DC vs X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
We are looking for a rival. Not someone that can beat him.

Which psionic character in DC can walk out with winning 5/10 fights agianst Shaman X-Man.

Bonus Round: any comic company.

Zack M
I've always thought Tangent Superman would be a good fight with Nate.

From what I hear, Psimon would probably beat him in his prime.

"Id"
You two jokers read the opeaning topic.

Zack M
Who do you think can split with Nate?

Sharivan
Originally posted by "Id"
We are looking for a rival. Not someone that can beat him.

Which psionic character in DC can walk out with winning 5/10 fights agianst Shaman X-Man.

Bonus Round: any comic company.

Maybe, and this is a big maybe.

New 52 Superboy?

Well, actually now that that I think about Superboy is more along the lines of what X-Man was before he became shaman. So, probably not.

krisblaze
Captain Comet.

riv6672
^^^That might work.

Originally posted by Sharivan
Maybe, and this is a big maybe.

New 52 Superboy?

Well, actually now that that I think about Superboy is more along the lines of what X-Man was before he became shaman. So, probably not.
I was thinking SBP; so no dice, eh?

"Id"
Originally posted by Zack M
Who do you think can split with Nate?

Hard to say, which is why I posted this topic.

X-Man psionics go beyond the traditional Hard/Soft psi. His exotic psi, like space, time, and reality manipulation makes it difficult to match up to others even if they have more raw power at thier disposal.

abhilegend
Saturn Girl beats his ass down.

Zack M
Hard to say, which is why I posted this topic.

X-Man psionics go beyond the traditional Hard/Soft psi. His exotic psi, like space, time, and reality manipulation makes it difficult to match up to others even if they have more raw power at thier disposal.

Milton Fine might fit that bill, then. All kinds of miscilaneous abilities and what have you.

riv6672
...X-Man psionics go beyond the traditional Hard/Soft psi. His exotic psi, like space, time, and reality manipulation makes it difficult to match up to others even if they have more raw power at thier disposal.
I get that; he's hard to pin down.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Saturn Girl beats his ass down.
You should totes start a spite thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.