Captain America vs the Suicide Squad gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Captain America takes on each individual member of the Suicide Squad in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed gauntlet style...

All standard forum conditions apply here; no PIS, featureless environment, 100 yard starting distance, standard equipment only...

Once Captain America defeats an opponent, that opponent and his/her gear disappear from the battlefield...

Captain America is allowed no rest of recovery time inbetween opponents; once one round ends, the next begins immediately (and that opponent will start 100 yards away from Captain America, but directly infront of him and will be facing him)...

How far does Captain America get?

1) Harley Quinn...
2) Captain Boomerang...
3) Killer Croc...
4) Katana...
5) Deadshot...
6) Enchantress...
7) El Diablo (begins battle in Devil Form)...

FrothByte
To be honest, I actually feel like DS and Enchantress should swap places. Because I see Cap having a better chance against Enchantress than DS at 100m.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
To be honest, I actually feel like DS and Enchantress should swap places. Because I see Cap having a better chance against Enchantress than DS at 100m.

Thats debatable...

Well with the gauntlet constructed as is, who do you think Cap stops at?

Or do you think he clears?

FrothByte
Without rest then he probably stops at DS. If he does clear DS I think he can clear Enchantress provided his injuries aren't extensive. He definitely stops at Diablo devil form.

BruceSkywalker
Cap has shown he doesn't necessarily need rest... he will fight till the end. His only problem is El Diablo, but clearly Cap can outsmart him

Zack M
Stops at Enchantress.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Zack M
Stops at Enchantress.

Just curious, how do you think Enchantress takes Cap out?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by FrothByte
Just curious, how do you think Enchantress takes Cap out?

well since Cap is a 100 year old virgin, prolly her dance moves lmao

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Captain America takes on each individual member of the Suicide Squad in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed gauntlet style...

All standard forum conditions apply here; no PIS, featureless environment, 100 yard starting distance, standard equipment only...

Once Captain America defeats an opponent, that opponent and his/her gear disappear from the battlefield...

Captain America is allowed no rest of recovery time inbetween opponents; once one round ends, the next begins immediately (and that opponent will start 100 yards away from Captain America, but directly infront of him and will be facing him)...

How far does Captain America get?

1) Harley Quinn...
2) Captain Boomerang...
3) Killer Croc...
4) Katana...
5) Deadshot...
6) Enchantress...
7) El Diablo (begins battle in Devil Form)...

1-3 are easy kills. He can bounce his shield through their skulls and TKO them in one shot. Croc wan't that impressive at all with his strength. Cap has super strength and enhanced stamnia. Katana might make him work a bit for the win but she's out class by him. That shield cancels out her sword and if he disarma her, her hand to hand isn't on par with his. He TKO her in one punch or kick.

Deadshot is the real issue here. If Cap passes him, Enchantress is dead meat. Cap has enough strength to rip her heart out with his bare hands if he wanted to. He'll probably drive his shield through her head and heart. Deadshot is more formidable than Enchantress.

He can't beat El Diablo.

tkitna
He stops at Enchantress. I don't see Deadshot as being a problem.

h1a8
Deadshot one shots him. Cap can't guard his entire body

Supermutant
could stop at 5, definitely stops at 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.