Plagueis runs the Sidious gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
I want to see how other guys from top tier stack to Sidious skill in destroying idiotic high number of great opponents.

In character, full heal after each round, very small starting distance (5 meters)

1. Adi Gallia, Luminara Unduli, Kirana Ti, Tionne Solusar
2. Darth Angral, Orgus Din, Tholme, Aayla Secura
3. Ki-Adi Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Qui-Gon Jinn, Anoon Bondara
4. Darth Baras, Darth Thanaton, Cilghal, Jaden Korr
5. Wrath II, Plo Koon, Corran Horn, Saba Sebatyne
6. Asajj Ventress, Kit Fisto, Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade Skywalker
7. Jaina Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Outlander, Darth Thanaton
8. Count Dooku, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Sora Bulq
9. Arcann, Kyp Durron, Cade Skywalker, Darth Malgus
10. Anakin Skywalker, Karness Muur, Darth Warlock III, Tresina Lobi
11. Mace Windu, Exar Kun, TFU 1 Galen Marek, Vong Darth Krayt

chingchangwalla
10 onwards is pretty hard

UCanShootMyNova

Jmanghan
Lol @ Darth Warlock III.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
He could absolutely ragdoll Maul, Savage and Bulq tbh. Dooku isn't lasting longer than 30 seconds

UCanShootMyNova
All of them at once? Doubtful.

chingchangwalla
All of them at once? Doubtful.
Not all at once. He could ragdoll 2 and kill em, then just imagine the TCW Maul and Savage vs Sidious fight, that would happen all over again.

UCanShootMyNova
And he could do all this before any of them reached him despite their only being a 5 meter starting distance? :/

Jmanghan
And he could do all this before any of them reached him despite their only being a 5 meter starting distance? :/ 5 Meters is a decent distance.

UCanShootMyNova
Not for Force users.

chingchangwalla
I didn't see the distance, sorry...

Well anyway He could still ragdoll at least 2 tbh and his speed far outstretches Dooku and Maul's (who are the best here) If Plagueis decides to go all out and not toy with them, Savage is dead instantly and Bulq soon after. The Count and Maul can contend for a short while but nah they are no match for someone of Hego's calibre.

UCanShootMyNova
He won't be able to maintain a hold on Force users of the team's caliber whilst also holding off an assault from 2 or 3 duelists of their caliber simultaneously.

chingchangwalla
So Dooku, Maul, Bulq and Savage are on his level? Is that what you're saying.
Plagueis is a good Duelist with force comparable to Palpatine's, he would **** Dooku and Maul who are easily the best Duelists here :/

UCanShootMyNova
Where did I say that?

He would beat them, yes. I don't think he could maintain his hold over 1 or 2 of the group whilst fighting them though.

SunRazer
7, 8 or 9.

Emperordmb
9 or 10

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
9 or 10

Q99
I'll agree with SunRazer, 7/8/9.

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
He could absolutely ragdoll Maul, Savage and Bulq tbh. Dooku isn't lasting longer than 30 seconds

Three things:

One, ragdolling someone with TK doesn't take them out. Unless you get to the target and stab them or blast them, they can normally shake it off given a bit of time to recover.

Two, ragdolling *one* person and *three* of them is very different things. If one is using TK to pin people, then 1/3rd as much power and focus on each means the effectiveness is much less.

Three, all this must be done with Dooku's attacking too.

I really dislike "Well, this person one-on-one would lose fast, so therefore I won't even include their strength in the group," arguments.

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Not all at once. He could ragdoll 2 and kill em, then just imagine the TCW Maul and Savage vs Sidious fight, that would happen all over again.

You mean, the fight where Sidious inflicted damage when he split them up, and they held their own when together?

Toss Dooku into that, and the opportunities to isolate just one become a lot less. Toss Bulq on top of *that*, and not only is it super hard to get a 1v1, but even the loss of one isn't that big a deal any more.

Also, remember the B-Team vs Sidious scene? Where Sidious went all-out and overwhelmed most of the team, which used enough energy and gave Windu enough opportunity that by the time it was one-on-one, he was actually able to stalemate, even grab the edge vs Sids?

Going all-out to winnow enemy numbers is a tradeoff, not a freebe.

Rebel95
8 for sure, maybe 7

Deronn_solo
LMAO.

No way is he passing 7.

Q99
Jaina and Kenobi in front with sabers, while Thanaton runs force attacks, and Outlander switches between the two as needed, yea, 7 is gonna beat pretty much anyone.

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
7, 8 or 9.

ares834
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LMAO.

No way is he passing 7.

carthage
7 curbstomps him

Tondemonai
7+

Sinious
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LMAO.

No way is he passing 7.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by carthage
7 curbstomps him

Sinious
7 vs 8

Who wins? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
7 shits. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.