Vong Krayt & Muur! Morne vs Revan & Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place on Had Abbadon.

Jmanghan
Team 1.

SunRazer
Let's make it four rounds:

1. Darth Revan

2. KotOR Revan

3. Novel Revan

4. SoR Revan

Malak's at his unamped prime here.

ILS
Krayt's a very heavy hitter here, probably takes it for his team.

SunRazer
Even whilst being devoured slowly by his parasites?

SunRazer
I'm thinking that Malak's the weakest one here and should fall to either of team one in a good fight. Revan would probably lose in his Sith incarnation, actually. The more powerful versions might be the strongest player on the field, though. I don't think novel Revan is quite capable of picking up Malak's slack, but SoR Revan might be able to.

MythLord
Muur/Morne and Krayt take all, ngl.

DarthAnt66
Team two in all. Malak' better than Muur. Revan's better than his Krayt.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team two in all. Malak' better than Muur.

You flip-flop on this a lot, don't you?

DarthAnt66
When it is demanded, yesh. :>

SunRazer
So you don't really have Malak over Muur?

DarthAnt66
I think they're the same level. With the SF amp, Malak's better though.

In regard to Revan vs Krayt, all incarnations of Revan is above Vong.

SunRazer
Is MW Revan above Vong Krayt?

This isn't SF Malak.

DarthAnt66
Eh, probably not.

Based on comments by the Rakata, I'm inclined to believe the power Malak was getting from the Star Forge was permanent and would remain off the nexus. It's like saying "Vitiate vs Palpatine," but then meaning pre-Nathema.

SunRazer
Well then do one for pre-SF and post-SF Malak.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 1 stomps all rounds.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well then do one for pre-SF and post-SF Malak.
Team two in both. erm

ILS
A'sharad Hett > SoR Revan

DarthAnt66
mmm Seems legit.

Q99
I put either on team 2 above Malak. Team 1 should have the win, no weak points.

Q99
Originally posted by Q99
I put either on team 2 above Malak.

Either on team *1*.

Vixas
I'm actually not that familiar with how Muur affected Morne. Could someone point me to some context or feats please?

Q99
Originally posted by Vixas
I'm actually not that familiar with how Muur affected Morne. Could someone point me to some context or feats please?

Basically, with Morne in the driver's seat drawing power off the amulet (and she was, btw, something like 120 years old learning to fight Muur and do that), she was in a degrading stalemate where Krayt was pushing her around and trying to goad her into surrendering, while Muur similarly was trying to get her to relinquish control since he was stronger.

When Muur took over, he was at *least* equal to Vong-Krayt. They got into a lightning duel where he absorbed some of Krayt's lightning and tossed it back (and then Krayt was stabbed in the back so things were cut short and the final result of a 1v1 didn't play out, but still, as far as they went Muur was impressive).

Also when Vader encountered Muur/Morne a few years after RotS, he had a vision where the amulet would provide a boost to make him strong enough to defeat Sidious... but he was unsure whether it'd just be trading one master for another.

Karness Muur was one of the 5 big guns of the original 12 Sith in life. As in the Dark Jedi who moved to Korriban, took over, and said, "We're the Dark Lords of the Sith now," making the name. And of those 5 viewed as the greatest, he's probably the second most powerful behind the leader.

Unbowed
There is also a quote outright saying Muur's power eclipsed Krayt's on Had Abaddon or something to that effect.

IMO Vong Krayt is on the same level as Vader(but with shittier stamina) so Muur being stronger than that is pretty impressive.

darthbane77
Team 1 against Darth Revan and Malak. But seeing as you added more rounds for each incarnation of Revan,

Team 1 wins all except for when Team 2 has SoR Revan. Malak is enough to give a good fight and allow Revan to pick people off.

SunRazer
I'll agree with that, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.