Kurk and his ""Master""

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
So, I'm pretty new here, but I already love everything, the people (You guys are awesome) and the idea of debating about Star Wars is extremely exciting, but my question is:
Kurk and quanchi are pretty much idiots, but I've heard that they weren't idiots before; how has that changed?

Zenwolf
There's debating? Where?

MS Warehouse
They're the dumb and dumber of this forum. Ignore them like everyone else does.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
the people (You guys are awesome)

mmm

Really?

Emperordmb
Hangouts Ant, I have additional information on the topic we were discussing

UCanShootMyNova
Woah. You made me feel simultaneously good and bad inside.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
mmm

Really?

Yeah, I've found quite some nice people!

DarthAnt66
Names?

Jmanghan
mmm

Really? No

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
There's debating? Where?

Balta Skywalker
Names?

The guy who likes X1 and X2, you and the one who says Ti is shit.
Yeah, I'm not good with names.

Kurk
Balta, please note that Quanchi has been around on these forums for quite a while trying to push around his ridiculous agendas. More recently, it has been about Maul being superior to Vader and hence being able to defeat him in Rebels season 3. While this by itself is not necessarily bad, he pursues it to the point where he is willing to ignore rational judgement and mere common sense all in the name of his favorite character who he can't let go of no matter what.

A week or so ago I decided to play him at his own little game by mimicking him and essentially trying to come off as just as much of an idiot. Just today did I finally end the game.

So am I an idiot? Well, not to the extent of Quanchi no.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by Kurk
Balta, please note that Quanchi has been around on these forums for quite a while trying to push around his ridiculous agendas. More recently, it has been about Maul being superior to Vader and hence being able to defeat him in Rebels season 3. While this by itself is not necessarily bad, he pursues it to the point where he is willing to ignore rational judgement and mere common sense all in the name of his favorite character who he can't let go of no matter what.

A week or so ago I decided to play him at his own little game by mimicking him and essentially trying to come off as just as much of an idiot. Just today did I finally end the game.

Oh, so you were playing with him? laughing
Right, pal' you were playing wink

Deronn_solo
Kurk betrayed his master, and decided to troll on his own terms.

Balta Skywalker

Ah, who cares, I'll believe you. You seem like a good guy

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kurk betrayed his master, and decided to troll on his own terms.
Name an instance when I have trolled on here

darthbane77
So, I'm pretty new here, but I already love everything, the people (You guys are awesome) and the idea of debating about Star Wars is extremely exciting, but my question is:
Kurk and quanchi are pretty much idiots, but I've heard that they weren't idiots before; how has that changed? I've only been on here a week or two myself, so far seems like the people here are an...acquired taste. Some of them can be dicks, but maybe I'm just not able to tell the difference between joking and being an ass. Regardless, you'll have fun in some of these threads lol.

chingchangwalla
Lmao, thumb up Good man

Jmanghan
Yeah, I'm not good with names. Thanks buddy. smile You're alright yourself.

DarthAnt66
Nice. The Revan Brigade offers safety and protection to the followers of Ant. thumb up

darthbane77
Nice. The Revan Brigade offers safety and protection to the followers of Ant. thumb up Wait a minute...so this is a fan-club now? lol

DarthAnt66
The Revan Brigade is a sect of members loyal and ready to defend Revan in debates, worship Badabing in prayer, and pay fees to myself for providing them, like I said, safety and security in this hostile environment. thumb up

darthbane77
Ok, haha. I like the Revan brigade.

Jmanghan
The Revan Brigade is a sect of members loyal and ready to defend Revan in debates, worship Badabing in prayer, and pay fees to myself for providing them, like I said, safety and security in this hostile environment. thumb up Darth Talon is hot, too.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by darthbane77
Ok, haha. I like the Revan brigade.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_3v-FpKFg

FreshestSlice
You just need to declare the rogue user Beniboybling as an enemy of the forum, child, and safe harbor will be yours.

Also, you should know, those users have always been idiots.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You just need to declare the rogue user Beniboybling as an enemy of the forum, child, and safe harbor will be yours.
thumb up laughing out loud

darthbane77
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_3v-FpKFg That wasn't what I was expecting, lol.

Balta Skywalker
All of you 3 are da' best!
Well, besides TheNiusanceBird, but he's an actual friend from real life.
(Ant, X1 and 2 fan and Ti hater. I'll someday learn the names)

Balta Skywalker

Also, you should know, those users have always been idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQkpes3dgzg

quanchi112

Kurk and quanchi are pretty much idiots, but I've heard that they weren't idiots before; how has that changed? Originally posted by Kurk

https://67.media.tumblr.com/1084ee9fc93bbfe3357f049f98fb4918/tumblr_n0cvqnlUJe1trxcwlo1_500.gif

Sinious
You just need to declare the rogue user Beniboybling as an enemy of the forum, child, and safe harbor will be yours. The people who joined from SWTOR forums have been an amusement ever since they've joined though.

NewGuy01
reported for off topic

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by NewGuy01
reported for off topic

I'm confused.

Sinious
I'm confused. he mindf***ed you

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by Sinious
he mindf***ed you

He has the pic of a dragon from one of the worst movies ever, so that has to be natural.

NewGuy01
Your opinion is stupid and wrong.

Darth Thor

You played it too long brah.

You've become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Your opinion is stupid and wrong.

An opinion is never wrong.

And yeah, that movie is pretty shitty in terms of writing

DarthAnt66
An opinion is never wrong.
No, no. Such thinking is from the past. You're on KMC now.

Balta Skywalker

So you consider me an "Official" KMC guy?! eek!

Kurk
an opinion is only wrong if you fail to back it up with evidence and/or reasonable inferences.

DarthAnt66
So you consider me an "Official" KMC guy?! eek!
First you need to insult Beni. Then you will be.

Balta Skywalker
First you need to insult Beni. Then you will be.

What? Who's that?

Kurk
What? Who's that?
He is the pedophile with Cpt Phasma as his profile pic

|King Joker|
What? Who's that? Don't do it. We need nice people on KMC, and you seem to be nice; don't let yourself get corrupted. smile

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Don't do it. We need nice people on KMC, and you seem to be nice; don't let yourself get corrupted. smile

Yes, master...
HAH, jk, but yeah, I won't, that's too "jerky" for me.

chingchangwalla
Joker's right, you're a good bloke Balta don't succumb to bitchiness like everyone else

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Joker's right, you're a good bloke Balta don't succumb to bitchiness like everyone else

I won't, pal', don't worry.

Sinious
Since when insulting pedophiles is considered an evil act on KMC?

chingchangwalla
Even blokes who like little boys and girls have feelings smile

Sinious
Even blokes who like little boys and girls have feelings smile True, and Intrepid is also a pedophile and he is one of the nicest people I've ever met here smile

Balta Skywalker
Wait, they're actual pedophiles?

Ziggystardust
Aubere and Beni are both pedos.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

Balta Skywalker
What? Really?

Ziggystardust
Yes.

They do perverted Skype calls with an underage member of this board.

chingchangwalla
lmao

Balta Skywalker
lmao

Ching, nice new pics.

chingchangwalla
Yeah, gotta shake off the Shaak hate

Balta Skywalker
Yeah, gotta shake off the Shaak hate

Specially for your new buddy Balta.

chingchangwalla
Definitely thumb up
I've shaken off my Ashoka hate too so I'm almost pure smile
Still gotta get rid of my Plo Koon hate, Darth Bane hate, Zannah and whoever else Neph likes

Emperordmb
Wait, they're actual pedophiles?
Intrepid has admitted to being a pedophile (as well as a necrophile and a zoophile and says he wants to buy a pet dog so he can rape it and keep it's corpse when it dies to continue to **** it), and showered with his mom until he was 16.

Aurbere (when he was roughly 20) was obsessed with Ant (when he was 14) in a rather profoundly disturbing way.

And I believe Beni gets called a pedophile by some for his wanking of Ahsoka.

chingchangwalla
I believe none of this

Balta Skywalker
Definitely thumb up
I've shaken off my Ashoka hate too so I'm almost pure smile
Still gotta get rid of my Plo Koon hate, Darth Bane hate, Zannah and whoever else Neph likes

Why do you hate Plo Koon, Zannah and Bane?

chingchangwalla
Koon for the same reasons as Ti, Bane and Zannah because I don't like Neph

Ziggystardust
I don't get why hating Neph is the 'in thing'. He's one of the nicest people on here.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Intrepid has admitted to being a pedophile (as well as a necrophile and a zoophile and says he wants to buy a pet dog so he can rape it and keep it's corpse when it dies to continue to **** it), and showered with his mom until he was 16.

Aurbere (when he was roughly 20) was obsessed with Ant (when he was 14) in a rather profoundly disturbing way.

And I believe Beni gets called a pedophile by some for his wanking of Ahsoka. How old is Beni? At what age does it become unacceptable to wank to Ahsoka?

Trocity
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
I don't why hating Neph is the 'in thing'. He's one of the nicest people on here.

Neph is cool, but Bane is a bald b**ch.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
And I believe Beni gets called a pedophile by some for his wanking of Ahsoka. I don't think the people who call him that are actually serious

Emperordmb
Right just explaining all of them. Beni's obviously not an actual sick **** like Aurbere or Intrepid.

Ziggystardust
I doubt Jack is pedo either.

Aubere on the other-hand, generally seems like someone who doesn't care for simple matters like 'age' or maturity.

Kurk
Wow that's a relief. I can unblock Beni now. I guess all those pm's were jokes lol

Nephthys
Koon for the same reasons as Ti, Bane and Zannah because I don't like Neph

Oh man.

Who are you again?

chingchangwalla
smile

Sinious
I believe none of this I still think Intrepid is just trolling people. thumb up

TheNuisanceBird
Kurk and quanchi are pretty much idiots, but I've heard that they weren't idiots before; how has that changed?

Yeah you already love Jaina after like what? 10 pages?

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Yeah you already love Jaina after like what? 10 pages?

I'm confused.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.