Supermans punches vs thors hammer strikes vs silver surfers energy blasts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
their most powerful, out of each, which one of these attacks has......

1. beaten the most powerful character, and i mean BEATEN not stunned or hurt.

2.caused the most collateral damage(in other words space cheese destruction)

3. has the most lip service.

riv6672
Not really sure what SS has accomplished...?

carver9
Hulk fist.

Digi
Consult the dials!

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
their most powerful, out of each, which one of these attacks has......

1. beaten the most powerful character, and i mean BEATEN not stunned or hurt.

2.caused the most collateral damage(in other words space cheese destruction)

3. has the most lip service.

By any chance, do you know of any characters both Thor and Superman defeated with their hammer/fist? Also, does bull rushing counts?

riv6672
This thread has so much potential. Both good and bad.

Surtur
Surfer created a black hole as a side effect of his energy blasts, so there is that.

Digi
Thor's Godblast is the single most powerful attack of the three. But a regular hammer strike is obviously much less powerful. Surfer has the most collateral damage because of the nature of energy attacks. But a "turned up to 11" Superman is going to win with the OP's stips.

ghostman
Originally posted by riv6672
This thread has so much potential. Both good and bad.

i know right?? lmao i was gonna put "which one can hurt the others the most" for number 3 but i was like **** that i already know how its gonna go down

jrodslam
Originally posted by Digi
Consult the dials!

I lol'd out loud in real life.

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
By any chance, do you know of any characters both Thor and Superman defeated with their hammer/fist? Also, does bull rushing counts?

as long as fists/hammer was used, it counts.

and hulk is not in this thread.

also for superman, he punched through death

Surtur
Hulk fist.

You forgot Wonder Woman's left nipple. Just the left one though.

Digi
Originally posted by jrodslam
I lol'd out loud in real life.

thumb up wink

CosmicComet
I'll take Superman's double fisted rush through Soulfire Darkseid over any hammerstrike and energy blast Thor or Surfer can muster.

Punching through the barrier of Death itself too.

tkitna
Wolverines claws

Surtur
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I'll take Superman's double fisted rush through Soulfire Darkseid over any hammerstrike and energy blast Thor or Surfer can muster.

Punching through the barrier of Death itself too.

Damn Superman double fisted Darkseids soul! Superman is a spiritual rapist.

#IStandWithSeid

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Thor's Godblast is the single most powerful attack of the three. But a regular hammer strike is obviously much less powerful. Surfer has the most collateral damage because of the nature of energy attacks. But a "turned up to 11" Superman is going to win with the OP's stips.

this guy gets it. thumb up

Digi
Originally posted by leonidas
this guy gets it. thumb up

See, every now and then I remember why I like you. Why everyone else doesn't just thumb up every post I make is beyond me.

biscuits

carver9

also for superman, he punched through death

Do you have scans of the punch through and was it a bull rush? Also, what is death durability showings?

carver9
The hammer has caused Galactus pain.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir51-StrikingPower161.jpg.html

Knocks Galactus the f out.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir109-StrikingPower.jpg.html

Galactus even while weakened have durability fts better than anyone mentioned here.

Rao Kal El
Also, what is death durability showings?

It has been around since the beginning of time and will be here until everything dies?

Badabing

also for superman, he punched through death Hulk and Batman are part of EVERY thread. It's KMC's unwritten rule. sneer

golem370
Silver Surfer was able to either annoy Odin or hurt him but imo Thor is the harder damaging attack.

JBL
It's close between surfer and Thor, superman hits nowhere near as hard as thors hammer nor surfers energy blasts.

abhilegend
Superman wins. Again. Originally posted by JBL
It's close between surfer and Thor, superman hits nowhere near as hard as thors hammer nor surfers energy blasts.
laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by JBL

He fisted Darkseid's soul to death. That pretty much trumps anything and everything.

riv6672
i know right?? lmao i was gonna put "which one can hurt the others the most" for number 3 but i was like **** that i already know how its gonna go down
Well fans of each character will say that character, but, thats a given...

Originally posted by JBL
Well, Superman (with Thor's permission) employed Thor's hammer in JLA/Avengers in order to hit harder, which i thought was logical.

Not sure where that feat ranks, or who would get credit, Supes or Thor.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
He fisted Darkseid's soul to death. That pretty much trumps anything and everything.
He punched Darkseid in half when he was amped on Soulfire formula and was beating Source/ALE being.

He has also punched through Emperor Joker. While holding back.

leonidas

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir109-StrikingPower.jpg.html

Galactus even while weakened have durability fts better than anyone mentioned here.

wut? sigh....

http://imgur.com/a/GuSv4

now, if i wasn't such a tolerant guy, i'd yell and accuse you of lying.....

abhilegend
And that might have been impressive if Galactus wasn't a wimpy *****.

thumb up

riv6672
Haha nice.

Rao Kal El
wut? sigh....

http://imgur.com/a/GuSv4

now, if i wasn't such a tolerant guy, i'd yell and accuse you of lying.....

Yep, Byrne Galactus was knocked down by the Thing laughing

JBL
Well fans of each character will say that character, but, thats a given...

Well, Superman (with Thor's permission) employed Thor's hammer in JLA/Avengers in order to hit harder, which i thought was logical.

Not sure where that feat ranks, or who would get credit, Supes or Thor. It showed that superman punch could not even come close to the striking power of thors hammer. Superman failed whereas thors hammer made short work of that field. No comparison at all between the two. Superman didn't know how to act when he felt that hammers power, something he not even close to possessing.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
It showed that superman punch could not even come close to the striking power of thors hammer. Superman failed whereas thors hammer made short work of that field. No comparison at all between the two. Superman didn't know how to act when he felt that hammers power, something he not even close to possessing.
It was mjolnir swung by Superman's strength.

Thor didn't break the barrier by himself. Earlier in that same arc, Superman caught Thor's all out hammer strike and knocked him the **** out.

Superman's strength>Thor's strike if you are going by that comic.

And mjolnir stacks powers. Its the same thing happened to Captain Marvel stacking his powers with Superman. Same thing happened to BRB.

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/29358722_Thor_V1337_p20.jpg

riv6672
Originally posted by abhilegend
i was going to say the same thing. Which is why i figure its a shared feat.

And mjolnir stacks powers. Its the same thing happened to Captain Marvel stacking his powers with Superman
Does it? Not disputing just never noticed i guess.

abhilegend
Yes, action comics 768.

riv6672
Not CM, Mjolnir. I knew about CM. But thank you.

JBL

Thor didn't break the barrier by himself. Earlier in that same arc, Superman caught Thor's all out hammer strike and knocked him the **** out.

Superman's strength>Thor's strike if you are going by that comic.

And mjolnir stacks powers. Its the same thing happened to Captain Marvel stacking his powers with Superman. Same thing happened to BRB.

http://s6d4.turboimg.net/t1/29358722_Thor_V1337_p20.jpg That's a flat out lie. Supermans strength failed when he used his fists backed by his strength. That's why the writer had superman just grab the hammer and keep it going. Also, an all-out hammer strike???? Do you think that crap was thors best???? Are you freaking foreal???

riv6672
I specifically chose to ignore parts of abhi's post in hopes of not derailing the topic. Ah well. stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
That's a flat out lie. Supermans strength failed when he used his fists backed by his strength. That's why the writer had superman just grab the hammer and keep it going. Also, an all-out hammer strike???? Do you think that crap was thors best???? Are you freaking foreal???
Yeah, that's why mjolnir swung by Superman did what Superman couldn't.

Thor didn't break the barrier by himself. Heck, he couldn't even overcome Superman's strength with his hammer strike.

Yes, Thor explicitly says so. Unless you think Thor was holding back in a fight where his universe was on line.

I will make it simple enough for you.

Superman's strike with mjolnir>Superman's punch>Thor's strike with mjolnir>Thor's punch.

Concretely proven in comics.

JBL
Yeah, that's why mjolnir swung by Superman did what Superman couldn't.

Thor didn't break the barrier by himself. Heck, he couldn't even overcome Superman's strength with his hammer strike.

Yes, Thor explicitly says so. Unless you think Thor was holding back in a fight where his universe was on line.

I will make it simple enough for you.

Superman's strike with mjolnir>Superman's punch>Thor's strike with mjolnir>Thor's punch.

Concretely proven in comics. So superman can destroy with his fists what Thor has destroyed with his hammer???

abhilegend
Yes, why not?

DarkSaint85
OK,why don't you guys post according to the OP? Most powerful character KOd by Thor ,etc etc.

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OK,why don't you guys post according to the OP? Most powerful character KOd by Thor ,etc etc.

yes, PLEASE

damn that jbl dude is always ****ing up threads man come on

riv6672
^^^Hey, i did MY part by not taking abhi's bait, as the reply was originally made to me. thumb up

Now, looks like Surfer's blast is sucking hind teat here; other than making a black hole, who has HE taken out?

abhilegend
Nobody important

krisblaze
Superman can pack a lot more into one punch I believe.

And being the main character of DC (with Batman) he's definitely go the most lipservice.

ghostman
Nobody important

post supermans please.

h1a8
The hammer has caused Galactus pain.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir51-StrikingPower161.jpg.html

Galactus even while weakened have durability fts better than anyone mentioned here. Superman could have easily done that as well. He's much stronger. Hell, a punch with an Earth weight behind it would have done worse to Galactus in that particular scene. Thor did better recently when he flew and shattered his helmet.

Characters don't always operate at the same level from comic you comic. A weakened character can (and has) performed better than when not weakened.

riv6672
That should be the banner for the main page here.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
It showed that superman punch could not even come close to the striking power of thors hammer. Superman failed whereas thors hammer made short work of that field. No comparison at all between the two. Superman didn't know how to act when he felt that hammers power, something he not even close to possessing.

Superman can punch astronomically harder than Thor's hammer strike if we go by feats.
First of all, Superman at best can push with forces above 50 earth weights. A punch is nothing more than than a fast push with the fist.

Are you referring to Superman using Mjolnir?

Superman one shot Thor while sitting on his butt (0 leverage and hips used). But JLA can't be used right? So why are you using it?

Superman holds back. Thor is willing to kill. Superman has killed DD in a few panels when he let loose. Superman was one shotting Probes when he let loose. DD no sold MM best punch.

h1a8
That should be the banner for the main page here. maybe. But it's a huge fallacy to reference a character's best feat and imply they were operating at that same level in all other showings.

Here is a prime example :

"Colossus tanked punches from Gladiator. Gladiator has destroyed planets with his punches. "

Here's another

"Sentry withstood punches that can shatter planets without any damage. But Iron man was able to bust his nose."

I can create countless examples with nearly every character.

snowdragon
Originally posted by h1a8
]

Superman holds back. Thor is willing to kill. Superman has killed DD in a few panels when he let loose. Superman was one shotting Probes when he let loose. DD no sold MM best punch.

You do realize that while you constantly put real wold physics in your descriptions you rarely describe how superman would be wrecking the world with the energy he exudes in both speed and strength (punches.)

JBL
yes, PLEASE

damn that jbl dude is always ****ing up threads man come on If I believe Thor hammer strikes are stronger than supermans punches, that's my business. Seems abhil thinks superman hits harder ( that's his business) but you single out the one saying Thor??? I I wonder why? IIf I thought superman hit harder I would have chosen him. Sign!

h1a8
Originally posted by snowdragon
You do realize that while you constantly put real wold physics in your descriptions you rarely describe how superman would be wrecking the world with the energy he exudes in both speed and strength (punches.) He holds back. He doesn't kill. He would never use his full force unless he let's loose completely. In OWAW it explains that Superman required training and meditation to release his mental blocks. The result after doing so is more than a 5x increase.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
If I believe Thor hammer strikes are stronger than supermans punches, that's my business. Seems abhil thinks superman hits harder ( that's his business) but you single out the one saying Thor??? I I wonder why? IIf I thought superman hit harder I would have chosen him. Sign!
But you should never believe that Thor can hit harder if you know both their feats. Thor has never destroyed a planet or moon with a single hammer strike. Superman, at least has split a moon and exerted push forces above several Earth weights.

Since you like JLA then do you think Thor could have one shot a duplicate of himself while sitting on the ground? Could Thor one shot BRB or BRB one shot Thor with a hammer strike while sitting down?

snowdragon
He holds back. He doesn't kill. He would never use his full force unless he let's loose completely. In OWAW it explains that Superman required training and meditation to release his mental blocks. The result after doing so is more than a 5x increase.

He doesn't have to use full force to wreck the planet, thats the issue with him.

His speed and strength in a matter of science destroy the planet. At least Thor has magic behind his hammer and SS is planning on wrecking the planet.

JBL
But you should never believe that Thor can hit harder if you know both their feats. Thor has never destroyed a planet or moon with a single hammer strike. Superman, at least has split a moon and exerted push forces above several Earth weights.

Since you like JLA then do you think Thor could have one shot a duplicate of himself while sitting on the ground? Could Thor one shot BRB or BRB one shot Thor with a hammer strike while sitting down? Wonderman has one shot Thor. Beta Ray Bill has shattered planets with his hammer. What should that tell you? And please stop with the 50 earth weight crap. That's your invalid calculations that has no place here or show where it states superman is exerting 50 earth weights in writing in a comic.

krisblaze
Superman could wreck a planet if he wanted.

JBL
He holds back. He doesn't kill. He would never use his full force unless he let's loose completely. In OWAW it explains that Superman required training and meditation to release his mental blocks. The result after doing so is more than a 5x increase. Did Doomsday meditate and release his mental blocks and get more than 5 times stronger too? Or was base DD beating probes?

leonidas
Originally posted by krisblaze

only a complete dumba$$ would think otherwise. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by snowdragon
He doesn't have to use full force to wreck the planet, thats the issue with him.

His speed and strength in a matter of science destroy the planet. At least Thor has magic behind his hammer and SS is planning on wrecking the planet. If Superman can wreck a planet then he can kill someone using the same force. So he doesn't use the amount of force needed to kill or wreck a planet. Punching at near light speed will not wreck a planet; the distance is too short. It would cause some collateral damage though.

But anyway. I don't understand your point. Summarize the point you are trying to make (in completion).

Originally posted by JBL
Wonderman has one shot Thor. Beta Ray Bill has shattered planets with his hammer. What should that tell you? And please stop with the 50 earth weight crap. That's your invalid calculations that has no place here or show where it states superman is exerting 50 earth weights in writing in a comic. When did WM one shot Thor? I don't recall that ever happening. Beta Ray bill never shattered a planet with a hammer strike. He flew into one from a long distance away. This thread is about Thor standing in one spot and swinging his hammer to strike something, not flying a long distance, building up speed, and ramming something.

Accelerating the Earth more than 50 times greater than g (9.8m/s^2) is equivalent to pressing more than 50 earth weights.

StiltmanFTW
*possessed by Rage*

Thor's Mjolnir strikes = Thor's fists.

He's clearly the victor here.

SOMEBODY PLEASE EXORCIZE ME, ASAP!!!!!

- Stilt

carver9
Edit

carver9
He holds back. He doesn't kill. He would never use his full force unless he let's loose completely. In OWAW it explains that Superman required training and meditation to release his mental blocks. The result after doing so is more than a 5x increase.

Lol...Thor holds back as well.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorRestraint01a149.jpg

Let's not pretend like he does not do it. When he let lose he defeat Drax and Surfer simultaneously.

Surtur
He has also punched through Emperor Joker. While holding back.

That is f*cking retarded.

StiltmanFTW
^^

"Look at me smashing the wall. So cool."

ShadowFyre
Another bait thread? I'll bite..Well, tbh, Superman should win most threads like this due to having infinitely more appearances and being DC's flagship characterhe is always going to eventually win the day. So I imagine he is going to have a better feat than Thor or Surfer.

But both Thor and Surfer have hurt multiversal level entities and are probably the only other two in comics besides Fate and Strange who could be considered Supes peer.

Abhi and H1 continue to act like fanboys. Why cant yall just say Supes wins and leave it at that? Instead of saying retarded shit thats not true like "Supea is billions of times stronger or whatever"? They are peers and each can do things the other cant. Unless you somehow believe Supermans fists can manipulate matter, create thunderstorms etc.

Supes wins due to punching Source, a feat that can be matched, but never beaten. Then probably Thor and then Surfer.

And Thor has shattered moons from thousands of miles away and its on panel, in a comic so lie all you want, he can destroy a planet, get over it. Not sure why that bothers you two so much. You try to derail it every thread it comes up, but it happened so get over it.

celeyhyga17

only a complete dumba$$ would think otherwise. thumb up
Based on?

Prove it.

Concession accepted.

abhilegend
That is f*cking retarded.
erm

Flies through his body while holding back.

http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16763859_actioncomics770p18.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16763863_actioncomics770p19.jpg http://s4d2.turboimagehost.com/t1/16763865_actioncomics770p22.jpg

Superman does that kind of shit all the time. His strength is literally a plot device.

abhilegend
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Another bait thread? I'll bite..Well, tbh, Superman should win most threads like this due to having infinitely more appearances and being DC's flagship characterhe is always going to eventually win the day. So I imagine he is going to have a better feat than Thor or Surfer.

But both Thor and Surfer have hurt multiversal level entities and are probably the only other two in comics besides Fate and Strange who could be considered Supes peer.

Abhi and H1 continue to act like fanboys. Why cant yall just say Supes wins and leave it at that? Instead of saying retarded shit thats not true like "Supea is billions of times stronger or whatever"? They are peers and each can do things the other cant. Unless you somehow believe Supermans fists can manipulate matter, create thunderstorms etc.

Supes wins due to punching Source, a feat that can be matched, but never beaten. Then probably Thor and then Surfer.

And Thor has shattered moons from thousands of miles away and its on panel, in a comic so lie all you want, he can destroy a planet, get over it. Not sure why that bothers you two so much. You try to derail it every thread it comes up, but it happened so get over it.
erm

Where did I say anything about him being billions of time stronger than Thor?

Tell that to JBL who thinks Superman is just flying Colossus.

abhilegend
Lol...Thor holds back as well.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorRestraint01a149.jpg

Let's not pretend like he does not do it. When he let lose he defeat Drax and Surfer simultaneously.
Every hero holds back consciously.

Superman has actually built mental blocks which prevents him from ever unleashing his full power unless he goes into full killer mode like OWAW.

h1a8
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Based on?

Prove it.

Concession accepted. He has strength feats far exceeding wrecking a planet. That's like asking to prove whether someone can break a tree in 2 pieces when they were shown lifting a pyramid.

celeyhyga17
He has strength feats far exceeding wrecking a planet. That's like asking to prove whether someone can break a tree in 2 pieces when they were shown lifting a pyramid.
Show me.

h1a8
Show me.

Mageddon, Benching the Earth for 5 days, Holding black hole, Starbreaker feat, ability to IMP, etc.

ghostman
Show me.

shadow moon feat.

carver9
Based on?

Prove it.

Concession accepted.

You might be playing but I want to see proof of this.

carver9
Mageddon, Benching the Earth for 5 days, Holding black hole, Starbreaker feat, ability to IMP, etc.

You're talking about multiples of Supers in one post. Control yourself and none of the fts you've named proves planet busting and a lot of them have context.

carver9
Every hero holds back consciously.

Superman has actually built mental blocks which prevents him from ever unleashing his full power unless he goes into full killer mode like OWAW.

So "killer mode" is what activates his all out power or are you just looking at high showings as an indication of this?

celeyhyga17
This is not a game

ghostman

lol ive shown you the shadow moon feat many times. you even tried a pathetic excuse to down play it lol

Astner
But he hasn't.

lol ive shown you the shadow moon feat many times.
There's a huge difference between a moon and a planet, and if memory serves he knocked himself out destroying the thing.

riv6672
Ah, so it did go on the JBL tangent. Meh.

carver9
Originally posted by Astner
But he hasn't.

There's a huge difference between a moon and a planet, and if memory serves he knocked himself out destroying the thing.

http://i.imgur.com/t5vRZZf.jpg

He did Ko himself during the process.

Surtur

Yet people act like Supes is some galactic level threat when he's getting Ko'ed by a damn moon made of shadows.

I find no fault whatsoever with any poster who spent even just a week here and came away with the impression Supes could wreck a planet.

riv6672
You mean he cant?

Rao Kal El

For the simple minded people that feat is just a moon.

For the smart people who take into account mass + speed that is more than enough force to destroy a planet with out even counting the mass - energy convertion.

leonidas
lol

nor does it matter that he hasn't. his not being shown to do it in no way means he couldn't. the character has better feats than...well, practically anyone, but some don't think he can bust a planet if he threw a gladiator-style hissy fit?? for real? i honestly thought that was sort of a given at this point by all but the jbl's of the forum.... he likely won't ever do it in a comic--the guy is more of a do-gooder than cap but really? given his history of strength feats not sure how anyone could logically argue it, but meh. bait threads gonna bait. thumb up

DarkSaint85
But he hasn't.

Has Thor or Surfer ever done so?

riv6672
Has Thor or Surfer ever done so?

Them not being shown to do it in no way means they couldn't. The charactershave better feats than...well, practically anyone, but some don't think they can bust a planet if they threw a gladiator-style hissy fit?? for real?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
lol

nor does it matter that he hasn't. his not being shown to do it in no way means he couldn't. the character has better feats than...well, practically anyone, but some don't think he can bust a planet if he threw a gladiator-style hissy fit?? for real? i honestly thought that was sort of a given at this point by all but the jbl's of the forum.... he likely won't ever do it in a comic--the guy is more of a do-gooder than cap but really? given his history of strength feats not sure how anyone could logically argue it, but meh. bait threads gonna bait. thumb up

Lol...I think JBL was telling the truth about you. This explains why you were disrespecting Hyperion ft.

abhilegend
Yet people act like Supes is some galactic level threat when he's getting Ko'ed by a damn moon made of shadows.

I find no fault whatsoever with any poster who spent even just a week here and came away with the impression Supes could wreck a planet.
Surfer was killed destroying a moon while being amped y'know.

And this moon was moving at a very high speed.

carver9
Them not being shown to do it in no way means they couldn't. The charactershave better feats than...well, practically anyone, but some don't think they can bust a planet if they threw a gladiator-style hissy fit?? for real?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Surfer can.

abhilegend
But he hasn't.

Of course he has. He destroyed a planet slamming Emperor Joker on it and destroyed a planet sized chunk out of source wall.

abhilegend
So "killer mode" is what activates his all out power or are you just looking at high showings as an indication of this?
erm

It's stated clearly in the comics.

carver9
Of course he has. He destroyed a planet slamming Emperor Joker on it and destroyed a planet sized chunk out of source wall.

He was bigger than the planet when he destroyed it.People already corrected you on the source wall scene.

carver9
erm

It's stated clearly in the comics.

Are you sure you want to go there?

riv6672
Nothing's ever stopped him from "Going there" before. Not logic, truth, mod warnings, evidence to the contrary, nobody caring...shifty

riv6672
But i digress.

As has this thread. I'm Out, Peace!

celeyhyga17
Lol

abhilegend
He was bigger than the planet when he destroyed it.People already corrected you on the source wall scene.
No, he wasn't. The universe was shrinking due to Joker's machinations.

And yes, he destroyed earth several times fighting Kal-L.

Lol at Celey being counted in people. Or somehow being able to correct me with his butthurt.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lol
laughing out loud

Your butthurt never ceases to amuse me.Originally posted by carver9
Are you sure you want to go there?
Sure.

http://s6d2.turboimg.net/t1/29016223_15.jpg

And even then, Max was unable to make him kill anyone.

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af191/lgu88/Superman/Willpower/psi%20resistance/boostergold09a.jpg

DarkSaint85
Carver, even if Superman was KOed by the moon - what has been Thor's best hammer feat?

What has Surfer's best blast done?

StiltmanFTW
Thor has destroyed some small asteroid or some shit.

DarkSaint85
I mean, the usual suspects have come out for Superman...but all I've seen from the other two camps are whines and deflections.

Just man up, and post the better feats, rather than downplaying the opponent.

You don't see Usain Bolt trash talking his rivals. He just goes out and shows what he can do.

DarkOdin
Carver, even if Superman was KOed by the moon - what has been Thor's best hammer feat?

What has Surfer's best blast done? [/QUOTE

God butcher arc had some of Thor's better hammer feats imo, if I recall his hammer blows were crumbling planet's as a by product

carver9
At Darksaint...

Destroys planet.

http://m.imgur.com/15QC13F?r

Destroys enslaver ship.

http://m.imgur.com/HTuXrL5?r

How big was the ship? It dwarfed earth.

http://m.imgur.com/sBZfSjv?r

I thought I had that scan with Surfer destroying planets and moons with a single blast but I can't find it. I think this should suffice though.

ghostman
soo um any combat feats.....? like you know, the first question i asked?

carver9
You should add Hulk to this.

celeyhyga17

Lol at Celey being counted in people. Or somehow being able to correct me with his butthurt.

Your butthurt never ceases to amuse me.

locolaugh

ghostman
You should add Hulk to this.

no. this is between the people in the op.

carver9
soo um any combat feats.....? like you know, the first question i asked?

Takes out Champion.

http://m.imgur.com/a/Kn320#0

Fights and defeats an avatar of Death.

http://m.imgur.com/cq8c8kF?r

Defeats Morg and destroys a planet and moons as a side effect.

http://m.imgur.com/a/TlDWz#0

Defeats God Cable.

http://m.imgur.com/a/GacDh

Defeats Krosakis who had the Uni Power.

http://m.imgur.com/a/I962f#0

Defeats Cancer verse Thor and Ironman in a single blast.

http://m.imgur.com/bjLSjU0?r

celeyhyga17
I mean, the usual suspects have come out for Superman...but all I've seen from the other two camps are whines and deflections.

Just man up, and post the better feats, rather than downplaying the opponent.

You don't see Usain Bolt trash talking his rivals. He just goes out and shows what he can do.
Trash talk is his mo..
erm
http://thecomeback.com/olympics/usain-bolt-justin-gatlin-200-meter.html

carver9
Surfer has the best lip service.

ghostman
Takes out Champion.

Defeats God Cable.

nice carver. smokin'

celeyhyga17
Scandaddy

abhilegend
At Darksaint...

Destroys planet.

http://m.imgur.com/15QC13F?r

Destroys enslaver ship.

http://m.imgur.com/HTuXrL5?r

How big was the ship? It dwarfed earth.

http://m.imgur.com/sBZfSjv?r

I thought I had that scan with Surfer destroying planets and moons with a single blast but I can't find it. I think this should suffice though.
laughing out loud

He didn't destroyed Enslaver's ship, he destroyed a part of his ship. Originally posted by carver9
Takes out Champion.

Defeats God Cable.

Reddit respect threads are your lifesaver, eh?

So his best combat feat is knocking out Morg while going all out?

No wonder he is in third place here.

abhilegend
locolaugh
laughing out loud

Your butthhurt never fails to amuse me.

Surtur

Heh.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/olympics/jamaica-pokes-fun-at-usas-4x100-relay-failures/ar-BBvQxiJ?li=BBnb7Kz

DarkSaint85
Well, phuck you guys lol, for spoiling my analogy. But the point still stands.

So, so far, Thor's best feat is not here. But we now have plenty of Surfer feats, that stack up nicely (thanks carver, and your scan sources!).

Thor fans, care to step up?

celeyhyga17
Only if u do Mr. House of El

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

Your argument only works on the assumption that Superman was limited to hitting the barrier as hard at best with Mjolnir as Thor could. As has been pointed-out, Superman caught a charged Mjolnir strike, from a bad position, making your argument invalid.

But I presume since you used JLA/AVENGERS despite it being against the rules, you won't complain when I show Surfer accomplishing Jack Shit against Cyborg-Superman, and Superman against Cy? Or Darkseid no-selling a combined blast from Surfer and Storm and Superman punching his eyes shut?

Show me.

laughing I'm ironically on your side, due to H1.

It wasn't just broken but completely destroyed, and was made of shadow energy. Which drains Superman.

But hey, **** context, right? It has no place here.

Actually, it was stated Joker was compressing everything down, so it doesn't look to be that. And Celey either left something out or didn't know what he was talking about when "correcting" Abhi. vin

Surtur
I'm not sure why you're quoting me, I wasn't the first to mention the shadow moon feat, someone else posted it without giving context.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Delta1938

Yuck.

Actually, it was stated Joker was compressing everything down, so it doesn't look to be that. And Celey either left something out or didn't know what he was talking about when "correcting" Abhi. vin
I don't leave things out.

Explain the feat.

Delta1938
I'm not sure why you're quoting me, I wasn't the first to mention the shadow moon feat, someone else posted it without giving context.

So you weren't agreeing with those who bring it up out of context?

Surtur
I agreed based on the scan, which is what I was going by. You can't blame me when others fail to give context on the scans they post.

DarkSaint85
Only if u do Mr. House of El

I'm not one of them - and besides, abhi is perfectly capable of scan dumping on his own.

celeyhyga17
I'm not one of them - and besides, abhi is perfectly capable of scan dumping on his own.
Ure calling Carver a liar?!?

b_hulk

Delta1938
Yuck.

I don't leave things out.

Explain the feat.

Missed this. You do realize that you're arguing that it's a dwarf planet, based on the statement of someone who lives on a planet that's described as being so large, Earth would being dropped would barely displace the water of a small lake--

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Durability/ImmenseForce/Pressure-Impacts/HighEndImpacts/FifthWorld/th_JLofA183-PG07.jpg

--or the planet that New Genesis and Apokolips were formed from was larger than the largest star(which dwarfs our Sun to the extent that on a scale model, it wouldn't be even a pixel by comparison)--

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Durability/ImmenseForce/Pressure-Impacts/HighEndImpacts/FifthWorld/th_JKFW1-PG06.jpg

--or even that the world before dwarfed galaxies--

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Durability/ImmenseForce/Pressure-Impacts/HighEndImpacts/FifthWorld/th_SPECTRE_V3_58-PG10.jpg

--so, unless I missed Bekka saying that it was a dwarf planet by human standards, what did you debunk? That it was a dwarf planet compared to New Genesis?

Also, going by the Promethean Giant comparison(if we figure both were comparable size), it was much larger than Earth. So, dwarf planet by New Genesis standards, unlikely by our standards.

I agreed based on the scan, which is what I was going by. You can't blame me when others fail to give context on the scans they post.

Even without you knowing the context, you are aware that wasn't the only feat given, right?

b_hulk

I know this wasn't directed to me, but I'm not calling him a liar. I'm pointing out that he is. biscuits

Rao Kal El

Better not comment on shit you don't know. Just saying

Astner

Delta1938
For some reason I can't quote you, but.....do you mean what it does to Superman? If not, why are you asking when you've seen the scans?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
For the simple minded people that feat is just a moon.

For the smart people who take into account mass + speed that is more than enough force to destroy a planet with out even counting the mass - energy convertion.

Astner

carver9
Your argument only works on the assumption that Superman was limited to hitting the barrier as hard at best with Mjolnir as Thor could. As has been pointed-out, Superman caught a charged Mjolnir strike, from a bad position, making your argument invalid.

But I presume since you used JLA/AVENGERS despite it being against the rules, you won't complain when I show Surfer accomplishing Jack Shit against Cyborg-Superman, and Superman against Cy? Or Darkseid no-selling a combined blast from Surfer and Storm and Superman punching his eyes shut?

It wasn't just broken but completely destroyed, and was made of shadow energy. Which drains Superman.

Scans of it saying the shadow moon drained Superman.

Lol...also, of course the moon would disperse once it was broken. It's not your normal moon.

carver9

Post the emperor Joker scene please.

DarkSaint85

b_hulk

I'm willing to battlezone it. With scans and quotes.

Delta1938
Shadow energy has drained him before.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/SupermanVS/Teams/PublicEnemies1Villains/th_SUPERMAN-BATMAN3-PG17.jpg

Scans of it saying the shadow moon drained Superman.

Lol...also, of course the moon would disperse once it was broken. It's not your normal moon.

I'd tell you to stop being stupid, but I'd be telling you to stop being yourself. vin

Post the emperor Joker scene please.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/th_RealityReduced.png

That'll be more lop-sided than Bada's fist vs Carter's face!!! eek! And that's because carter love it rough, Bada has no chance.

Astner

Delta1938
Unless I missed something, they're tapping the same dimension.

leonidas
Lol...I think JBL was telling the truth about you. This explains why you were disrespecting Hyperion ft.

lol indeed...i know you're trolling me, but i am still waiting on your big rebuttal in that thread that you said was coming. thumb up

as far as this thread--who has the greatest....5 strength feats in all of comics would you say?

on a slightly different note--some people lol that supes was ko'd by the moon. it is pretty funny--not as funny as him being ko'd by a gas station exploding though, or thor...getting ko'd by a bullet, or i saw this recently--runner getting tripped by mantis! lol deathstroke taking out the whole jla? funny stuff. batman plucking hal's ring off his finger before hal can breathe? great stuff.

but know what--none of that sh!t means anything in the grand scheme of a character's history either. thumb up

the reason i occasionally chime in superman threads (and, really, he's been my favourite hero since i was in kindergarten....) has a lot less to do this the character itself and more to do with the anti-fanboys who seem to make a focal point in their lives the lowballing and trolling of feats and fans. it really is hilarious in a pathetic sort of way. you want to see the worst of kmc--open a superman thread. a-holes galore! laughing out loud so i usually stay out of them. like superman needs anyone's help anyway....

re the disrespect: like i would need to disrespect any characters' feats to make superman look better. are you going full on jbl? superman basically defines feats. if you don't think he can destroy a planet if he chose to do so, well, maybe the forum has you pegged.

Astner
This would go a lot quicker if you just posted the evidence.

carver9
@Leo...

5 greatest strength fts? Are you talking about just the characters in this thread or any character?

StiltmanFTW

That's how you make love with carv?

h1a8
@Leo...

5 greatest strength fts? Are you talking about just the characters in this thread or any character? No particular order

Infinite book, Starbreaker feat, mageddon feat, black hole feat 1, black hole feat 2, punching affects reality.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Better not comment on shit you don't know. Just saying

What bunk. This was a scan someone posted. Yes, they can be commented on by anyone. It's up to the person providing the scan to give proper context if needed. Otherwise the point of posting the scan is pointless if we have to go hunt down the rest of the issue just to make sure nothing was left out.

carver9
No particular order

Infinite book, Starbreaker feat, mageddon feat, black hole feat 1, black hole feat 2, punching affects reality.

Not impressed , especially with the context. Also, I wasn't talking to you.

carver9

Scans proving they are tapping into the same dimension.

Surtur
The infinite book seems like something that is hard to quantify though. We also know that Superman doesn't actually have strength without limit.

-Pr-
Not impressed , especially with the context. Also, I wasn't talking to you.

If that was Gladiator's list of feats, we both know you'd be salivating like a fat guy in a bakery.

carver9
lol indeed...i know you're trolling me, but i am still waiting on your big rebuttal in that thread that you said was coming. thumb up

as far as this thread--who has the greatest....5 strength feats in all of comics would you say?

on a slightly different note--some people lol that supes was ko'd by the moon. it is pretty funny--not as funny as him being ko'd by a gas station exploding though, or thor...getting ko'd by a bullet, or i saw this recently--runner getting tripped by mantis! lol deathstroke taking out the whole jla? funny stuff. batman plucking hal's ring off his finger before hal can breathe? great stuff.

but know what--none of that sh!t means anything in the grand scheme of a character's history either. thumb up

the reason i occasionally chime in superman threads (and, really, he's been my favourite hero since i was in kindergarten....) has a lot less to do this the character itself and more to do with the anti-fanboys who seem to make a focal point in their lives the lowballing and trolling of feats and fans. it really is hilarious in a pathetic sort of way. you want to see the worst of kmc--open a superman thread. a-holes galore! laughing out loud so i usually stay out of them. like superman needs anyone's help anyway....

re the disrespect: like i would need to disrespect any characters' feats to make superman look better. are you going full on jbl? superman basically defines feats. if you don't think he can destroy a planet if he chose to do so, well, maybe the forum has you pegged.

Lol...but Thor, Hulk, and Surfer gets the same treatment as well. It's not just Superman. Hell, I've been debating for months on if Hulk is at least low Herald and people are still skeptical about calling him at least high Herald and people is saying WBH is mid to High Herald and you think Superman gets the worse treatment. He gets the most love here and have the highest number of fans on KMC. So, I honestly don't think you defending Superman have anything to do with the Anti fan base here when there are characters that gets it a lot worse than Super does. Hell, people not to long ago was debating on if Thor could take at least 1 out of 10 against Superman and was classifying him as mid Herald. They recently made a thread on Thor physically not being high Herald and compared his speed to street levelers like Cap etc...if any character have it the worse, it's Thor and I don't see you chiming in those threads protecting the character. Just admit to the real reason. You don't have to hide it bro because we already know.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>