Bastila Shan run low-level/trash gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GhostRavage
1. Fifth Brother
2. Eighth Brother
3. Kanan Jarrus
4. Darth Bandon
5. Seventh Sister
6. Grand Inquisitor
7. Kylo Ren
8. Darth Vindican
Boss: Darth Bane

BazookaMaster
1. Wins 10/10
2. Wins a majority/10, don't know how much
3. Even
4. Should lose I guess...
5. Even or loses slightly
6. Loses
7. Loses
8. Honestly can win lol
Boss: Gets stomped

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by GhostRavage
1. Fifth Brother
2. Eighth Brother
3. Kanan Jarrus
4. Darth Bandon
5. Seventh Sister
6. Grand Inquisitor
7. Kylo Ren
8. Darth Vindican
Boss: Darth Bane
Bandon is far greater the Seventh Sister, lmfao.

darthbane77
Wins all except the boss imo.

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan.

DarthAnt66
Shan would dominate Kanan. erm

UCanShootMyNova
I don't think landing a push on a weakened Revan and 2 of his companions while Bastilla was being empowered is as impressive as briefly holding up a collapsed mining zone personally.

DarthAnt66
It's, like, a thousand times better, lol. I doubt Kanan's better than your stock Dark Jedi. And that's hardly the only shiz she has.

UCanShootMyNova
If you can give me a better scalable force feat from her I'd appreciate it.

Also what's Revan's best Force feat whilst being drained by the Star Forge?

DarthAnt66
Being a high-end master of the double-blanded lightsaber, "the most heroic Jedi of her time," healing Revan from the brink of death, and having the greatest Battle Meditation of the era comes to mind.

She didn't even do the feat you're referring to on the Star Forge. mmm

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Being a high-end master of the double-blanded lightsaber,

"the most heroic Jedi of her time,"

healing Revan from the brink of death,

and having the greatest Battle Meditation of the era comes to mind.

She didn't even do the feat you're referring to on the Star Forge. mmm

Not a force feat.

Not a force feat.

Going to need an explanation on why that's better then the TK feat. I mean it sounds good but there's no real way to scale it.

Kaan had the greatest battle meditation of his era as well. It didn't stop him from being wary of someone like Bane to the point he didn't want to engage him in combat.

That's why you should make those KOTOR lore posts so I know what occurred. Where did she accomplish the push?

Nephthys
As if Kaan wouldn't obliterate Kanan, lol.

DarthAnt66
Relevant to the fight.

It basically is.

Anyone moderately powerful can hold up some rocks, lol. Healing someone back from the brink demands mastery and power Kanan hasn't shown.

Yeah, and Kaan would destroy Kanan too.

Lehon.

UCanShootMyNova
Going by showings I wouldn't think so.

DarthAnt66
Kaan would bend Kanan into the fifth dimension, lmfao.

UCanShootMyNova
Relevant to the fight.

It basically is.

Anyone moderately powerful can hold up some rocks, lol. Healing someone back from the brink demands mastery and power Kanan hasn't shown.

Yeah, and Kaan would destroy Kanan too.

Can you give me the quote that shows healing is a superior demonstration of power in comparison to TK?

I'm not saying Bastilla isn't more knowledgeable in the Force but I'm doubtful she is more powerful.

UCanShootMyNova
Kaan would bend Kanan into the fifth dimension, lmfao.

I don't believe Kaan is capable of reality manipulation.

Nephthys
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I don't believe Kaan is capable of reality manipulation.

He was able to telepathically manipulate every Sith in the galaxy at once tho, lol.

NewGuy01
Shan would dominate Kanan. erm

Heh, probably not tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Yes but it was via subtle manipulation rather then outright domination and he was incapable of doing so to Bane. Given Kanan's demonstrated level of power and his casual resistance of the Inquisitor who had torture instruments at his disposal to weaken Kanan's resolve I believe Kanan would be able to resist Kaan's influence especially because he wouldn't be open to listening to Kaan in the first place since they are not allies.

Nephthys
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Yes but it was via subtle manipulation rather then outright domination and he was incapable of doing so to Bane. Given Kanan's demonstrated level of power and his casual resistance of the Inquisitor who had torture instruments at his disposal to weaken Kanan's resolve I believe Kanan would be able to resist Kaan's influence especially because he wouldn't be open to listening to Kaan in the first place since they are not allies.

It's not really subtle to psychically compel every Sith in the galaxy to gather in Ruusan. Pretty sure that's outright domination. Bane resisting him proves nothing in regards to Kanan, its almost as if Bane is fantastically powerful and has one of the strongest wills in the mythos or something.

I wasn't even suggesting that Kaan would just mind-**** him, tho he evidently could lol @ resisting the Inquisitor as being comparable to Kaan. But being capable of pulling off the feat in question means than Kaan's "demonstrated level of power" is astronomically above that of Kanan's.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
It's not really subtle to psychically compel every Sith in the galaxy to gather in Ruusan. Pretty sure that's outright domination. Bane resisting him proves nothing in regards to Kanan, its almost as if Bane is fantastically powerful and has one of the strongest wills in the mythos or something.

I wasn't even suggesting that Kaan would just mind-**** him, tho he evidently could lol @ resisting the Inquisitor as being comparable to Kaan. But being capable of pulling off the feat in question means than Kaan's "demonstrated level of power" is astronomically above that of Kanan's.

He was their leader in the Brotherhood and I'm sure it didn't take that much convincing to make the existing Sith willing to come to Ruusan to slaughter their natural enemies, the Jedi.

Given Bane's showings by PoD I wouldn't place him above Kanan.

I highly doubt that.

Considering C'baoth dominated thousands of Imperial officers simultaneously but never showed TK above the level Kanan demonstrated I find it doubtful that massive demonstrations of TP exceed more conventional demonstrations of power like TK. If you have a direct comparison between TK and TP demonstrations by the same character or characters of equal power I'm all ears.

Nephthys
I'm starting to remember that you're Syndicate now, which is explaining a lot about this discussion.

I don't think you understand, Kaan was telepathically compelling every Sith in the galaxy. There's a story where a Sith feels his will pulling him to Ruusan and knows he can't resist for long. The same Sith who decimated a landscape in a duel with a Jedi and was able to duel her while levitating over a lake. It isn't a case of convincing, it's Kaan extending his will over the length of the galaxy and compelling them to join him. It's a feat leagues beyond Kanan.

Then you're grossly ignorant.

I highly doubt the Inquisitor is remotely in league of the merest league of Kaan in TP.

I think that example helps me in this case more than you since C'baoth was kind of clowning on Luke ****ing Skywalker despite lacking such showings. Gosh, I wonder how Luke Skywalker vs Kanan would go. no expression

NewGuy01

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aopdD9Cu-So&t=0m26s

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'm starting to remember that you're Syndicate now, which is explaining a lot about this discussion.

I don't think you understand, Kaan was telepathically compelling every Sith in the galaxy. There's a story where a Sith feels his will pulling him to Ruusan and knows he can't resist for long. The same Sith who decimated a landscape in a duel with a Jedi and was able to duel her while levitating over a lake. It isn't a case of convincing, it's Kaan extending his will over the length of the galaxy and compelling them to join him. It's a feat leagues beyond Kanan.

Then you're grossly ignorant.

I highly doubt the Inquisitor is remotely in league of the merest league of Kaan in TP.

I think that example helps me in this case more than you since C'baoth was kind of clowning on Luke ****ing Skywalker despite lacking such showings. Gosh, I wonder how Luke Skywalker vs Kanan would go. no expression

Ok.

Quote? As far I know he simply coerced the members of the Brotherhood.

The great Nephys claimed it so it must be true. smile

I didn't say he was. I'm saying the way Kanan casually shrugged it off bodes well for Kanan's chances of being able to resist Kaan.

Ask NewGuy. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Ant did the impossible. He showed me a source that actually compares BM and TK and gives their level based on what a Force user can do with them.

Point conceded. Bastilla should make it past Kanan.

SunRazer
lol, Bastila would easily make it past Kanan.

Nephthys

UCanShootMyNova
Fair enough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.