Justice League Dark vs The Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Thanos sends the Black Order to DC Earth to obtain a powerful mystical artifact. However, it just so happens that the JLD are determined to protect it. Thanos's orders are to kill everyone.

The League:
Constantine
Zatanna
Frankenstein
Deadman
Madame Xanadu

The Order:
Ebon Maw
Proxima Midnight
Black Dwarf
Corvus Glaive
Supergiant

If you think the JLD can't cut it, they get to sub one of the team out for one of Black Orchid, Mindwarp, or Raven.

DarkSaint85
JLD stomp.
Dead man alone could solo.

Cogito
The all bow down to Deadman

Galan007
Yeah, this is a lop-sided stomp in the JLD's favor. Absolute spite, tbh.

Zack M
JLD

basilisk
Can Proxima or Supergiant cause some problems? Didn't Supergiant give the X-Men some major trouble even with their telepaths?

riv6672
I have never heard of the BO, but looks like they stink.
JLD FTW.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
JLD stomp.
Dead man alone could solo.

riv6672
I guess so. Not a big JLD fan but, they seem to have this.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by riv6672
I have never heard of the BO, but looks like they stink.
JLD FTW.

They appeared in the "Time Runs Out" stuff

New Avengers
Infinity
Avengers World
Secret Wars
Etc,

No counter to Deadman though as far as I know.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by basilisk
Can Proxima or Supergiant cause some problems? Didn't Supergiant give the X-Men some major trouble even with their telepaths?

They can kinda try, but considering the magical nature of the JLD, it won't end well. As mentioned earlier, Deadman is a literal ghost.

DarkSaint85
Edit: With Xanadu there, I'm assuming you're giving the JLD the benefit of her foresight. Which means the JLD know exactly what's coming.

Which means Constantine has prep.

basilisk
Edit: With Xanadu there, I'm assuming you're giving the JLD the benefit of her foresight. Which means the JLD know exactly what's coming.

Which means Constantine has prep. Hmm... interesting point, but no. With prep they would probably be able to trap the Order pretty damn easily.

But speaking of Xanadu, now that I remember I think she was almost impossible to kill...

They can kinda try, but considering the magical nature of the JLD, it won't end well. As mentioned earlier, Deadman is a literal ghost.

Has he ever gone up against TP types and did it make any difference? And can Supergiant do in this case what she did in X-Men - essentially pull a Deadman move by taking over an opponent's mind and changing sides?

Cogito

Which means Constantine has prep.

Except in a no-prep scenario, Xanadu wouldn't be able to foretell or communicate with teammates before the match begins. So...back to no prep for Constantine

Galan007
...Not that Constantine *needs* prep to solo.

Cogito
thumb up

One of them lost to Black Panther, ffs

bobbybatman
Switch John Con with Vampire , then may be more balanced .
innit ?

DarkSaint85
Not really.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.