Marka Ragnos vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

ILS
Caedus annihilates, quite honestly.

*ziggy bursts a blood vessel*

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS

Marka Ragnos >> Ajunta Pall > Muur > 19 BBY Darth Vader. :/

I

ILS
That's nice.

Sinious
ILS got one-shotted again.

SunRazer
Caedus probably isn't more powerful, but his abilities are more suited for combat. He should win.

Originally posted by ILS

Is this your genuine opinion, or are you just saying this to mess around?

If it's the former, what made your opinion of the ancient Sith decrease so drastically?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Sinious
ILS got one-shotted again.

By Jman no less.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by ILS

You have a lot to answer for these days, ILS. Unfortunately my blood circulation is not one of them.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Caedus probably isn't more powerful, but his abilities are more suited for combat.

Er, wouldn't it be the other way around? Jacen's a Skywalker; you don't really get more powerful than them. Furthermore, he also has a lot of esoteric abilities that aren't practically combat-useful.

I would think that the better description would be, "Marka probably isn't more powerful, but his abilities would (theoretically) be better suited for combat."

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Marka Ragnos >> Ajunta Pall > Muur > 19 BBY Darth Vader. :/

I

Pure, unfiltered AIDS right here.

Caedus beats him. By presentable evidence, he's the more skilled duelist, and, quite frankly, the better Force user, too.

darthbane77
Caedus

MythLord
Caedus. Being greater than Vader Force-wise > anything Marka can do.

Deronn_solo
Caedus isn't better than Vader in the Force, lmao.

MythLord
LotF Invincible disagrees, tbh. thumb up

Ziggystardust
I see Wollfmyth is carrying on Ancient Power's legacy by recycling false quotes.

MythLord
That quote is false? Is it one of Ancient's fake ones?

ILS
He's likely referring to it being from the inner flap of that book, meaning it came from the publisher rather than author.

Ziggystardust
ergo - non canon.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
LotF Invincible disagrees, tbh. thumb up

Publisher summaries/inner flap aren't canon as far as I'm concerned. Vader is Caedus clear superior when looking at feats/actual usable accolades, lmao.

Peeps just need to accept Jacen is overrated as hell. I myself was guilty of this in the past, with the ridiculous Caedus > Yoda arguments I used to push.

ILS
Oh the days where Caedus won every thread unanimously because "he held his own against Luke with a favourable environment".

carthage
Have you even read LOTF?

Trocity
Marco destroys. Caedus stinks.

DarthDuelist9
Caedus takes it to be honest.

Nai
Caedus probably isn't more powerful, but his abilities are more suited for combat. He should win.

His abilities are "more suited for combat" than the Force abilities of a guy who got into control of an Empire by combat and ruled it with an iron fist, eliminating all rivals, for a century?

Yeah. That sounds reasonable.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Pure, unfiltered AIDS right here.

Caedus beats him. By presentable evidence, he's the more skilled duelist, and, quite frankly, the better Force user, too. I didn't mention Caedus in that though.

chingchangwalla
Caedus should probably win but ya know, Ancient Sith are crazy so meh

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Er, wouldn't it be the other way around? Jacen's a Skywalker; you don't really get more powerful than them. Furthermore, he also has a lot of esoteric abilities that aren't practically combat-useful.

I would think that the better description would be, "Marka probably isn't more powerful, but his abilities would (theoretically) be better suited for combat."

I'm not talking about raw power, but mastered, effective, realized power.

And no, Marka's probably got access to even more esoteric abilities than Jacen, most of which aren't combat-applicable. At least some of Jacen's esoteric techniques have been used in fights before.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nai
His abilities are "more suited for combat" than the Force abilities of a guy who got into control of an Empire by combat and ruled it with an iron fist, eliminating all rivals, for a century?

Yeah. That sounds reasonable.

Sorry, but:

The only thing he got through combat was the title of Dark Lord through killing Simus (who would also fit under the category of Sith Lords whose powers are more esoteric than combat-applicable) and even then, manipulation and strategy were likely the heavy lifters in his ascension to power.

Jmanghan
Sorry, but:

The only thing he got through combat was the title of Dark Lord through killing Simus (who would also fit under the category of Sith Lords whose powers are more esoteric than combat-applicable) and even then, manipulation and strategy were likely the heavy lifters in his ascension to power.

...Ans yet Marka Ragnos is directly said to be the BEST OF THE BEST out of the Ancients, meaning the ONLY "Ancient" that rivals him is Exar Kun, who has similar accolades, and better feats.

SunRazer
Kun's not an Ancient Sith, and he's confirmed to be more powerful than any of them.

And being the most powerful doesn't mean you have the most combat-applicable powers, lmfao. Keep up with the conversation.

Jmanghan
Kun's not an Ancient Sith, and he's confirmed to be more powerful than any of them.

And being the most powerful doesn't mean you have the most combat-applicable powers, lmfao. Keep up with the conversation. I hate when people try to say "powerful" means "politically powerful".

"Well, he clearly controlled the Galaxy! It must be talking about his politics!"

Yet you defend Darth Sion when it says he's "ultra-powerful" like it means something.

SunRazer
Show me where in my post I said anything about political power. Show me.

I'm talking about Force power. Just being powerful in the Force does not in any way mean that you have the most combat-applicable powers. It's not hard to keep up.

Jmanghan
Show me where in my post I said anything about political power. Show me.

I'm talking about Force power. Just being powerful in the Force does not in any way mean that you have the most combat-applicable powers. It's not hard to keep up. Marka Ragnos would beat any of he ancient sith in a duel. :/

MythLord
Nah. Ajunta or Tulak beat him.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Marka Ragnos would beat any of he ancient sith in a duel. :/

And when have I said otherwise?

MythLord
Karness Muur as well, probably.

NewGuy01
It's very possible that Naga could too.

SunRazer
You think Naga beats Ragnos?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.