Depa Billaba vs Depa Billaba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Legends Depa vs Canon Depa

Fight takes place in an ethiopian village

Who the **** wins?

|King Joker|
Legends Depa

Fated Xtasy
Ends in fusion to create Composite Depayes

Emperordmb
Fusion? leave that stupid shit where it belongs tbh

Fated Xtasy
Nope smile

Emperordmb
You're right of course, how could I argue with someone mentioning shit from a show as classy as this:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cx7WG_Q0jII/V7NG_iskauI/AAAAAAAACBQ/8jrbsbTKS38Wxe6Lz57Vyxks9jfKrCIRwCK8B/s388/2016-08-14.jpg

BazookaMaster
disgusting

Fated Xtasy
WTF? I WAS TALKING DBZ FUSION

Lmao i can't.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
disgusting
that's called body shaming and it's not okay in 2016

UCanShootMyNova
We have Depa dueling evenly with Grievous who stalemated Maul in sabers on a DS nexus and we have Depa dueling evenly with Mace.

I'd go canon Depa tbh.

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You're right of course, how could I argue with someone mentioning shit from a show as classy as this:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cx7WG_Q0jII/V7NG_iskauI/AAAAAAAACBQ/8jrbsbTKS38Wxe6Lz57Vyxks9jfKrCIRwCK8B/s388/2016-08-14.jpg

That isn't even a part of the show, lmao. It's just fanart -- granted fanart that looks similar to the show, but it isn't.

But nice job attempting to shame a show where any character(Connie included) would beat Bane, DMB thumb up

Nephthys
Only Lapis could tbh, depending on starting conditions.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
WTF? I WAS TALKING DBZ FUSION

Lmao i can't.

They need potara earings

And even fusion Depa would lose to Baby Goku

MythLord
Originally posted by Nephthys
Only Lapis could tbh, depending on starting conditions.

Any of the Diamonds smoke Bane. They're meant to be vastly ahead of any other Gem.

I'd argue Garnet potentially could, as well.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
Any of the Diamonds smoke Bane. They're meant to be vastly ahead of any other Gem.

I'd argue Garnet potentially could, as well.

Maybe, but we've yet to see anything from them. They probably are ridiculous though. Blue Diamond did run from Rose, however.

Nah, Bane's force attacks are too much. He'd probably beat her in melee as well given he only needs one hit probably. Tho Garnets heat resistance might allow her to tank a lightsaber.

MythLord
Maybe, but we've yet to see anything from them. They probably are ridiculous though. Blue Diamond did run from Rose, however.

Nah, Bane's force attacks are too much. He'd probably beat her in melee as well given he only needs one hit probably. Tho Garnets heat resistance might allow her to tank a lightsaber.

Being fair, Rose has shattered Pink Diamond, and I doubt an Elite would just go into a fight when he has loads of their subordinates to fight for them.

Honestly, Garnet's mountain-toppling strength would probably be enough to counterbalance Bane's TK, her insane durability and heat resistance would negate the effects of a lightsaber or Bane's lightning, and she'd only need a few punches to take him out.

Of course, if Bane gets his lightsabers through either Ruby or Sapphire's Gem, I can see Garnet falling.

MythLord
Also Neph, I just wanna say how much more I respect you for liking Steven Universe thumb up

We should discuss the show more often.

Nephthys
Yeah, Rose is a beast. But then, so is Lapis.

I'm pretty sure Garnet's "mountain-toppling" strength only exists in Garnets Universe, lol. He should still be able to ragdoll her at will and maybe poof her. And lightning should still do something to her even if it won't be effective in terms of heat. I could see Garnet winning in melee though just based on her favorable nature against stuff.

Steven Universe is the best thing on TV, yes. Peridot > Jasper tho. estahuh

MythLord
Yeah, Rose is a beast. But then, so is Lapis.

I'm pretty sure Garnet's "mountain-toppling" strength only exists in Garnets Universe, lol. He should still be able to ragdoll her at will and maybe poof her. And lightning should still do something to her even if it won't be effective in terms of heat. I could see Garnet winning though just based on her favorable nature against stuff.

Actually it happened in Monster Buddies. Her fighting a giant Ice Monster and slamming it against a wall a few times caused a large portion of a mountain to collapse. There's also the fact that Pearl has enough strength cut a giant worm-like monster the size of Beach City in half cleanly(according to Steven, in the comics) and both in and out of universe sources told us Garnet is >> Pearl.

I see Garnet's strength being enough to counter the kinetic energy of Bane's TK, at which point all his lightning would do is, at best, stagger her. Garnet not only has insane durability and heat resistance, but has manipulated or summoned her own electromancy-based attacks:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5001300-durability+absorbs+electricity.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5001381-electromancy+oneshotting+gem+experiments.gif

Steven Universe is the best thing on TV, yes. Peridot > Jasper tho. estahuh

Agreed on both accounts, tbh. Get a Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/

I wish to converse with you about stuff. Once you've made an account, I'll PM you my Hangouts name. smile smile smile If you want, that is

Nephthys
Actually it happened in Monster Buddies. Her fighting a giant Ice Monster and slamming it against a wall a few times caused a large portion of a mountain to collapse. There's also the fact that Pearl has enough strength cut a giant worm-like monster the size of Beach City in half cleanly(according to Steven, in the comics) and both in and out of universe sources told us Garnet is >> Pearl.

I see Garnet's strength being enough to counter the kinetic energy of Bane's TK, at which point all his lightning would do is, at best, stagger her. Garnet not only has insane durability and heat resistance, but has manipulated or summoned her own electromancy-based attacks:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5001300-durability+absorbs+electricity.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5001381-electromancy+oneshotting+gem+experiments.gif

Eh, I take that as more the caves instability. Nice feat for Pearl though. Though Gem monsters can get damaged and pierced pretty easily as with Sadie poofing one with a stick and Peridot poofing That recently.

Garnets strength doesn't let her counter kinetic attacks. She still got her ass bowled over by that monster in Kindergarten Kid. Bane can lift and toss her around or try disintegrating her, pulling out her gem or damaging her some other way.

And yeah I know about her electricity powers, but force lightning is still a force attack and does some damage in ways other than standard lightning.

Agreed on both accounts, tbh. Get a Google Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/

I wish to converse with you about stuff. Once you've made an account, I'll PM you my Hangouts name. smile smile smile If you want, that is

Ok, but I can't stay on it for too long.

MythLord
Eh, I take that as more the caves instability. Nice feat for Pearl though. Though Gem monsters can get damaged and pierced pretty easily as with Sadie poofing one with a stick and Peridot poofing That recently.

Actually, the portion of the mountain wasn't the one that the cave was under, that one got collapsed later, seeing as how the portion of the mountain we see collapse was shown prior to the cave where they were fighting, collapsing.

So it's probably just the aftershocks.

And those monsters don't seem to be tough, nor neccessarily that durable, plus they were subjected to piercing damage. Pearl's spear literally sliced it through in half, and this creature was huge. I also recall her damaging a sentient island off-screen.

Garnets strength doesn't let her counter kinetic attacks. She still got her ass bowled over by that monster in Kindergarten Kid. Bane can lift and toss her around or try disintegrating her, pulling out her gem or damaging her some other way.

To be fair, that monster did catch her somewhat off guard and Garnet notes she made a mistake by not reacting quickly enough; she didn't expect such speed to hit her, nor was she in a combat-ready stance. And that's more a feat for the monster, than her.

And it's not Bane's M.O. to tear beings limb from limb or just outright spam them with TK. He might Force Push, initially, or try and choke her... but she'd tank the former and she doesn't need air so the latter won't work.

And yeah I know about her electricity powers, but force lightning is still a force attack and does some damage in ways other than standard lightning.

I've yet to see any difference between Force Lightning and regular lightning, damage-wise. Both deal damage through means of kinetic force and heat, and Garnet can already handle and manipulate that.

Ok, but I can't stay on it for too long.

Whenever you want, it's always open for use. thumb up

|King Joker|
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
We have Depa dueling evenly with Grievous who stalemated Maul in sabers on a DS nexus and we have Depa dueling evenly with Mace.

I'd go canon Depa tbh. How is nearly getting cleaved in half 'dueling evenly with'?

ares834
Legends Depa stomps.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They need potara earings

Fusion dance, *****.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by |King Joker|
How is nearly getting cleaved in half 'dueling evenly with'?

Managing to take some of his hands. If he'd been a sentient that would have been crippling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.