Episode 8 theories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What's everyone's predictions for episode 8?

queeq
That it's going to be a Star Wars movie.

Flyattractor
Rey goes to the Dark Side after Luke falls off a cliff on that Silly Island he is hiding on. They all go to more planets with sillier names then any other of one from the other movies. Finn gets a Robot Spine. Chewbacca will save the day and then get ignored cause He doesn't matter.

Lord Lucien
R2 stops moving again. Forever.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
R2 stops moving again. Forever.

Too soon. sad

queeq
Hey, we have BB-8 now.

Zenwolf
Will never replace R2.

Flyattractor
Not looking forward to the Hippy Dippy Magical elements being added to Force Lore.

queeq
Like?

Flyattractor
Check your PM.

Zenwolf
I wanted to know. :/

Flyattractor
Well Christmas is coming....

Zenwolf
Hmm..

queeq
One day...

samhain
R2-D2 is BB-8's dad, Lando is Finn's father and Snoke is Shmi Skywalkers father, who manipulated the midichlorians to create Anakin in a Josef Fritzl kind of way!

queeq
Finally a theory that makes sense.

Robtard
Of the ones I've read, I like Snoke being The Operator/Gallius Rax, an admiral from the old Emprie who cunningly rebuilt the left over forces into the First Order, which is sort of a nod to the EU's Thrawn. Much better than going with another Sith Lord that for whatever reason no one knew about.

Honorable mention goes to the theory of Snoke being Tarkin. Don't but into it, buy I kinda like it.

Zenwolf
Snoke being Tarkin is literally impossible, whoever came up with that theory clearly didn't watch ANH.

Robtard
The theorist assumes that Tarkin escaped the explosion somehow

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Robtard
The theorist assumes that Tarkin escaped the explosion somehow

Except there's no way he could.

Robtard
Yeah, as I said, I don't buy it, just like it cos Tarkin.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Except there's no way he could. Robtard didn't understand the explosion.

queeq
It was a gentle one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.