Fist fight to the death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Beyonder makes 3 identical kurses to attack and destroy Lois lane... Superman, black Adam and captain marvel engages the 3 in a fist fight to the death. No iron and speed is even for all. Who wins?

deathslash
One Kurse would be enough to take out two of the guys on superman's team, never mind three.

JBL
Originally posted by deathslash
One Kurse would be enough to take out two of the guys on superman's team, never mind three. But superman knows they are after Lois and he would be pissed off as hell.

deathslash
Originally posted by JBL
But superman knows they are after Lois and he would be pissed off as hell. laughing thumb up
I can see that this thread was meant to get abhi riled up and I approve. But seriously, not even a retarded chimpanzee that spent it's entire life suckling superman's man boob would think that this team has any chance of winning in these circumstances.

iceman24567
Bait thread erm

JBL
Originally posted by deathslash
laughing thumb up
I can see that this thread was meant to get abhi riled up and I approve. But seriously, not even a retarded chimpanzee that spent it's entire life suckling superman's man boob would think that this team has any chance of winning in these circumstances. You would be surprised at how much smarter that chimp is compared to some on this site. Lol

DarkSaint85
Black Adam definitely loses.

He forfeits, as he doesn't give a pharoah's ass about Lois.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Black Adam definitely loses.

He forfeits, as he doesn't give a pharoah's ass about Lois. Ok, let's say they all feel the same way about Lois.

JBL
Originally posted by iceman24567
Bait thread erm Nope.

abhilegend
They throw Kurses into space.
Kurses die from no feats in surviving in space.

thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
They throw Kurses into space.
Kurses die from no feats in surviving in space.

thumb up That jjust might happen. Good one buddy.😊

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.