Darth Traya vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Bonus: Traya gets the 20-90 (Depends on the Game engine) Elite Sith she ragdolled and Yoda gets the entire PT Jedi order

Who wins

Fight takes place on Ossus

Beniboybling
Proof Yoda can defend against drain?

cs_zoltan
This is pretty sad Carth, can you be any more bitter than this?

carthage
I don't know insulting a mod and then making a sig about it is pretty hard to beat

Who wins

DarthAnt66
Damn.

cs_zoltan
I never insulted any mod. Nice try tho, and looks like the answer is yes.

carthage
You got banned for a week and then come back to a forum that hates you talk about winning, for a guy that doesn't give a **** about debates you're obv doing good showing you don't care.

Please stop trolling my topic

BazookaMaster
Yeah Zoltan, Carthage's threads may be mismatched or controversial but stop being so salty :/

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by carthage
You got banned for a week and then come back to a forum that hates you talk about winning, for a guy that doesn't give a **** about debates you're obv doing good showing you don't care.

Please stop trolling my topic

I'm doing more debating than you, unless you call shitting buckets of salt debating mmm

Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Yeah Zoltan, Carthage's threads may be mismatched or controversial but stop being so salty :/

Carth's sole existance on this forum is to make mismatches about characters he doesn't like and I'm the salty? Lmao.

BazookaMaster
Eh most of the topics he does are interesting. If someone does as many threads as Carthage, some are going to turn out to be mismatches... that's normal you fail sometimes.

Last week 70% were neat, 30% were bad. Not much of a trolling for me

carthage
You routinely call new posters retards and make fun of Fresh for being black. You hav some issue with matches, then stop posting here and go troll SWTOr forums. You obv have some sort of anger issues with me, idk what I did but please stop derailing my thread

cs_zoltan
Eh most of the topics he does are interesting. If someone does as many threads as Carthage, some are going to turn out to be mismatches... that's normal you fail sometimes.

Last week 70% were neat, 30% were bad. Not much of a trolling for me

If you think Carth isn't deliberately making missmatches you are delusional.

You routinely call new posters retards and make fun of Fresh for being black. You hav some issue with matches, then stop posting here and go troll SWTOr forums. You obv have some sort of anger issues with me, idk what I did but please stop derailing my thread

I only call retards retard, duh. Freshest knows I'm joking.

I called you out once of being a bitter phag and I already have anger issues with you? Right, maybe you are just to sensitive. Not my fault the truth made your butt hurt more than a 30cm horse dildo.

Your salt amuses me tbh, so keep it up.

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Such emotion.

carthage
U keep saying people are salty but insult others because you're insecure. Look binding want to report you but you're derailing my thread . Please stop

darthbane77
Well, what a shitstorm we have here, haha. On topic: Yoda wins.

cs_zoltan
U keep saying people are salty but insult others because you're insecure. Look binding want to report you but you're derailing my thread . Please stop

I insult people because it's fun. Which is a lot more than your uncreative troll threads.

Sure you can report me for derailing and I'll report you for making missmatches wink

If you are losing the shit talking don't run to the mods, that looks pathetic.

quanchi112
How old is Carthage that he seeks to run to the mods to save him ?

carthage
I haven't reported you yet because I'm giving you the chance to stop. I'm not sure what I did to u, but you've obv got some axe to grind against other posters and me. Again please stop this others are legtimately posting their thoughts on this match while u bash others. Don't project your insecurities on others

cs_zoltan
I don't have it out against you. You must really be sensitive if you think so. You just started throwing up tons of salt because the truth hurts, which was too good to ignore.

DarthAnt66
I was unaware of this beef between Zoltan and Wine, tbh. Interesting developments. mmm

My blessings go to Wine since Zoltan was cancer back during my invasion of SWTOR. thumb up

EDIT: Plus, Wine's a classic SWF member, and there aren't many of those left.

carthage
You keep saying someone is salty but keep replying because your act of trolling is a cry for help. I understand you hate the fact you actually can't form a response on who wins this thread, because your so hateful towards others. You just need to share your thoughts on who wins and let's have a dialogue about this matchup

quanchi112
Is Carthage a real person or a bot become sentient ?

carthage
I'm a human being with feelings, hopes, and aspirations like u. I just want to make a thread where we can discuss who shins between two imaginary characters, without being insulted by meanies ike Cz Soltar

cs_zoltan
You keep saying someone is salty but keep replying because your act of trolling is a cry for help.

Right, that coming from the worst troll of this site must be true. Also pretty ironic since you also feel the need to keep responding, despite you saying you want to end it.

I understand you hate the fact you actually can't form a response on who wins this thread, because your so hateful towards others. You just need to share your thoughts on who wins and let's have a dialogue about this matchup

Lmao, as if your shit threads warrant any serious reply.

carthage
This would all hurt my feelings if you weren't a bitter racist. Again relax it's just Star Wars.

Does anyone else have any thoughts about he matchup, Soltan has made of clear he thinks Yoda would lose

quanchi112
I'm a human being with feelings, hopes, and aspirations like u. I just want to make a thread where we can discuss who shins between two imaginary characters, without being insulted by meanies ike Cz Soltar You are not fooling anyone. You seem quite an emotional mess these days. Next time you're having a meltdown log out before we witness your tears. Show some pride.

carthage
I've already taken my anxiety pills. Idk what more I can do I'm having hot flashes and sweating profusely. Ur right I need some fresh air so I don't end up like Soltarn

quanchi112
I've already taken my anxiety pills. Idk what more I can do I'm having hot flashes and sweating profusely. Ur right I need some fresh air so I don't end up like Soltarn

https://media.giphy.com/media/pHB2cl3wCGlKU/giphy.gif

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Can you be any more bitter than this?

carthage
So you're saying u don't want me to go outside? I don't get it You just said I was an emotional wreck and now ur saying Not to go relax. Your giving me mixed signals and it's really hurting my head

quanchi112
So you're saying u don't want me to go outside? I don't get it You just said I was an emotional wreck and now ur saying Not to go relax. Your giving me mixed signals and it's really hurting my head

https://38.media.tumblr.com/3495bcf6c133adb7252c62fdd0e67256/tumblr_n2n4pxvY9K1sjzbuao1_500.gif

carthage
Keep replying with memes it just encourages Zoltoon to insulting me more. You're an enabler and you two are working together. I can't believe this

quanchi112
Keep replying with memes it just encourages Zoltoon to insulting me more. You're an enabler and you two are working together. I can't believe this

http://gifstumblr.com/images/lieutenant-dan-ice-cream_1134.gif

carthage
that film is a classic but what does it have to do with Star Wars. At least Ty to keep the posts about Star wars.

quanchi112
that film is a classic but what does it have to do with Star Wars. At least Ty to keep the posts about Star wars.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/81efc7eff647d59767abbf2365dcc520/tumblr_o5ttzfvEnb1vn3sy7o1_500.gif

carthage
You dare defy me?

quanchi112
You dare defy me?

http://31.media.tumblr.com/d7f09a6a43aff436b0c168ff86f4fd9f/tumblr_mulqg8EmIy1qgm2uso1_250.gif

carthage
He couldn't even save his family, why do you idolize him? Is it because he cried when he was talking to Captain. Kirk? You are a sensitive soul

quanchi112
He couldn't even save his family, why do you idolize him? Is it because he cried when he was talking to Captain. Kirk? You are a sensitive soul

http://37.media.tumblr.com/b8916a2c6d92efddb650c5b0653240e6/tumblr_n09qh1HxlC1rgp5wmo5_250.gif

carthage
Idk I probably wouldn't derail a thread and call people salty like CZ Solton. Nut we can't all be Adonis incarnate like you Quan.

quanchi112
Idk I probably wouldn't derail a thread and call people salty like CZ Solton. Nut we can't all be Adonis incarnate like you Quan. Hush.

AncientPower
Quan slaghterhousing tbh.

chingchangwalla
Is Carth for real?

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Quan slaghterhousing tbh.

Who do you think wins?

AncientPower
Quan > You, I just said so.

carthage
Another troll in the topic.

Selenial

You poor, ingenuous soul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.