Superman vs Suicide Squad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
Okay, I admit I am making this thread to highlight one of the bigger issues I had with the Suicide Squad film. Part of the premise of putting together that team is so that they have people who can fight "the next Superman". So here goes.

Superman (MoS/BvS)

vs

Deadshot
Harley Quinn
Captain Boomerang
Killer Croc
El Diablo
Rick Flag

Fight to the death, in the streets of Metropolis.

wakkawakkawakka
laughing out loud

But to give a serious response, El Diablo, and if she were allowed Enchantress, are the only semblance of a threat to Superman: and that's really a stretch in itself as this relies on the whole magic aspect of the DCEU.

TheVaultDweller
That's exactly my point. Realistically, only Enchantress or Diablo could do anything, and that's making the big assumption that Supes' magic vulnerability carried over from the comics. Otherwise, that team would get fodderised in moments.

carthage
Enchantress didn't exactly display any energy blasts, spells sans prep, or sorcery feats bereft of the machine to suggest she'd hurt him.

He also withstood temperatures from re-entry/ the Inner core (if his tectonic plate feat is usable here) so he should handily withstand Diablos fire

He's never seen a boomerang so they could cut his eyes out tho

TheVaultDweller
Well, considering he can casually catch an RPG, I don't know if a boomerang would even hit him.

As to the fire, like I said, it might hurt him, assuming he has a magical vulnerability. But normal fire obviously wouldn't do anything.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Okay, I admit I am making this thread to highlight one of the bigger issues I had with the Suicide Squad film. Part of the premise of putting together that team is so that they have people who can fight "the next Superman". So here goes.

Superman (MoS/BvS)

vs

Deadshot
Harley Quinn
Captain Boomerang
Killer Croc
El Diablo
Rick Flag

You know I took my son to see this movie and we both reached the same conclusion: Superman would run through this team...

The magic angle is the only chance this team has with El Diablo and Enchantress as was correctly pointed out here already...

TheLordofMurder
That's exactly my point. Realistically, only Enchantress or Diablo could do anything, and that's making the big assumption that Supes' magic vulnerability carried over from the comics. Otherwise, that team would get fodderised in moments.

100% agreed...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Come to think about it though, and this is 100% dependent on if Supes is vulnerable to magic, Katana's sword could be used to defeat Superman...

Imagine Supes battling El Diablo's Devil Form...

Enchantress takes the sword out of Katana's dead hands (Supes has already killed her), teleports behind Superman, and steals his soul with the sword...

quanchi112
Team wins.

Utrigita
I believe, without having seen the actual movie, only small fight clips on YouTube, that she means with a certain degree of prep. Give Deadshot a kryptonite round, let el Diablo run rampaging around with his incorporeal form or whatever, give them prep and they can win or atleast increase their odds. Send them in unprepared like against enchantress and they gets butchered.

juggerman
Originally posted by Utrigita
I believe, without having seen the actual movie, only small fight clips on YouTube, that she means with a certain degree of prep. Give Deadshot a kryptonite round, let el Diablo run rampaging around with his incorporeal form or whatever, give them prep and they can win or atleast increase their odds. Send them in unprepared like against enchantress and they gets butchered.

I think you have the idea. She didn't really mean "This team can beat Superman" she meant it more as a team like this can combat greater situations than non meta task forces. Plus I'm sure there are other individuals she would like to add on

But as for the match up: With prep this team can give Superman a fight and maybe even win with heavy loses. Without prep this team gets rag dolled

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Utrigita

Except there is no evidence that they knew El Diablo was actually a giant fire demon underneath. Nor was kryptonite ever brought up at all.

Originally posted by juggerman
I think you have the idea. She didn't really mean "This team can beat Superman" she meant it more as a team like this can combat greater situations than non meta task forces. Plus I'm sure there are other individuals she would like to add on

That would have been fine if most of the team weren't composed of non-metahumans who are essentially street levelers. Even Killer Croc didn't come across as that formidable. Only two who seemed genuinely useful against bigger threats are Enchantress and El Diablo. And look how it ended for those two. And as to other individuals, we can't do anything but speculate, as Waller never mentions others (from what I can recall).

KingD19
Well now, Croc was physically strong enough to sling enchantress around, and she was literally ignoring full force hits from Harley and the others. He's got decent super strength and durability. But in comparison to Supes and other metas of his caliber, like the league, they do come up short. Except El Diablo. I'm kinda pissed all it took was a demo charge to kill a DEMONIC FIRE SKELETON SHAMAN

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Well now, Croc was physically strong enough to sling enchantress around, and she was literally ignoring full force hits from Harley and the others. He's got decent super strength and durability. But in comparison to Supes and other metas of his caliber, like the league, they do come up short. Except El Diablo. I'm kinda pissed all it took was a demo charge to kill a DEMONIC FIRE SKELETON SHAMAN

Well, you would expect him to have some level of super strength and durability. But hitting harder than a bunch of un-enhanced humans isn't what I would call some mind-blowing feat. And, other than tossing Enchantress around a bit, how much damage did his hits actually do? Considering that even Batman possesses freakish levels of strength for a human, I expected more from Croc. But that's just my personal opinion.

As to El Diablo, they could probably cook up some reason down the line to resurrect him, if they want to. He is some kind of mystical entity after all.

Utrigita
Except there is no evidence that they knew El Diablo was actually a giant fire demon underneath. Nor was kryptonite ever brought up at all.

as I said I haven't seen the movie, but from the clips I've seen my point remains that this team obviously wouldn't stand a chance against superman given the same circumstances as they had against enchantress, but allow them to prepare with the actual intelligence for a fight against for instance superman, in a forum setting, and they might not get slaughtered within the first two minutes. Also what Jugger said.

TheVaultDweller
Even with prep, there is only so much they can do. Unless you equip all of them with kryptonite weapons (because none of the actual standard weaponry used would do anything to Kal), which would be dumb. Because if you need to give them kryptonite in order to be useful in a fight against Supes, what was the point of even recruiting those people specifically?

playa1258
Superman curbstomps

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Superman curbstomps Who won between him and Batman again ?

Surtur
Superman in the movies has so far not shown any vulnerability to magic, so that won't help here. Feats from the comics do not transfer over to movie versions.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Who won between him and Batman again ?

He was casually beating Batman until he began to use kryptonite weapons.

playa1258
Who won between him and Batman again ? What was Batman doing without kryptonite?

Surtur
I just kinda laugh at the scene where the batmobile just bounces right off Superman and crashes.

Robtard

Superman (MoS/BvS)

vs

Deadshot
Harley Quinn
Captain Boomerang
Killer Croc
El Diablo
Rick Flag

Unless the team is given kryptonite, they have absolutely no chance.

Demon-from Diablo has presumably magical-fire, but we have no idea if that will affect DCU Superman, and he's already shown a high resistance to heat.

Anyone that argues against Superman here is a complete moron.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman in the movies has so far not shown any vulnerability to magic, so that won't help here. Feats from the comics do not transfer over to movie versions.

He was casually beating Batman until he began to use kryptonite weapons. So one human being can beat him with Knite weapons. That's the point.

quanchi112
What was Batman doing without kryptonite? He needed that Knite but once he had it. Game over, Superman.

playa1258
No spin job. Again what was Batman doing without kryptonite?

Surtur
So one human being can beat him with Knite weapons. That's the point.

Okay but you also acknowledge that nobody here has any kryptonite, right?

Batman also was NOT a normal human considering the thrashing he took, he had a powerful suit.

TheLordofMurder
Quanch claims to be objective and rational, but he's just a pesky troll...

As per the OP, there is no kryptonite in this thread, so that's out...

The only other chance the team has is magic and we don't have any evidence that Supes is vulnerable to it...

As a result the team dies here based on the available data...

Quanchi hates Supes though, so will argue against him at all costs...

FrothByte
You can include Enchantress and her brother and Superman would still steamroll the team. The only way they have a chance at winning is if movie Supes has the magic weakness.

quanchi112
No spin job. Again what was Batman doing without kryptonite? Batman needs Knite but with it he stomps Superman.

quanchi112
Okay but you also acknowledge that nobody here has any kryptonite, right?

Batman also was NOT a normal human considering the thrashing he took, he had a powerful suit. Superman admits he won't just kill and this team will. They also have a magical sword. That's a wrap.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Quanch claims to be objective and rational, but he's just a pesky troll...

As per the OP, there is no kryptonite in this thread, so that's out...

The only other chance the team has is magic and we don't have any evidence that Supes is vulnerable to it...

As a result the team dies here based on the available data...

Quanchi hates Supes though, so will argue against him at all costs... Do not be salty the team beats Superman. It's in character for him not to kill. These guys definitely kill. Rip Superman.

TheLordofMurder
Superman admits he won't just kill and this team will. They also have a magical sword. That's a wrap.

Where's your evidence that movie Supes is vulnerable to magic?

Surtur
Superman admits he won't just kill and this team will. They also have a magical sword. That's a wrap.

It's a fight to the death so he will kill them.

TheLordofMurder
Do not be salty the team beats Superman. It's in character for him not to kill. These guys definitely kill. Rip Superman.

Movie Supes wil kill if pushed too far; just ask Zod...

Supes could definitely defeat this team non lethally if he wanted to however...

Unless you can prove movie Supes has a magic vulnerability, the team cant win...

quanchi112
Where's your evidence that movie Supes is vulnerable to magic? He is susceptible to lots of attacks and he was ko'd by a laser in the first film. He dies. Superman dies. Accept it, troll.

TheLordofMurder
He is susceptible to lots of attacks and he was ko'd by a laser in the first film. He dies. Superman dies. Accept it, troll.

So you have no proof that Supes is vulnerable to magic...

Concession accepted...

thumb up

quanchi112
So you have no proof that Supes is vulnerable to magic...

Concession accepted...

thumb up I have proof powerful attacks hurt him so if you can't prove otherwise then you concede to the facts. Good, good.

TheLordofMurder
I have proof powerful attacks hurt him so if you can't prove otherwise then you concede to the facts. Good, good.

Terrible logic...

thumb down

So since 'powerful' attacks have hurt Superman, magic automatically can without a single showing of anything magical doing harm to him!?

GTFO of here with your troll based nonsense...

quanchi112
Terrible logic...

thumb down

So since 'powerful' attacks have hurt Superman, magic automatically can without a single showing of anything magical doing harm to him!?

GTFO of here with your troll based nonsense... It hurts him like pure force does. If you feel he can withstand the attacks without any ill effect please feel free to prove otherwise. You are a terrible debater.

TheLordofMurder
It hurts him like pure force does. If you feel he can withstand the attacks without any ill effect please feel free to prove otherwise. You are a terrible debater. .

You are the one claiming Supes has a magic vulnerability...

You have to prove your case...

Of course you have no proof and are just making BS up...

Typically fail-troll logic...

quanchi112

You are the one claiming Supes has a magic vulnerability...

You have to prove your case...

Of course you have no proof and are just making BS up...

Typically fail-troll logic... I never mentioned magic I mentioned force/power. Quit putting words in my mouth you cancer. If you feel he can resist the powerful sword then prove it, troll.

TheLordofMurder
I never mentioned magic I mentioned force/power. Quit putting words in my mouth you cancer. If you feel he can resist the powerful sword then prove it, troll.

The sword is magical...

There is no evidence he can be harmed by magic...

This is really simple Mr sub 500...

smile

quanchi112
The sword is magical...

There is no evidence he can be harmed by magic...

This is really simple Mr sub 500...

smile There is no evidence he is immune. You seem retarded. You are afraid of me so you're less than me. I win. Always against you.

TheLordofMurder

You are a liar and will forever be a liar and a loser...

The above is proof that you insinuated magic can harm Superman despite nothing to back up your claim...

You are a fail troll...

And you are a liar...

Read em and weep...

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
I never mentioned magic I mentioned force/power. Quit putting words in my mouth you cancer. If you feel he can resist the powerful sword then prove it, troll.

You mentioned magic in my previous post you liar...

quanchi112
You are a liar and will forever be a liar and a loser...

The above is proof that you insinuated magic can harm Superman despite nothing to back up your claim...

You are a fail troll...

And you are a liar...

Read em and weep...

Happy Dance Magic/powerful sword. Semantics. I never once mentioned magical weakness, troll. You claimed he didn't have one so the onus is on you. Chop, chop.

quanchi112
You mentioned magic in my previous post you liar... It is a magical sword which is powerful. I never said he had a magical weakness but I bet down the road they will get there. I'll be there to mock you then too.

TheLordofMurder
Magic/powerful sword. Semantics. I never once mentioned magical weakness, troll. You claimed he didn't have one so the onus is on you. Chop, chop.

Semantics my ball sack...

You insinuated he had a magic weakness by mentioning the magical sword with the context that they could harm him with it...

You are a poor liar and I see right though you...

At present there is no proof magic can harm Superman; there are no showings of magic being successfully used against him...

Game over Quanchi...

Superman wins...

smile

quanchi112
Semantics my ball sack...

You insinuated he had a magic weakness by mentioning the magical sword with the context that they could harm him with it...

You are a poor liar and I see right though you...

At present there is no proof magic can harm Superman; there are no showings of magic being successfully used against him...

Game over Quanchi...

Superman wins...

smile It is a magical sword which is powerful. I never made mention of a magical weakness which trust me will get covered down the line. Onus is on you since you claimed he has an immunity thus prove it. If not its concession time.

TheLordofMurder
It is a magical sword which is powerful. I never made mention of a magical weakness which trust me will get covered down the line. Onus is on you since you claimed he has an immunity thus prove it. If not its concession time.

I have good evidence that Supes does indeed have a magic weakness, but its nothing you were able to figure out...

You're not smart enough to sort through the evidence and figure it out as I did...

When you insinuated that Movie Supes was vulnerable to magic it was coming out of your @ss...

What I have to bring to the table as pertains it is fully backed up by the movies...

So yeah, the team does win, but your reasoning has nothing to do with it...

TheLordofMurder
Anyway...

To the thread starter and anyone else that might be following this thread, I am what I feel is compelling evidence that Superman may very well be vulnerable to magic...

Here it is:

During Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman was able to successfully restrain Doomsday with her Magic Lasso (up until the concrete block she was braced against crumbled)...

If Doomsday was subject to the magical power of her lasso, then it stands to reason that Superman would be affected by it as well since Doomsday and Superman appear to share the same weaknesses (they both share the Kryptonite weakness afterall)...

As a result, I think the odds are pretty good that Superman is vulnerable to magic...

And if Supes is indeed vulnerable to magic as the Doomsday/Wonder Woman showing seems to indicate, then Superman vs the Suicide Squad becomes a fight he could definitely lose...

All of a sudden El Diablo's Devil Form becomes very formidible vs Supes...

And if Enchantress uses Katana's sword against Superman, then she could take his soul and end him in a single well placed attack...

Anyway, thats my reasoning on this after giving it alot of thought...

Feel free to point out any flaws in my logic...

FrothByte
Anyway...

To the thread starter and anyone else that might be following this thread, I am what I feel is compelling evidence that Superman may very well be vulnerable to magic...

Here it is:

During Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman was able to successfully restrain Doomsday with her Magic Lasso (up until the concrete block she was braced against crumbled)...

If Doomsday was subject to the magical power of her lasso, then it stands to reason that Superman would be affected by it as well since Doomsday and Superman appear to share the same weaknesses (they both share the Kryptonite weakness afterall)...

As a result, I think the odds are pretty good that Superman is vulnerable to magic...

And if Supes is indeed vulnerable to magic as the Doomsday/Wonder Woman showing seems to indicate, then Superman vs the Suicide Squad becomes a fight he could definitely lose...

And if Enchantress uses Katana's sword against Superman, then she could take his soul and end him in a single well placed attack...

WW being able to restrain Doomsday with her lasso is probably just a combination of her own strength coupled by the durability of her magical lasso. Doesn't necessarily mean Doomsday was weakened by it. IiRC Doomsday was able to snap out of that lasso.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
WW being able to restrain Doomsday with her lasso is probably just a combination of her own strength coupled by the durability of her magical lasso. Doesn't necessarily mean Doomsday was weakened by it. IiRC Doomsday was able to snap out of that lasso.

You know it is possible that what you say is correct...

Maybe the Lasso holding Doomsday was a combo of her strength and the Lasso's durability...

But...

He didnt snap the Lasso; her hold on him with the Lasso gave way after the concrete block she was bracing on shattered...

Doomsday appeared (atleast to my eyes) to be much stronger than she was; her holding him with that Lasso seems to indicate (atleast as far as I'm concerned) that it did indeed weaken him...

But that is definitely speculation on my part...

juggerman
That would have been fine if most of the team weren't composed of non-metahumans who are essentially street levelers. Even Killer Croc didn't come across as that formidable. Only two who seemed genuinely useful against bigger threats are Enchantress and El Diablo. And look how it ended for those two. And as to other individuals, we can't do anything but speculate, as Waller never mentions others (from what I can recall).

Again I think she was more trying to drive a point across by referencing Superman since they all are aware of Superman. It was more of "What if another super powered being" than "what if Superman came back and was a dick" type situation

TheVaultDweller
This thread actually made it to page 3. laughing

quanchi112
I have good evidence that Supes does indeed have a magic weakness, but its nothing you were able to figure out...

You're not smart enough to sort through the evidence and figure it out as I did...

When you insinuated that Movie Supes was vulnerable to magic it was coming out of your @ss...

What I have to bring to the table as pertains it is fully backed up by the movies...

So yeah, the team does win, but your reasoning has nothing to do with it... He is vulnerable to powerful attacks aka the magical sword. If you feel it won't hurt him at all despite the evidence feel free to do so now. You aren't clever and couldn't debate to save your own pitiful life.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FrothByte

Exactly but LoM's mini brain thinks otherwise.

TheLordofMurder
He is vulnerable to powerful attacks aka the magical sword. If you feel it won't hurt him at all despite the evidence feel free to do so now. You aren't clever and couldn't debate to save your own pitiful life.

Says the guy who loses battlezones more often than he wins them...

Get your record above 500 and then start talking...

In the meantime you are literally a loser...

smile

TheLordofMurder
This thread actually made it to page 3. laughing

Only because Quanchi is a Superman hating troll...

TheLordofMurder
Exactly but LoM's mini brain thinks otherwise.

My argument is sound and wholely based on what the movies give us...

Your arguments have your fecal matter smeared all over them...

Arent you a failure when it comes to debating? Your sub 500 record seems to say as much...

smile

quanchi112
Says the guy who loses battlezones more often than he wins them...

Get your record above 500 and then start talking...

In the meantime you are literally a loser...

smile A judge invalidated the one battlezone. You agreed I won one anyways. You won't ever do one because you aren't even good enough to articulate an argument, loser.

quanchi112
My argument is sound and wholely based on what the movies give us...

Your arguments have your fecal matter smeared all over them...

Arent you a failure when it comes to debating? Your sub 500 record seems to say as much...

smile Froth correctly assessed the scene. You aren't smart. You do not sound intelligent nor can you articulate yourself to at least feign intelligence.

TheLordofMurder
Froth correctly assessed the scene. You aren't smart. You do not sound intelligent nor can you articulate yourself to at least feign intelligence.

Froth did not correctly assess the scene as Doomsday did not snap Wonder Womans lasso...

You are a liar that is ignorant as well as stupid...

Get your record above 500; you cant talk with a losing record to your name...

quanchi112
Froth did not correctly assss the scene as Doomsday did not snap Wonder Womans lasso...

You are a liar that is ignorant as well as stupid...

Get your record above 500; you cant talk with a losing record to your name... Assss the scene ? laughing out loud

No, he did. Your ignorance and stupidity are duly noted.

TheLordofMurder
A judge invalidated the one battlezone. You agreed I won one anyways. You won't ever do one because you aren't even good enough to articulate an argument, loser.

I agreed that you got cheated that one time...

The rest of the time you got your @ss handed to you though...

smile

quanchi112
I agreed that you got cheated that one time...

The rest of the time you got your @ss handed to you though...

smile What other times did I get my ass handed to me ? Post specific links so we can sift through them.

TheLordofMurder
Assss the scene ? laughing out loud

No, he did. Your ignorance and stupidity are duly noted.

Your stupidity to known to all on KMC...

Your idiocy is legendary...

TheLordofMurder
What other times did I get my ass handed to me ? Post specific links so we can sift through them.

The other times you lost Mr Sub 500...

smile

quanchi112
Your stupidity to known to all on KMC...

Your idiocy is legendary... Based on ?

quanchi112
The other times you lost Mr Sub 500...

smile What other times ? Do you even know what you're talking about ? You just lied.

TheLordofMurder
What other times ? Do you even know what you're talking about ? You just lied.

Nope, I'm telling the truth...

You get your @ss handed to you...

You suck...

quanchi112
Nope, I'm telling the truth...

You get your @ss handed to you...

You suck... In which battlezones ?

TheLordofMurder
In which battlezones ?

All of the ones you lost...

A loss is a loss...

You got you @ss handed to you in all your losses...

You are a loser; losers lose...

Thats why you have a sub 500 record...

smile

quanchi112
All of the ones you lost...

A loss is a loss...

You got you @ss handed to you in all your losses...

You are a loser; losers lose...

Thats why you have a sub 500 record...

smile Which times did I lose ? You have no idea what you're even saying here. You are talking out of your ass again and it makes you look blissfully ignorant.

TheLordofMurder
Which times did I lose ? You have no idea what you're even saying here. You are talking out of your ass again and it makes you look blissfully ignorant.

You already know the times you lost; they are burned into your memory and you dwell on them everyday of your miserable life...

You have a sub 500 record...

Work on that...

smile

quanchi112
You already know the times you lost; they are burned into your memory and you dwell on them everyday of your miserable life...

You have a sub 500 record...

Work on that...

smile So you lied. You said I got screwed so I didn't lose multiple times. You are an ignorant one.

TheLordofMurder
So you lied. You said I got screwed so I didn't lose multiple times. You are an ignorant one.

Why do you have a sub 500 record?

Because you are a loser!!

quanchi112
Why do you have a sub 500 record?

Because you are a loser!! You said I lost multiple times. Name them. You are clueless its kind of pathetic tbh.

TheLordofMurder
You said I lost multiple times. Name them. You are clueless its kind of pathetic tbh.

You name them...

You think about them everyday with hate and malice on your simian brain...

quanchi112
You name them...

You think about them everyday with hate and malice on your simian brain... You said I lost multiple times. That's false. You're an idiot.

TheLordofMurder
You said I lost multiple times. That's false. You're an idiot.

You got your head sh!tted on!!

quanchi112
You got your head sh!tted on!! It is shat on you ignorant dweeb. You are clueless as always.

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
Unless the team is given kryptonite, they have absolutely no chance.

Demon-from Diablo has presumably magical-fire, but we have no idea if that will affect DCU Superman, and he's already shown a high resistance to heat.

thumb up

Especially take note of the last sentence thumb up

Surtur
Anyway...

Here it is:

I just figured the lasso was magically durable. It says more about the strength of the lasso than it does any specific weakness Doomsday might of had.

However, even if we did indeed say Doomsday had a magic weakness that wouldn't mean Superman would. Doomsday is not Superman, he's a combination of kryptonian dna and other things. So there would still be zero evidence showing a full kryptonian having a magic weakness at this time.

quanchi112
thumb up

Especially take note of the last sentence thumb up You are trying too hard in a passive aggressive way since you are not man enough to challenge me otherwise.

TheLordofMurder
I just figured the lasso was magically durable. It says more about the strength of the lasso than it does any specific weakness Doomsday might of had.

However, even if we did indeed say Doomsday had a magic weakness that wouldn't mean Superman would. Doomsday is not Superman, he's a combination of kryptonian dna and other things. So there would still be zero evidence showing a full kryptonian having a magic weakness at this time.

I cant argue with you as what you say is correct... thumb up

The only thing I have to support my theory is Supes and Doomsday sharing the Kryptonite weakness...

And that on its own is far from conclusive proof that they'll share a magic vulnerability as well...

Darth Thor

thumb up

But to be fair, Quanchi has a disease which makes him incapable of saying the words "Superman Wins"

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
thumb up

But to be fair, Quanchi has a disease which makes him incapable of saying the words "Superman Wins" Another lie. Produce the medial documentation or concede to being a liar.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman should stomp here unless he's really vulnerable to magic. Sure he likely is, but it would take a certain level of power imo to incapacitate him. Nobody here possess that level imo. Now if you put Dr. Strange in here (what he should be as the SS) he would stomp him.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman should stomp here unless he's really vulnerable to magic. Sure he likely is, but it would take a certain level of power imo to incapacitate him. Nobody here possess that level imo.

Exactly. As likely as it is with magic introduced, that Superman will be shown at some point to have a level of vulnerability to it, we've got no idea how much magic force it would take to even hurt him let alone defeat him.

And in terms of physical force, Diablo and the Brother got killed by a bomb, so Superman's really not in any danger here.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team wins.

Wrong again Backdown150

h1a8
Team wins. How? Who on the team could hurt him?

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
How? Who on the team could hurt him? Captain Boomerang

h1a8
Originally posted by Mindset
Captain Boomerang How could he hurt Superman specifically?

juggerman
How could he hurt Superman specifically?

Here's how:

Captain Boomerang: Crikey mate. I'm gonna put a shrimp on ya barbie *tosses boomerang*

Superman dodges and speed blitzes Cap Boom. Superman picks him up by the throat

Superman: You missed mate

Cap'n B: Did I?

Suddenly the thrown boomerang returns carrying a hunk of Kryptonite Zelda style and Superman drops down weakened.

Busta Cap: Well mate, a dingo ate ya baby.

h1a8
Originally posted by juggerman
Here's how:

Captain Boomerang: Crikey mate. I'm gonna put a shrimp on ya barbie *tosses boomerang*

Superman dodges and speed blitzes Cap Boom. Superman picks him up by the throat

Superman: You missed mate

Cap'n B: Did I?

Suddenly the thrown boomerang returns carrying a hunk of Kryptonite Zelda style and Superman drops down weakened.

Busta Cap: Well mate, a dingo ate ya baby.

Movie Captain Boomerang has no access to Kryptonite. I'm not sure if comic Cap was shown to. Even if he did then Superman could feel it's presence and precede with caution.

juggerman
Movie Captain Boomerang has no access to Kryptonite. I'm not sure if comic Cap was shown to. Even if he did then Superman could feel it's presence and precede with caution.

My entire comment was made in jest stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.