sith', troll.

Rockydonovang
The Inqusitors likely have a much better chance than anyone wants to admit tbh. Being ultra-fodder to traya isn't that impressive. And rebuilding the enclave becomes way less impressive when you cinsider they had mintuites to rebuild it.

Tondemonai
Any of the Jedi solo via stasis and holistics

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Jedi, every time.

carthage
Vandar have KOTOR hype in encyclopedick medium

Rockydonovang
Depends on how you view Ashoka/maul vs traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.