Who's your favorite non-mainstream Star Wars character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Excluding any of the main characters from the movies, TCW, Rebels, or any visual representation.

Also excluding ANYONE from TOR thats a big name, including anyone on the Dark Council or the protagonist.

Lastly, I'm excluding Darth Caedus/Jacen Solo, Darth Krayt, or Cade Skywalker.

When I say Mainstream, I mean KMC's version of Mainstream.

DarthAnt66
Lana Beniko, if she counts.

darthbane77
Either Jedi Master Vrook or Master Kavar.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lana Beniko, if she counts. Also excluding ANYONE from TOR thats a big name.

By excluding, I mean absolutely no one thats really named is allowed to be used, characters that either aren't explored to a big amount or explicitly talked about.

ares834
Probably Ulic Qel-Droma.

chingchangwalla
Tholme

chingchangwalla
If he counts

Flyattractor
Bollux and Blue Max

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
Probably Ulic Qel-Droma. Doesn't count.

Basically, anybody you don't hear a lot of on the board.

Like, almost never, that still have decent enough exposure to be chosen as a favorite character from Star Wars by someone.

I like Halagad Ventor, for example. (Just an example, I actually hate that guy)

UCanShootMyNova
Piett.

SunRazer
Atton Rand, maybe. Can't think of anyone else right now.

MythLord
Anoon Bondara, Darsha Assant, K'kruhk, Tol Skorr, Sha'Gi(hilarious guy), Roron Corrob, Foul Moudama, Qrrrl Toq, Xamar, Raana Tey, Pablo Jill, Q'Anilia, Celeste Morne(if she counts), Jarael(again, assuming she counts since she played a pretty big role in the KoTOR comics) and Vandar Tokare.

In no particular order, really.

ILS
Uhh, Xesh I guess.

carthage
Empress Teta, Gilad Pellaeon, Nas Choka, Eramuth Bwua'tu, Coruscant Deathsticks dealer

ILS
Coruscant deathsticks dealer is as mainstream as it gets, along with Yarael Poof.

chingchangwalla
Oh yeah Pablo Jill too actually. Just a cool name tbh

Nephthys
Kreia, Nihilus, HK, Jolee.

chilled monkey
In no particular order:

1) Seha Dorvald

2) Scout

3) Mira (Sora Bulq's apprentice)

4) Rivi-Anu

5) Qwi Xux

6) Callista

Trocity
Kir Kanos.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kreia, Nihilus, HK, Jolee.
Those names are never mentioned here. EVER.

UCanShootMyNova
Nephys was really reaching deep there.

Kurk
Kuat of Kuat
Lobot
Random Super Tactical Droids
Tarkin
Piett
C3PX
The Great Heep

These are names I rarely see

UCanShootMyNova
Tarkin?

Kurk
Rarely mentioned on here

UCanShootMyNova
He's mentioned quite a lot when the movies are talked about and everyone is aware of him. Try again.

Fated Xtasy
Streen, Kirana Ti, Yuthura Ban, and Tyvvoka

Emperordmb
Kopecz is one of mine.

Zenwolf
I got too many tbh.

MythLord
I'm also quite fond of the OP sentient planets that can sever and entire civilizations connection to the Force, and one-shot Luke.

Petrus
Praven. smile

Darth Abonis
That general of Odion's who turned good and helped Kerra Holt

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
That general of Odion's who turned good and helped Kerra Holt

Yulan. Yeah he was cool.

Originally posted by jmanghan
Also excluding ANYONE from TOR thats a big name

I like Kory. She isn't a big name (only four letters).

Trocity
Dass Jennir is cool, too.

Ziggystardust
Vader

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Dass Jennir is cool, too. Was gonna mention him as well.

chingchangwalla
Yeah Jennir is a badass

Deronn_solo
Streen.

Kurk
Guri is pretty cool too

MythLord
Yeah, Guri as well.

Balta Skywalker
I go for Ben Skywalker! He's rarely mentioned here.

cs_zoltan
Jabba's twi'lek sex slaves.

Kurk
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Jabba's twi'lek sex slaves.
He is a hermaphrodite worm you fool

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Trocity
Kir Kanos. **** yes, dude.

Jmanghan
Prince Xizor.

Kurk
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Prince Xizor. thumb up

Zentrex
I guess this could be merged with my thread about your favorite obscure characters.

As for the topic, I've been reading the old marvel and los angeles times comics, and some of the characters are surprisingly interesting.

Jedidiah, or Jedi, is a crazed alien monster who thinks he's a jedi. But his heart's in the right place, and he ends up saving Luke Skywalker's life. It's not much, but the idea's kinda decent.

Gyla Petro is a scientist who was studying the sentient plants on the depths of Kashyyyk for the Empire, when the plants attacked them, and she managed to get away. She stumbled upon Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2D2, and from there stayed with them as they traveled from Tatooine to Constancia, crying about the danger the entire time. She was just a fun character to read the lines of in my head, and sometimes aloud.

I also remembered Mammon Hoole and Borborygmous Gog from the Galaxy of Fear series, and both of them were characters which stuck with me. They both worked with the Empire to create a planet killing war machine, but then Hoole felt that he needed to get away, and left, looking after his niece and nephew, who were survivors of Aldaraan, while Borborygmous (which is a word for the sound your intestines make, by the way), stayed with the Empire to create Project Starscream, a scientific experiment that included dream-invaders, living planets, a hybrid monster that could absorb people, and so much more.

I also wonder what it's like to be an actor or something in this universe. What would your lifestyle be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.