Sidious vs Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious has the same mindset and hinderances Anakin did on Mustafar.

Obi Wan has the same mindset he had against Anakin thinking of Sidious as his brother as well as knowing Sidious's fighting style as well as his own.

Thoughts Ant? I didn't even give Sidious perfect knowledge of Obi Wan's fighting style like Anakin had to account for any disparity you believe exists between Sidious and Anakin.

Nephthys
Sidious wrecks him.

UCanShootMyNova
How? I mean Sidious's vastly superior physicals will be limited to the point Obi Wan can keep up. Unless you're saying *gasp* Anakin isn't a peer of Sidious?

Petrus
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sidious wrecks him.

Deronn_solo
Shit thread, lmao.

UCanShootMyNova
You don't think Anakin is a peer of Sidious DC? You think Ant's opinion is shit?

MythLord
I have the strongest feeling UCSMN is Syndicate, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Absolutely no clue where the hostilities are coming from when I have yet to insult you once on this account, Syn. laughing out loud

Nephthys
Top kek shit, yes.

MythLord
I knew it was Syn! The salt was too strong.

UCanShootMyNova
Your opinion Ant.

DarthAnt66
My opinion is you should lay off the unnecessary salt. thumb up

Nephthys
TBH Ant, if you really do feel this way you should be comfortable with defending your position in here. This thread should be highly arguable.

UCanShootMyNova
And that Anakin is a peer of Sidious where a fight between them could go either way. thumb up

Now what's your opinion on this fight?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
I have the strongest feeling UCSMN is Syndicate, tbh.
If took you that long to figure it out?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH Ant, if you really do feel this way you should be comfortable with defending your position in here. This thread should be highly arguable.
I'm going to mess myself up with a hypothetical Palpatine that isn't even Palpatine, or a hypothetical Kenobi that isn't even Kenobi.

The rules the OP outlined are ridiclous.

In regards to ROTS Palpatine vs ROTS Kenobi in a strict lightsaber duel, obviously Palpatine will overwhelm him in quick time, but Kenobi won't be down in a blitz.

Nephthys
The OP is merely ascribing the circumstances of Mastafar onto Sidious. Its not exactly complicated.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, and the OP doing that is stupid, because that's not who Sidious is or how he thinks.

Might as well make the thread "tier nine duelist with emotional instability vs tier eight duelist." erm

At least then a discussion can generate.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
If took you that long to figure it out?

I've ignored him, given how irrelevant and pathetic his arguments are... Though I suppose that is a dead giveaway for Syndicate.

darthbane77
Sidious still stomps, his speed and Force ability will still be too much for Obi-Wan to handle. Sidious could still just rag-doll Obi-Wan if he wanted to.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
How? I mean Sidious's vastly superior physicals will be limited to the point Obi Wan can keep up. Unless you're saying *gasp* Anakin isn't a peer of Sidious? It has nothing to do with physicals dude (and I sincerely doubt Ant said that), it has to do with Sidious being just plain BETTER then Anakin in every way, barring physicals, and thats probably even with Force Augmentation.

cdtm
Sidious would wtfrape Anakin.

Unless we're talking Jedi Emperor, who must have had several strokes and lost most of his abilities since the prequels. smile

chingchangwalla
Sheev one shots. Augmentation is about 100 times better than Kenobi's

Kurk
What if Kenobi's and Sidious's augmentation was on the same level? Sort of like when Mace gained enough energy to match Sidious's speed and strength.

Kenobi's mastery of Soresu might save him

Nephthys
Sidious would still win via the superior ability to predict Kenobi's moves while obfuscating his own in the Force. He's also away more versatile duelist.

Kurk
I mean I could see Sidious's over-confidence costing him in a fight with a Kenobi who matches his force augmentation and energy reserves. I don't believe Sidious's unpredictable fighting would do much against Kenobi seeing how Grievous never gave him any trouble using the same tactics.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It has nothing to do with physicals dude (and I sincerely doubt Ant said that), it has to do with Sidious being just plain BETTER then Anakin in every way, barring physicals, and thats probably even with Force Augmentation.

Ant said, and I quote "What speed disparity?"

When I brought it up as a factor in a fight between the two.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My opinion is you should lay off the unnecessary salt. thumb up

Ziggystardust
Syndicate, why have you done this?

UCanShootMyNova
It's ridiculous and it erks me because I know Ant will hold this position for a maximum of a few months or until it becomes inconvenient to hold not thinking of the effect it'll have on easily influenced proles.

|King Joker|
Why aren't you using your Syndicate account?

UCanShootMyNova
Changed the password because I wanted to leave this place. Couldn't resist it's siren call though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sheev one shots. Augmentation is about 100 times better than Kenobi's Augmentation is rarely an insta-win.

How do you think non-force sensitives beat force sensitives in pure duels, or in H2H?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Changed the password because I wanted to leave this place. Couldn't resist it's siren call though. EXACTLY!

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Augmentation is rarely an insta-win.

How do you think non-force sensitives beat force sensitives in pure duels, or in H2H?

Palpatine isn't anyone. Have you even seen the Maul and Savage fight? Palpatine was doin all kinds of crazy shit for an old man

Jmanghan
Palpatine isn't anyone. Have you even seen the Maul and Savage fight? Palpatine was doin all kinds of crazy shit for an old man I think Palpatine stomps, but he doesn't curbstomp, or godstomp.

Jmanghan
Palpatine isn't anyone. Have you even seen the Maul and Savage fight? Palpatine was doin all kinds of crazy shit for an old man And he was a better duelist then either of them in every way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.