"How Would This Battle Go?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
In this thread, propose a match up between two or more characters and discuss the various intricacies of how it would play out, beyond simply who is better and who wins. The battle can have a clear winner.

This is just a way of discussing fights that would be interesting to see play out even if there's a clear enough winner.

Feel free to go as far as to write your own version of the fight.

Ziggystardust
INB4 Bane dies

UCanShootMyNova
So basically writing fanfiction fights?

ILS
If ya like.

UCanShootMyNova
I can dig it.

Ferus Olin midway into his Darkside training vs The Grand Inquisitor and a squad of stormtroopers.

The GI fearing for his position attempts to assassinate Olin. He has a squad of stormtroopers at his back. How does the fight go down?

MythLord
Ferus Olin uses a massive outburst of telekinesis, manifested in pure rage, to sweep aside the Clone Troopers then attacks his enemy with viciousness. The Grand Inquisitor's experienced gaze gets filled with a blur of motion as Ferus simply decided to win, emptying himself of compassion, but filling himself up on rage.

Suddenly, Ferus' fierce weapon pierces the Grand Inquisitor...

Am I doing it? You said to write fanfiction, and I'm trying to make it as shitty sounding as possible. thumb up

Anyways, Krayt's in the bathroom taking a nice, hot shower; suddenly a naked Savage stebs into the tub and asks: "Do you need help scrubbing?" Krayt, being the feggit homophobe he is, one-shots Savage with lightning. But since he's covered in water, he gets fried to a crisp by the lightning as well. Then Maul steps in, sees his brother's dead and goes full-rage mode like he did against Sidious.

So an injured Krayt vs an enraged Maul, they're both naked and fight with bath towels on a slippery floor. Who wins?

UCanShootMyNova
Well. There's also good fanfiction. I guess the quality depends on how good of a writer you are. If that's the best you can do...

MythLord
You assuming I legitimately care about writting flipping fanfiction is cute. thumb up

Still nice to see your salt is being thrown around all over the place.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by MythLord
You assuming I legitimately care about writting flipping fanfiction is cute. thumb up

Still nice to see your salt is being thrown around all over the place.

Well, if you don't care about writing it why take part in this thread at all?

I'm not really salty about it actually. Just confused what your intentions here are if you're not even going to bother to take it seriously.

Edit: Like legitimately, this is an interesting thread concept and could be pretty useful as most of us don't ever elaborate in actual threads. It could really help to allow many of us to express opinion we wouldn't in normal threads.

MythLord
Because I was mocking you... I know you have a hard time understanding stuff, Syn, but c'mon you can do this: Why would I, someone who despises most fanfics, be here writting a fanfic that you suggested?

UCanShootMyNova
Because I was mocking you... I know you have a hard time understanding stuff, Syn, but c'mon you can do this: Why would I, someone who despises most fanfics, be here writting a fanfic that you suggested?

Cause I don't really care to know the details of your life and thus was unaware you despised fanfiction? :/

And you don't really need to think of it as a fanfic, it's honestly just a bit of creative writing.

But if you really don't care I just don't see a point in you continuing to bum around in this thread. For you or anybody else.

Vixas
Well now, I consider myself a decent writer. If someone could give me a decent match-up, I'll see what I can do.

MythLord
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Cause I don't really care to know the details of your life and thus was unaware you despised fanfiction? :/

And you don't really need to think of it as a fanfic, it's honestly just a bit of creative writing.

But if you really don't care I just don't see a point in you continuing to bum around in this thread. For you or anybody else.

Despite me stating it several times in Hangout calls, to you directly no less. thumb up No need to act innocent.

Creative writting, huh? I can see what I can do then... mmm

Originally posted by Vixas
Well now, I consider myself a decent writer. If someone could give me a decent match-up, I'll see what I can do.

Anyways, Krayt's in the bathroom taking a nice, hot shower; suddenly a naked Savage stebs into the tub and asks: "Do you need help scrubbing?" Krayt, being the feggit homophobe he is, one-shots Savage with lightning. But since he's covered in water, he gets fried to a crisp by the lightning as well. Then Maul steps in, sees his brother's dead and goes full-rage mode like he did against Sidious.

So an injured Krayt vs an enraged Maul, they're both naked and fight with bath towels on a slippery floor. Who wins?

Vixas
Despite me stating it several times in Hangout calls, to you directly no less. thumb up No need to act innocent.

I said a decent match-up, not a MYTHic one.

UCanShootMyNova

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be insulting but I barely remember the conversations we had.

MythLord
Alright, alright... Mara Jade with Orbalisk armor(assume she can withstand it) versus Darth Cognus?

UCanShootMyNova
We're assuming Cognus in her prime?

Beniboybling
Ferus Olin uses a massive outburst of telekinesis, manifested in pure rage, to sweep aside the Clone Troopers then attacks his enemy with viciousness. The Grand Inquisitor's experienced gaze gets filled with a blur of motion as Ferus simply decided to win, emptying himself of compassion, but filling himself up on rage.

Suddenly, Ferus' fierce weapon pierces the Grand Inquisitor...

Am I doing it? You said to write fanfiction, and I'm trying to make it as shitty sounding as possible. thumb up

So an injured Krayt vs an enraged Maul, they're both naked and fight with bath towels on a slippery floor. Who wins? LMAO

Ziggystardust
Syndi's been abusing the drugs as of late wolf, you should go easy on him.

MythLord
We're assuming Cognus in her prime?

Half-way there, so rivalling Zannah.

MythLord
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Syndi's been abusing the drugs as of late wolf, you should go easy on him.

I hope he overdoses, ngl.

UCanShootMyNova
Lol. Need some pepper Wolf?

MythLord
Nah. I'm spicy enough thumb up

Vixas
Now, for this bout, are we under the assumption Mara is still using the force to combat her sickness?

Jmanghan
I want someone to do a rundown of Sidious vs Revan, sounds like it'd be a cool fight, but we'd know right away who the winner would be.

chingchangwalla
Sidious just ****s him up quick, boring.
Someone do Dooku vs SOD Maul

UCanShootMyNova
This is the worst an failure of a thread I've ever seen.

Fated Xtasy
Clearly you haven't been on here long enough, darling.

UCanShootMyNova
I think I've been on here too long. smile

MythLord
Then leave thumb up

ILS
Don't make me contact the almighty Badabing.

Emperordmb
Technically Syn would be the one being ****ed here, since he's the sock account.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Technically Syn would be the one being ****ed here, since he's the sock account.

Bada already contacted me about it.

Emperordmb
What'll your account name be the next time you try and fail to resist the "siren call"?

MythLord
UCanLikeMySwords or UCanEmperorMyDMB or... or... IWantAttention thumb up

Emperordmb
Syn, any luck getting back on CV?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Syn, any luck getting back on CV?

Yes.

UCanShootMyNova
UCanLikeMySwords or UCanEmperorMyDMB or... or... IWantAttention thumb up

ICan****UrDog. smile

DarthAnt66
ICan****UrDog. smile
http://i.imgur.com/jTYvp7h.gif?noredirect

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What happened Syn? How'd you get banned from here and CV? smile

MythLord
ICan****UrDog. smile

That's the closest to pounding a b!tch you'll ever get. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Lol Wolf. Wait till you have experience yourself before you start slinging insults like that. It looks juvenile otherwise.

MythLord
Don't try saving face; you were the one who made a dog-fracking joke and now you call me juvenile? LMAO.

Also, I call shenanigans(and I don't call that lightly) on the fact that you ever had, or will have, experience on such a thing... And before you say it, no neither Lefty nor Dextra count.

UCanShootMyNova
Never claimed I did. I'm just expressing my doubt that a boy of your age has either and informing you that it's bad form to insult someone for something that your yourself can be called out on.

Given how you've responded to dog fracking jokes before in calls as Welles having initiated most of them about yourself I would have thought you'd of gotten a chuckle out of it rather then getting salty about it. Guess I underestimated you. smile

MythLord
That... doesn't excuse your hypocrisy; you call me juvenille yet make the same joke as I do.

And I thought you wouldn't be such an attention-wh0re after so much time, but you still try to divert all eyes on you. thumb up

BTW, you're no Haggis or DMB to make me chuckle, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
I'm not calling your joke juvenile... I'm saying insulting someone for something you yourself are guilty of is juvenile.

??? You're the one that started having a little tizzy midway through and who initiated the conversation in the first place. I think your priorities are a bit mixed up.

Darn. I'll just have to keep that one on the bucket list then. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What happened Syn? How'd you get banned from here and CV? smile

Siren call. ;0

MythLord
I'm not calling your joke juvenile... I'm saying insulting someone for something you yourself are guilty of is juvenile.

??? You're the one that started having a little tizzy midway through and who initiated the conversation in the first place. I think your priorities are a bit mixed up.

Darn. I'll just have to keep that one on the bucket list then. smile

I will at least one day pound something; you on the other... I cannae see it. Not that this should turn into a d!ck-measuring contest because you don't have one because that'd be too immature.

You may consider this my last post to you on these forums, I guess. By trying to take part in verbal fencing -- if you can even call it that -- with you, I'm not only wasting precious time, I'm giving you what you want: attention.

UCanShootMyNova
You kind of made it that. And you're right, it would take somebody immature to initiate a conversation like this. smile

Another of my dreams crushed. I'll never be noticed by senpai. ;-;

Zentrex
I have a pretty good idea for Mace and Dooku, which is the probably the closest battle in the whole mythos.

If the two start out at a decent distance from one another, then I imagine Windu would want to make the first move, being a master of Vaapad and all. I'm assuming they both ignite their lightsabers immediately because that's just how it always goes. Since Dooku is well versed in redirecting the momentum of the opponent, he'd let Windu gain on him and efficiently evade all of his attacks. Dooku is in his 80's and has precious little stamina, but Windu likes to deplete his stamina in bursts of saber strikes, so I can see Windu attacking and Dooku redirecting for quite some time.

Windu would start to use Vaapad (the superconducting loop, I mean), and so if Dooku ever tries to sneak in Force Lightning or some other sith power, Windu would just counter if, in the process forcing Dooku to stick to bladework.

Until eventually, Windu gets too tired to keep up his assault and Dooku gains the advantage, now going on the offensive. But for all his mastery of the blade, I think there's really only one outcome to all of this, because of Windu's one power that Dooku has no answer for: Shatterpoint. Windu would find an opening or flaw in Dooku's strategy or form or even emotional state, and exploit it, ending the fight.

The two were both almost equals, which made this a difficult say, but the deciding factor was Windu's two abilities: Vaapad, which allowed him to defend himself against anything Dooku could throw at him, and Shatterpoint, which Dooku had no defense against.

What'd you guys think?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.