Vrook Lamar vs Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Force

2. Sabers

3. All-out

Fight takes place in the plains of Dantooine. Who wins?

MythLord
Probably Horn in all three.

Jmanghan
Horn.

SunRazer
Even in Force?

MythLord
Yeah, probably. His Tutaminis at least partially served him against Kyp's TK -- which shits on Vrook's -- in making a barrier that it took Durron a while to break, IIRC.

SunRazer
Pretty sure Durron casually ragdolled him in DNT.

Deronn_solo
Still tryna see how one can Tutaminis TK.....

MythLord
Eh, Corran has done it before when Kyp attacked him. He defies all logic, apparently.

SunRazer
Is this the one from NA? In DNT, I recall Kyp just raising a hand and then hurling Corran into a wall and pinning him there.

MythLord
Being fair, in DNT Horn wasn't even defending himself... But in I, Jedi Corran absorbed some of Kyp's TK and channeled it into a Barrier.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Eh, Corran has done it before when Kyp attacked him. He defies all logic, apparently.

Well aware doesn't make it any less retarded.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Pretty sure Durron casually ragdolled him in DNT.

Kenth did worse to Kyp one sentence later.

ILS
Finally, someone shit enough for Corran to beat.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Kenth did worse to Kyp one sentence later.

It was the same, lol. And you can claim that Kyp wasn't prepared - I know it sounds like a cop-out, but it's pretty stupid all the same.

carthage
Corral slipping into illusions into Ganner Rhysodes mind, fighting through scores of Lost tribe Sith for hours alongside Jaina/Luke, and containing the power of explosions with absorption impress me more than anything I've seen from Vrook. He should win unless he gets placed into stasis, and even then that won't stop him from assaulting Vrook's mind with illusions

Petrus
Corran, kek.

gold slorg
Force: Corran oneshots
Sabers only: Corran oneshots
All out: Corran oneshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.