Darts D'nar vs Nightbrother Savage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
http://66.media.tumblr.com/b33af12031653d002558c734a76c0b4f/tumblr_nc6zvfUCG91rr5kcxo5_540.jpg

Darts D'nar

VS

http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/open-uri20150608-27674-1iul8x7_fa8db1b7.jpeg?height=473&mode=crop&region=0%2C0%2C1280%2C720&width=630

Nightbrother Savage Opress

H2H combat only.

Who takes?

I figure this might be an interesting sort, as their strength level around this time would be of a similar level.

Zenwolf
Hm?

UCanShootMyNova
Darts D'nar feat? I know he was from that arc where Anakin used a lightwhip but I can't remember him clearly.

MythLord
He beat the shit into Kenobi, who was letting him do it cuz it was a part of his plan.

UCanShootMyNova
Then Opress.

Zenwolf
Obi did land some blows on him, but he was unaffected he did put up somewhat of a fight. But I guess I just wanna see if Darts could get a few wins based on his own strength and how his species operates.

UCanShootMyNova
Savage cracked stones and did well against Ventress who is an extremely skilled H2H combatant.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Savage cracked stones and did well against Ventress who is an extremely skilled H2H combatant.

Darts was ragdolling Obi with one arm hard enough to break a statue, tossing around large metal crates, I'd imagine cracking stone wouldn't be too hard for him. Plus even if Obi-Wan wasn't really trying, it's not like he can just lower his durability.

A point though on Savage fighting Ventress. /Shrug

We never really seen Darts actually fight another skilled opponent(I mean unless you really wanna count the times that Obi-Wan actually threw blows, but then you could say he was holding back, though I don't see it making much sense), I was just more or less going off his species being based around strength and fighting for that.

Alright then, was just seeing what everyone's thoughts would be, at least it's something new.

Kurk
Whenever I make a thread about Darts D'nar they're ignored. Darts comes off as someone with a lot of muscles but not so much fighting skill. Savage (was) a lean, mean, fighting machine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.