Count Dooku & Ahsoka Tano vs. Darth Maul & Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
http://www.shemazing.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/glasses_6.gif

Emperordmb
Team one for sure. Ahsoka vs Maul is a good fight, but Dooku vs Cade ends quicker than that in Dooku's favor.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team one for sure. Ahsoka vs Maul is a good fight, but Dooku vs Cade ends quicker than that in Dooku's favor. Do you think Team 1 would also win if it was Ahsoka vs. Cade / Dooku vs. Maul?

Trocity
Cade hella underrated, my man. smile

Emperordmb
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Do you think Team 1 would also win if it was Ahsoka vs. Cade / Dooku vs. Maul?
Yeah, cause I'd side with team one in both.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
Cade hella underrated, my man. smile *flashbacks to people saying Kenobi decisively beats Ahsoka*

Y'all niggas don't know the struggle. smile

Trocity
I do recall people once claiming Fisto was > Cade. wacko

UCanShootMyNova
Team 1 with moderate difficulty.

Kurk
Ahsoka should have become Dooku's apprentice when she left the order

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
I do recall people once claiming Fisto was > Cade. wacko Hm, well then in that case you'd probably win the underrated character game. Maybe.

UCanShootMyNova
Ashoka was placed below a rancor.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Ashoka was placed below a rancor. But it was Jman, stuff like that is expected from him. smile

ILS
Ahsoka is the weakest here, either Maul or Cade best her first then the Count is dogpiled.

|King Joker|
Just for the record, you have Rebels Maul > TCW Maul, right?

ILS
I've always said it makes sense. It helped when Beni provided sources confirming it.

|King Joker|
Good. Very good. smile

DarthAnt66
SoD > TPM > Rebels. thumb up

---

On topic, Dooku can best Maul, but it would take a fair amount of time.

In contrast, Cade can overwhelm Tano with his Force powers, and he's never really shied away for doing such, so I'd side with team two.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
SoD > TPM > Rebels. thumb up

So true it hurts.

FreshestSlice
Because it's backed by Ant's opinion and literally nothing else?

Anyway, Team 2.

DarthAnt66
Better than "Geek Girl Diva." thumb up

FreshestSlice
Not even remotely.

chingchangwalla
If Dooku takes Maul then that fight is going on a very long time, I'm not trying to lowball Ashoka here but she hasn't done much to show she can defeat Cade. Cade takes her quickly. Don't roast me Joker smile

|King Joker|
Lol

chingchangwalla
Where do you rank Cade then Joker?

|King Joker|
Not sure yet. I'm about to read Legacy.

chingchangwalla
Well I rank Cade just below Windu in skill. Around Maul, Malgus level so you can understand why I think he'd beat Tano?

chingchangwalla
And yeah I know she stalemated Maul but he did get beaten by Kanan... I don't believe she'd win more than 2 times out of 10 against Vader, whereas I see, Maul, Malgus, Cade taking 4-5 times out of ten.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
And yeah I know she stalemated Maul but he did get beaten by Kanan...

Will always be difficult to argue for Rebels Maul. No matter what he does next season, he'll always be the guy who lost to Blind Kanan.

ILS
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Not sure yet. I'm about to read Legacy. You will understand by the end, my child, why Cade is a superior being.

DarthDuelist9
Lol, people keep using the "blind Kanan" stuff to talk down Rebels Maul....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.