Darth Angral vs Darth Baras (Sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

Battle takes place in the same Dark Council room that Baras was killed in.

carthage
Bare ass

darthbane77
Baras most likely.

chingchangwalla
Angral's shit

darthbane77
I wouldn't say he's shit, I mean he's not good either; but he's not shit.

Jmanghan
Sorry, but, why is Angral shit?

Didn't the HoT see him as a threat?

Didn't he fight evenly with the HoT?

DarthAnt66
Angral, while indisputably one of the most powerful Sith of his era, is probably low or mid Dark Council level.

In contrast, Baras ranks among the top of the Dark Council. He's up with Thanaton and can contend with Marr.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Angral, while indisputably one of the most powerful Sith of his era, is probably low or mid Dark Council level.

In contrast, Baras ranks among the top of the Dark Council. He's up with Thanaton and can contend with Marr. Didn't Angral fight evenly with him in saber combat? (I know he got completely destroyed in the force)

And broke up a felt between Malgus and Adraas?

SunRazer
Baras probably wins. He was defending against Angral's attacks pretty nonchalantly, prior to receiving a significant boost in power.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

In contrast, Baras ranks among the top of the Dark Council. He's up with Thanaton and can contend with Marr.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd argue Angral could contend with Thanaton.

Hell, I'd argue he'd completely demolish Thanaton in terms of sabers.

UCanShootMyNova
Didn't they already fight in the lore?

NewGuy01
Twice. Both were inconclusive.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Twice. Both were inconclusive. Baras destroyed him with Lightning, I'd say Angral lost that one.

UCanShootMyNova
I think he means in sabers.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Baras destroyed him with Lightning, I'd say Angral lost that one. I wasn't aware they even crossed blades in the first one. I'm aware of what happened, but I've never seen the scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.