Ajunta Pall runs the NJO gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
1. Kam Solusar
2. Kenth Hamner
3. Alema Rar
4. Leia Organa
5. Jaden Korr
6. Corran Horn
7. Saba Sebatyne
8. Kyp Durron
9. Tresina Lobi
10. Lumiya
11. Mara Jade
12. Kyle Katarn
13. TUF Jacen Solo
14. Jaina Solo
15. DNT Jacen Solo
Boss. prime Darth Caedus

DarthAnt66
Assuming Pall > Muur, boss.

BazookaMaster
That high really?

DarthAnt66
Muur's a monster, and Pall's apparently his superior, so yeah.

darthbane77
Probably falls to Caedus. Pall was implied to be more powerful than Karness Muur, and Muur was a total powerhouse.

SunRazer
Boss, yeah.

Although Pall's superiority over Muur is a bit suspect. He was definitely stronger when they first started integrating themselves amongst the Sith, but over time, they started to look more like equals. The fact that Pall was involved and destroyed in the infighting suggests that by the end of his reign, he wasn't really stronger anymore (or at least, not very noticeably).

chingchangwalla
I don't know if I buy into that but if it is the case, he gets to Boss

Nephthys
Boss.

MythLord
Boss.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by SunRazer
Although Pall's superiority over Muur is a bit suspect. He was definitely stronger when they first started integrating themselves amongst the Sith, but over time, they started to look more like equals. The fact that Pall was involved and destroyed in the infighting suggests that by the end of his reign, he wasn't really stronger anymore (or at least, not very noticeably).

Yeah. I think Muur might have grew beyond Pall. Remember when they began their campaign on Korriban they werent even near their real peak. I dont think Ajunta is nearly as strong as prime Muur.

SunRazer
Nah. They're about equal by the end, since they were all fighting each other and there was obviously no noticeable superior to rise above it all and claim supremacy.

MythLord
Honestly, just being equal to Muur warrants being ahead of most of these flackers.

SunRazer
Which is why he makes it to boss.

Deronn_solo
Kyp.

SunRazer
My opinion of Kyp has gone down. He puts up a fight, but he loses.

Deronn_solo
Damn, Nova thinks I care about his placement of Kyp, or any character for that matter. laughing out loud

ILS
Tbh, anyone from 8 and up. Especially Lumiya with her lightwhip, Pall would do no better than RotJ Luke.

carthage
"No feats" and ad hominems are the only things that Ajunta Pall haters can fall back on, and both of them fail utterly as arguments.Come try again.

SunRazer
@Deronn Solo - Just explaining my views, since I believe I've been known to support Kyp on this forum.

I don't care what you think of me. Your opinions are as reliable as the erection of a 97-year old with cerebral palsy, and you've got the backside of a scoliotic centenarian.

Deronn_solo
I was gonna deliver a comeback Nova, but that simile ended my career, NGL.

ILS
That could be as reliable as it is unreliable, kind of like DC in a CaV. You just don't know if he'll rise to the occasion or flop.

carthage
For the record, Ajunta's feats may be few, but they're anything but mediocre. In most of the areas he has demonstrated feats in, they're frankly better than NJO's.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I was gonna deliver a comeback Nova, but that simile ended my career, NGL.

Not that anybody would notice the loss of your do-nothing career. One less whingy whiner would only be for the better. thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
For the record, Ajunta's feats may be few, but they're anything but mediocre. In most of the areas he has demonstrated feats in, they're frankly better than NJO's. Double agent

carthage
Not saying that he butchers the NJO, but he does expose his ignorance of established material on him with his comments.

2. It's not just the NJO. Deronn has already made it clear that in his book, that the NJO isn't all that formidable - strip away the unorthodoxy, strip away the intimidation, and your product isn't all too overwhelming. That's not how the NJO was originally envisioned, either. Unorthodoxy and intimidation were integral parts of their skillset, but he was also supposed to be incredibly formidable even without them. Those (along with his the force were just the edges to make up for their lack of sensitivity

Deronn_solo
Nova, y r u so defensive these days? I was giving you a legit compliment and you take it as a diss.

SMH.

carthage
With very few exceptions, ILS's opinions are about as reliable as a pensioner's erection.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nova, y r u so defensive these days? I was giving you a legit compliment and you take it as a diss.

SMH.

You seem desperate, so I'll edit some stuff out and spare you.

You know ily, DC. You'll always be KMC/CV's TCW Grievous to me. smile

carthage
Freshmouth

SunRazer
No, I won't be having an Eclipse.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
You know ily, DC. You'll always be KMC/CV's TCW Grievous to me. smile
sad

MythLord
Ladies, ladies, please: put your purses away, there is no need to fight. There is plenty of haggis to go around, right ILS?

SunRazer
Mortals like you need not intervene.

MythLord
It is your flaw in percieving I am mortal.

ILS
You're a feckin haggis, Wollf.

Trocity
Ajunta the featless clears this gauntlet.

MythLord
Originally posted by ILS
You're a feckin haggis, Wollf.

Thanks for that. It's not often I get called the worst insult ever invented by a human being.

Petrus
http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r537/sarauk2sf/anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12-1.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.