Inquisitor's vs Imperial Knights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Grand Inquisitor and the two lesser Inquisitor's, vs the three main Knights of the Legacy story.

Who wins?

ares834
The Imperial Knights, handily.

Draco is just too much.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
The Imperial Knights, handily.

Draco is just too much.

cdtm
He's that good?

I actually only just started Legacy, and was worried everyone would be jobbed out to make Luke Jr. look good, and he'd end up with the princess AND the spanner girl. smile

P.s., is it me, or is Draco modeled a bit on Hyden Christensen?

darthbane77
Imp Knights

Jmanghan
No, its just that the Inquisitors are shit.

Draco could probably gave anyone barring Krayt a good in pure sabers in terms of the Legacy era.

cdtm
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No, its just that the Inquisitors are shit.

Draco could probably gave anyone barring Krayt a good in pure sabers in terms of the Legacy era.

Think Roan Fel could take the Grand Inquisitor.

Either way, Fel's quickly becoming my favorite character in the Legacy series. smile

ares834
thumb up

Roan Fel is a bad ass. Shame he wasn't more powerful though considering he is presumably a Skywalker.

Q99
By main three, we mean Draco, Ganner, and Fel?

Grand Inquisitor can put up a fight, but the other two just get murked. You could replace Fel with Rae or Sinde and/or add in 8th Brother and get a similar result.

Also, the cortosis guards are gonna be a nice against the predictable spinny mechanism of the Inquisition blades.

Originally posted by cdtm
He's that good?

I actually only just started Legacy, and was worried everyone would be jobbed out to make Luke Jr. look good, and he'd end up with the princess AND the spanner girl. smile

P.s., is it me, or is Draco modeled a bit on Hyden Christensen?

Hm, there is the scar thing, so I can see it.

And most of the main people we follow in Legacy are the best-of-their-orders, the equivalents council types from other eras and somewhat stronger than the other masters around them. Draco has some good feats, one scene in particular later on demonstrates him as really badass.

There's a couple IKs we see are quite impressive, like Treis Sinde, and Draco's stronger than them as the leader of the order.

A note on the IKs in general is their active membership at a time maxes out at 60 (and can get as low as 12), and it is their policy to keep people in training no matter how long it takes for them to reach sufficiently high level to be an IK. Effectively, every full Imperial Knight, even the junior ones in partnerships, are Jedi Master level, they're all solid and never treated as less than considerable foes by anyone but Krayt ('Cause Krayt's Just That Strong). This is more obvious in Legacy II where one of the main characters is a young Imperial Knight under a master, and we him and other IKs in combat a lot- plus we see that they're ok with deploying even Imperial Knight trainees into field combat when called for.

Originally posted by ares834
thumb up

Roan Fel is a bad ass. Shame he wasn't more powerful though considering he is presumably a Skywalker.

Not that he's weak by any means, but yea, I suspect a lot of that is because he's emperor-ing rather than fighting or training most of the time, outside some sparing to keep in shape. Much like how Nat was out of practice too.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Q99
the predictable spinny mechanism of the Inquisition blades. Presictable?

Q99
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Presictable?

It's a mechanism that spins at a mechanical speed. It's a great surprise when it's first used against a predictable foe, but once a defender is used to it, a spinny attack his more easy to read than a normal attack which is more unpredictable, since you know the angle and plane it's coming in on- if fairly fast.

The Grand Inquisitor's knowledge of styles and how to overcome them was most to his benefit when fighting conventionally, and his spins were either as a surprise, or when he was desperate and outdueled- and at that point they didn't help.

chingchangwalla
Draco could take any bullshit inquisitor

Q99
Also, none of 'em are gonna match Roan Fel in the force (or Tries Sinde or other IKs who like to use force offense).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.