Kenshiro vs Vector

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The figters are 1 mile apart. Who wins?

riv6672
Vector from the U Foes?

golem370
Yup the one who flayed the skin off Hulk.

KingD19
And Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star? Ken dies. Horribly. Vector's powers can push even things that aren't tangible, like energy and gravity and shit.

golem370
That Ken

riv6672
Going with Vector, then.

Sharivan
You don't even need Vector here.

Daniels Rand is more than enough.

RealityWarper
Too much ways for Kenshiro to one-shot Vector and none for him.

Vector can't touch Kenshiro using Muso Tensei by the way.

Sharivan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Too much ways for Kenshiro to one-shot Vector and none for him.

Vector can't touch Kenshiro using Muso Tensei by the way.

No limit fallacy when Vectors abilities have worked against things that are not tangible.

No way for Kenshiro to get past his highly specialized telekinesis.

Well unless you are one of those types who thinks Kenshiro can defeat Luke Cage, Spiderman, Iron Fist, Thing, Ares with his axe, Hercules, the Savage Hulk, WW Hulk, the Flash, and Superman at the same time.

Originally posted by random letters
It seems to be the consensus that Kenshiro would absolutely stomp on Wolverine. So how would he do against other hand-to-hand fighters in Marvel?

Kenshiro is fully healed after each fight

1. Luke Cage
2. Spiderman
3. Iron Fist
4. Thing
5. Ares with axe
6. Immortal Hercules
7. Savage Hulk

Feel free to change the order.

Originally posted by random letters
After looking at some FotNS manga again, I realize that I completely forgot how ridiculously powerful Kenshiro gets by about halfway through the series.

So adding:

8. WW Hulk
9. Flash
10. Superman (no flight or heat vision)

Kenshiro can take everyone in this gauntlet at the same time from 1 to 10 and still win with ease.

Ah yes.

Fan-fiction.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by golem370
The figters are 1 mile apart. Who wins? Kenshiro is broken but he's not able to contend with that type of attack Vector produces

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sharivan
No limit fallacy when Vectors abilities have worked against things that are not tangible.

That's not a "no limit fallacy".
The point of the Muso Tensei is to become "one with nothing".
There is no correlation with "intangibility" like you are trying to undermine it.
Kenshiro can just use Muso Tensei and go through Vector's TK power.
That's how it works.

Kenshiro's own aura is more powerful than Vector's telekinesis which is limited to 10 times his own weight

Unrelated to the topic and makes you looks like a bozo.

Rofl.

Don't worry, I will reply in the other thread asap.

You will learn a lot of things. wink

Sharivan
That's not a "no limit fallacy".
The point of the Muso Tensei is to become "one with nothing".
There is no correlation with "intangibility" like you are trying to undermine it.
Kenshiro can just use Muso Tensei and go through Vector's TK power.
That's how it works.

Prove that Musou Tensei has worked against something such as Vector's telekinesis, and that it can't be countered by something that can influence intangibles. I want you to prove that it can work against every kind of thing in fiction. I want you to prove this no limit fallacy with actual instances instead of any empty claims.

Which you can't.

We're talking about the same Vector that could give the Hulk trouble, and rip the skin off of his body? The same Vector who could potentially push a planet out of its orbit? The same Vector who has fought way worse than Kenshiro?

I wasn't the one who claimed Kenshiro can defeat Luke Cage, Spiderman, Iron Fist, Thing, Ares with his axe, Hercules, the Savage Hulk, WW Hulk, the Flash, and Superman at the same time with ease.

That's you.

So, you're the bozo there.

It's better off if you don't.

I have better things to be dealing with than the inanity of someone's husbando worship. If you seriously reply with thirty posts of keyboard vomit I am not going to waste my time.

Though I might just reply back with a hundred posts in order to ruin your day. You really want a hundred posts of scans and context it will take you months to not form a proper counter argument against?

RealityWarper
Prove that Musou Tensei has worked against something such as Vector's telekinesis, and that it can't be countered by something that can influence intangibles.

1)
The point of the Muso Tensei is that there is "nothing" to affect.

That's not intangibility as you believe it is.

Your first premise is false.

2)
Vector doesn't have the ability to affect intangible as his power is to repel matter which by definition is tangible and comes in 3 forms: solid, liquid or gazeous.

I'm certain at this point that you don't even have basic scientific notions.

Your second premise is false.

I don't have to prove it as that's not my claim in the first place.

I don't need to defend myself against a claim I've never made.

Go away with your strawman.

Because I don't have to.

It doesn't change the fact that his power to repel the matter is limited to affect (throw) the equivalent of Vector's ten times own weight which is extremely weak compared to Kenshiro's own telekinesis.

Kenshiro was able to push upward a waterfall and to throw giant boulders of severals tons during his fight against Han.

That several magnitudes above Vector's weak telekinesis.

Scan of Vector repeling a planet out of it's orbit or that's just another empty hyperbolic figure of speech that you are using as a proof.

Stop with your loaded question.

You wasn't able to post a single valuable argument so far.

Out-of-topic.

You are trying to discredit me in this thread for a claim I did in another thread which is completely useless.

It doesn't make your arguments in this thread stronger.

Well, in fact your arguments are completely unsound.

Yeah sure.

You are using hyperbolic statements as arguments in threads rofl.

I will answer, no problem.

You will love my answer wink

That sounds like the answer coming from a little kid so I guess that the "better things" you have to do is to go to school.

Yeah yeah.

I mean, who needs to read your empty posts full of unsupported claims after all.

Yeah. Waste your time this way.

I don't need one hundred posts to tear your claims aparts.

There is no obligation for me to make more replies to have better arguments.

You prove everytime that you don't understand the context.

Post one hundred times. No problem.

I don't even have to post against your pseudo-argumentory as 100 % of your out-of-context claims are worth ignoring.

Sharivan
1)
The point of the Muso Tensei is that there is "nothing" to affect.

That's not intangibility as you believe it is.

Your first premise is false.

That's no different than in the case of ghosts. There is "nothing" to hit there either but there are characters that can anyway.

It's intangibility and nothing more. A state of mind that allows him to pass through objects, and disrupt them.

That's it.

It has worked against various energies, and even freaking sorcery. You're making up things again, and trying to establish limitations that aren't actually there in the story.

This coming from the guy who thinks an average man's palm is 0.5 square feet, and can't even use online calculators properly?

In the last thread you literally claimed that only Musou Tensei can defeat Musou Tensei, and nothing else in any fictional media can do it.

Don't try to back-peddle out of your egregious claims.

Yes, you have to. You're making claims, and it's your job to back them up.

No, it's not. As I already noted unless you can explain how only ten times Vector's body weight is enough to grievously hurt the Hulk, and tear the skin off of his body?

http://i.imgur.com/7ZKp0CF.jpg

You're seriously not understanding how powerful Vector's telekinesis is.

Show me Kenshiro contending with someone that can lift billions of tons, and being able to push them back so hard that all their skin tears off.

This is some weaksauce right here. It's positively nothing compared to what Vector has done.

You mean just like how you're claiming Kenshiro's musou tensei makes him completely resistant to any form of anti-intangibility?

It's not an empty figure of speech when we see what Vector has done to the Hulk and individuals like him.

How is that a loaded question? You're apparently some sort of omniscient deity when it it comes to comic books. You should have known about those instances anyway.

You can't even speak proper english now? Well, I should have expected that already...

No, it isn't.

It happened recently, and it shows that you have a bias in regards to Kenshiro. Which is important. As we're arguing about him right now.

No, it isn't.

That thread shows A) your apparent bias for Kenshiro B) your willingness to dismiss showings in lieu of databooks and C) your double standards when that's involved.

Neither does it make any of your positively ridiculous claims that Vector can only push ten times his own body weight any more sensible.

Nor your subjective opinion that Daniel Rand is only peak human, and only when he uses chi at that.

You're getting this backwards again. You're the one without any sound arguments here. That don't involve your obsession with Kenshiro.

Microsecond, and 0.03 seconds are not hyperbolic. They're specific timeframes. Just as a hundred megatons is a specific yield.

No, it will be the same keyboard vomit as usual.

The same confirmation bias, and the same trite.

No, it's answer coming from somebody who has better things to do than spending an entire day replying to someone who keeps on churning out the same rhetoric ad nauseam.

That's funny, and ignoring all the scans and context I provided which you explicitly ignored in our previous arguments.

You have an obligation to actually address my points instead of ignoring them or simply conceding. Instead of picking up an argument days later because you just hate it when you "lose." As if these arguments were about "winning" to begin with,

Nope, I don't do that. I understand it I just don't try to nitpick every insignificant detail. Nor do I rely on out of context confirmation biases. That's what you do with databooks.

If I find the time, and I feel like taking apart your arguments again. When they already carry no weight.

Those would be your claims that ignore part of the context, and fixate on one part instead of building a whole picture out of all of the context.

Sharivan
Just fixing this part because it didn't quote properly.

It's not a straw man.

Show me Musou Tensei working against anything that's as powerful as Vector's telekinesis.

Yes, you have to. You're making claims, and it's your job to back them up.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/kabuto/tourney/repel_zpspyonfhep.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/kabuto/tourney/reality_zpsu3s0ssdm.jpg

Sharivan
See Vector can even **** up space and time.

What more do you need?

Just like when Danny punched an interdimensional portal so hard it destroyed the fabric of reality.

RealityWarper
That's no different than in the case of ghosts.

Wrong.

If you are refering to Vapor, she is an human whom can change into a Gazeous state which is MATTER in a gazeous state, so once again your claim is empty.

Where is your argument exactly ?

Nope.
It's being one with nothingness.

That's a very gross summary as an atempt to lowball the character.

There is no matter disruption as some misinformed people are pretending in the internet.

I'm still searching for your argument here again.

I don't give limitations.

They exist.

Another worthless attempt at discrediting me instead of attacking my claim just because you are incapable to back-up anything.

I will answer to that in the proper thread anyway, as diverting from the topic at hand seems to be one of your common "debating tactics".

That's the entire point in Hokuto No Ken and in the "Kenshiro Gauntlet" he was involved in.

I've NEVER made this claim so go away with your strawman.

Rofl.

Please show the post where I said that "nothing in media can do it". ROFL

You are so desperate that you are making a strawman once more because you have like zero arguments opposing my claims.

The nature of both abilities are clear about the outcome but you are pulling pseudo-arguments out of your ass once more.

Vector can just exert a TK-force on matter, and if there is nothing to affect his power is completely useless.

It's in the OHOTMU which is an official source of information for Marvel as used by the writers, authors and editors.

He is taking out several layers of skin in long seconds as showed by the long text in the bubbles.

Once more you are not understanding what you are reading.

Your reasoning is ludicrous.

A) In order to lift some stuff, Hulk need to physically exert the force of his limbs on it and he needs stay grounded to do it.

B) In the scan that you used without understanding it (one more time XD), Hulk advance is only slowed down, not stopped.

C) The pain and the damage resulting to his skin slowed his advance.

D) Vector's feats in telekinesis are weak.

If you had actually read and understood the stories involving Vector you should that your statement is, once more, pulled out-of-your ass.

You are paraphrasing and you are attacking a strawman once again as I've never said anything this way.

You are self-debating your own fan-made claims at this point, amusing.

Vector has no feats on par with Kenshiro in terms of telekinesis.

I'm still waiting for you to back-up your claims which you never did so far.

Coming from a guy incapable to understand two lines of speech in a comic book.

Hilarious.

So, instead of responding to all of your bullshit I will educate you and yes I skipped the last part of your worthless post.

The OHOTMU is a canon and official source of information for the Marvel Universe that the writers and editors use.

Vector and the U-Foes made several appearances in the Hulk's comics including the 400:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471734469-hulk400-01.jpg

The story was written by Peter David and edited by Bobbie chase:

http://www.noelshack.com/2016-33-1471734683-hulk400-03a.jpg

The editor, Bobbie Chase, answered to the question of the readers in the Hulk #400:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471734466-hulk400-33a.jpg

In the second page, Bobbie mention the Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe as a canon source of information:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471734474-hulk400-33b.jpg

Here we go with the post in close-up:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471735043-ohotmuiscanoncu.jpg

"Brian, THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE says the Hulk is Superhuman Class 100+. Which means he can lift at least 100 tons."

Hilariously, Kenshiro lifted easily a 300 tons rock which would put him in the Superhuman Class 300+ at the very least...

I meant that at that point you are literally handwaving MARVEL'S FREAKING POINT OF VIEW ABOUT HIS OWN CHARACTERS.

Here we go with Vector's profile:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471734472-vector-b.jpg

Vector's power is to telekinetically propel MATTER away from himself.

He is limited at ten times the weight he can lift and he has a normal strenght for his age...

And Danny Rand is a frggin' peak human only when he summons his Chi.

Have a good day. XD

riv6672
Wow, talk about a worthless argument. laughing

Sharivan
-snip-

Reported for using databooks instead of anything in story, and relying on statements that are contradicted by what we see characters do. As well as the in story context.

carver9
Can't believe no one posted Vector ripping through time and space with his power.

RealityWarper

1) Your first scan shows Vector repelling less than one ton at once which is largely below anything Kenshiro has done.

2) Your second scan is completely pointless.

3) Kenshiro did that:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471735822-fist-of-the-north-star-v22-c02-002.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471735821-fist-of-the-north-star-v22-c02-003.jpg

This is at the very least hundreds of cubic metre of water per second.

One cubic metre is around 1000 kg which is already above Vector's limits of TK power.

Kenshiro stomps.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Can't believe no one posted Vector ripping through time and space with his power.

It's hyperbolic

Sharivan
1) Your first scan shows Vector repelling less than one ton at once which is largely below anything Kenshiro has done.

3) Kenshiro did that:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471735822-fist-of-the-north-star-v22-c02-002.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471735821-fist-of-the-north-star-v22-c02-003.jpg

One cubic metre is around 1000 kg which is already above Vector's limits of TK power.

Kenshiro stomps.

Vector's limits on a TK in the databooks are a joke. An obvious sign of the comic book writers not understating scale. It's the same with the Class 100 system. It's never made any sense whatsoever. As those Class 100s lift way more than a hundred tons.

Incredible Hulk #274

http://i.imgur.com/gYSQypR.jpg

Secret Wars #4

http://i.imgur.com/Zazrudy.jpg

Sharivan
It's hyperbolic

No, it's clearly not. What is described to happen and what we see happens confirms this.

cdtm

3) Kenshiro did that:

Kenshiro stomps.

thumb up Nice scans.

RealityWarper
Vector's limits on a TK in the databooks are a joke. An obvious sign of the comic book writers not understating scale. It's the same with the Class 100 system. It's never made any sense whatsoever. As those Class 100s lift way more than a hundred tons.

Incredible Hulk #274

http://i.imgur.com/gYSQypR.jpg

Secret Wars #4

http://i.imgur.com/Zazrudy.jpg

Ludicrous logic.

You can't make correlation between Hulk's strength and Vector's TK power because there is none.

You are the one not understanding the scale, the comic books, the characters and the powers.

Have a good day. XD

About the Class 100+:

"Brian, THE OFFICIAL HANDBOOK OF THE MARVEL UNIVERSE says the Hulk is Superhuman Class 100+. Which means he can lift at least 100 tons."

It seems that you don't understand the meaning of "at least".

Vector never lifted more than ten times the weight he can lift with his TK powers.

Kenshiro destroys him effortlessly.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
thumb up Nice scans.

Thanks bro.

How come that users like Sharivan are allowed on KMC ?

He only relies on hyperbolic statements and don't understand the context of his own claims.

I mean that's because of people like him that comic books fans looks bad when looked from the outside...

Sharivan
They haven't proven anything, and he is once again pulling numbers out of his behind without understanding what they mean.

Vector is more powerful here. He is the one who managed to give the Hulk problems, and tear his skin off. He is the who accidentally destroyed the fabric of reality.

Kenshiro's telekinesis is positively nothing compared to that.

RealityWarper
No, it's clearly not. What is described to happen and what we see happens confirms this.

Can you please stop polluting all threads with your nonsenses ?

Go back to school learn what a figure of speech is...

Well, maybe you are already in it and don't understand what is it...

RealityWarper
They haven't proven anything, and he is once again pulling numbers out of his behind without understanding what they mean.

I did some estimations which are correct even not precise.

Yeah sure.

Vector's weight is 196 lbs and he has a normal strength means that he can't probably life more than his own weight at best if I'm generous.

If we go that way, according that his power allows him to lift 10 times what he can lift under his own physical strength...

We can understand that, at best, Vector is able to repel 1960 lbs of matter which is completely ridiculous compared to what Kenshiro has done with his own TK.

Which is unimpressive considering how light the skin is and how little his weight is.

Hyperbolic statement.

And you accused me of bias ?

Take off your fanboy glasses.

Sharivan
Ludicrous logic.

You can't make correlation between Hulk's strength and Vector's TK power because there is none.

You are the one not understanding the scale, the comic books, the characters and the powers.

Have a good day. XD

About the Class 100+:

It seems that you don't understand the meaning of "at least".

Vector never lifted more than ten times the weight he can lift with his TK powers.

Kenshiro destroys him effortlessly.

This is what you said:

Here we go with the post in close-up:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/33/1471735043-ohotmuiscanoncu.jpg

Hilariously, Kenshiro lifted easily a 300 tons rock which would put him in the Superhuman Class 300+ at the very least...

You specifically brought that in up in order to to say that Kenshiro is stronger than the Hulk. When the Hulk's strength is far, far above being "at least a hundred tons."

You dishonest sack of shit.

RealityWarper
This is what you said:

You specifically brought that in up in order to to say that Kenshiro is stronger than the Hulk. When the Hulk's strength is far, far above being "at least a hundred tons."

You dishonest sack of shit.

Nope.

I brought that to say that Kenshiro is a Superhuman Class100+.

That's all.

So much anger in that reply.

I guess that I touched a pressure-point. LOL

You are too emotional to continue to debate with me.

So far you only relied on fan-made explanation and strawman arguments like this one.

Sharivan
Thanks bro.

How come that users like Sharivan are allowed on KMC ?

He only relies on hyperbolic statements and don't understand the context of his own claims.

I mean that's because of people like him that comic books fans looks bad when looked from the outside...

How come troglodytes such as RealityWarper are allowed free reign in KMC when they break the board rules, and lie through their teeth?

How come they get to ignore what is obviously not hyperbole, and get to invent their own narrative about something that makes no sense?

I did some estimations which are correct even not precise.

They're neither.

We have been, and are talking about his telekinesis. This is what an actual straw man is. What's you're doing right here. You freaking hypocrite.

The databook garbage does not fit into this as it makes no sense.

Dishonestly using databooks once again.

In that case Kenshiro is barely superhuman in terms of speed. You know that, as I already made clear to you.

The Hulk's strength and durability is what matters there as he was pushing against Vector's TK. Which strained him, and tore his skin off.

That's not the point. The Hulk has superhuman strength and durability far exceeding Kenshiro's. Which is the actual point.

No, it ****ing isn't.

I swear I could show you someone destroying a planet, and the narration saying it was destroyed; but you would still argue that as hyperbolic if it doesn't suit your side of an argument.

You said that Kenshiro could "beat Luke Cage, Spiderman, Iron Fist, Thing, Ares with his axe, Hercules, the Savage Hulk, WW Hulk, the Flash, and Superman at the same time."

I am not the fanboy.

Nope.

Yes, you did.

You tried to say he had a higher base strength then the Hulk.

Don't try to back-peddle out of this.

Which is irrelevant unless you want to say he is a Class 1000000000+. As that's the category the Hulk is in.

No, that's not all. You tried to act as if it was relevant, and would win Kenshiro this match when it doesn't.

It's normal when dealing with blatant liars.

They're not fan made explanations. They're things that actually happen in the story, and the only thing you brought in counter to it is Marvel's hilariously inconsistent databooks. As well as writer statements that show how little they understand of scale.

RealityWarper
How come troglodytes such as RealityWarper are allowed free reign in KMC when they break the board rules, and lie through their teeth?

How come they get to ignore what is obviously not hyperbole, and get to invent their own narrative about something that makes no sense?

They're neither.

We have been, and are talking about his telekinesis. This is what an actual straw man is. What's you're doing right here. You freaking hypocrite.

The databook garbage does not fit into this as it makes no sense.

Dishonestly using databooks once again.

In that case Kenshiro is barely superhuman in terms of speed. You know that, as I already made clear to you.

The Hulk's strength and durability is what matters there as he was pushing against Vector's TK. Which strained him, and tore his skin off.

That's not the point. The Hulk has superhuman strength and durability far exceeding Kenshiro's. Which is the actual point.

No, it ****ing isn't.

I swear I could show you someone destroying a planet, and the narration saying it was destroyed; but you would still argue that as hyperbolic if it doesn't suit your side of an argument.

You said that Kenshiro could "beat Luke Cage, Spiderman, Iron Fist, Thing, Ares with his axe, Hercules, the Savage Hulk, WW Hulk, the Flash, and Superman at the same time."

I am not the fanboy.

Yes, you did.

You tried to say he had a higher base strength then the Hulk.

Don't try to back-peddle out of this.

Which is irrelevant unless you want to say he is a Class 1000000000+. As that's the category the Hulk is in.

No, that's not all. You tried to act as if it was relevant, and would win Kenshiro this match when it doesn't.

It's normal when dealing with blatant liars.

They're not fan made explanations. They're things that actually happen in the story, and the only thing you brought in counter to it is Marvel's hilariously inconsistent databooks. As well as writer statements that show how little they understand of scale.

ROFL.

Your salt is real.

At this point you are so out of arguments that I will not even bother reading your posts.

Have a good day. smile

Sharivan
Can you please stop polluting all threads with your nonsenses ?

Go back to school learn what a figure of speech is...

Well, maybe you are already in it and don't understand what is it...

Can you stop being a complete idiot, and a hypocrite?

Can you stop lying through your teeth, and trying to dodge the fact you tried to say Kenshiro's strength is relevant here when it's not?

Can you even bother to understand how freaking nonsensical the databooks are?

Can you acknowledge how incompetent comic book writers are when it comes to things such as this?

Sharivan
ROFL.

Your salt is real.

At this point you are so out of arguments that I will not even bother reading your posts.

Have a good day. smile

Your arguments don't even consist of anything of substance, and rely on databooks and writer statements. That are specifically against the rules to use.

As they are notoriously inconsistent, and no real thought was put in them.

You know, screw it. I am reporting you again.

SquallX
So splitting some water around equals the same as tearing the skin of the Hulk?

cdtm
Hulk has really low piercing resist, though.

And I believe the captain of the Hulk fanboy club himself, Carver, actually sided with Ken in that tournament that included Hulk.

Sharivan
Originally posted by cdtm
Hulk has really low piercing resist, though.

And I believe the captain of the Hulk fanboy club himself, Carver, actually sided with Ken in that tournament that included Hulk.

How does telekinetically "pushing" someone even count as piercing?

I disagree with Carver then. As Kenshiro can't hurt the Hulk to begin with because I will be damned if Kenshiro has the strength needed to press his pressure points or can ignore the fact his thunderclaps can destroy pocket dimensions.

As well the fact Hulk has a bunch of showings against many different intangibles.

Badabing
I may just Ban Sharivan and Reality Warper until October. That will stop all this back and forth nonsense, plus I won't have to look at the reports. Or you both could just stop the bickering now. Either or really. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.