Finn vs Mandalore the Ultimate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins?

Finn has his standard equipment.

DarthAnt66
Ultimate stomps.

ares834
WTF is this?

Deronn_solo
Carthage level spit, LMAO. The Ultimate takes him back to the slave days.

Jmanghan
Finn is a supersoldier. Just look at all the facts me and Myth have posted, and you'll see that Finn is the superior combatant.

Q99
Yikes, Finn's a great shot but he's not on the level of top mandos!

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Finn is a supersoldier. Just look at all the facts me and Myth have posted, and you'll see that Finn is the superior combatant.

What's funny is I don't even think Finn wins here, so your poor attempt at spite cuz yer salty is stupid... much like you. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
What's funny is I don't even think Finn wins here, so your poor attempt at spite cuz yer salty is stupid... much like you. thumb up When anyone besides me says that the First Order troopers suck, you stfu.

I was making a case for the First Order troopers in the "Best Training Regimens" thread, and Zen was countering it with the argument "we haven't seen the First Order do anything impressive enough to put them above the Clone Troopers".

It seems like you only debate with me because you feel like you can handle me in a debate about the First Order, and keep repeating the same reasons as to why you think Finn is impressive.

The First Order sucks, their training isn't more hardcore then the Clones, because evidence.

I do not care what they were described as, I do not care that Finn has stomped his peers, I don't care that Hux was inspired by the Jedi to create their training, which could literally mean anything. I don't even care that they were trained from birth.

Do you ever actually see a rundown of their exercises, what they are made to do during their training?

Or does it just say "They were trained to be Supersoldiers"?

Could you give me a rundown of the First Order training regimen?

Or, if you think they're so great, make a respect thread for them, so you can actually prove me wrong, and prove why the First Order is better.

Instead of just the generic "You're stupid" or "You're cancer."

SunRazer
Ultimate gets revenge for Malachor V by doing something even worse to Finn.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
When anyone besides me says that the First Order troopers suck, you stfu.

I was making a case for the First Order troopers in the "Best Training Regimens" thread, and Zen was countering it with the argument "we haven't seen the First Order do anything impressive enough to put them above the Clone Troopers".

It seems like you only debate with me because you feel like you can handle me in a debate about the First Order, and keep repeating the same reasons as to why you think Finn is impressive.

The First Order sucks, their training isn't more hardcore then the Clones, because evidence.

I do not care what they were described as, I do not care that Finn has stomped his peers, I don't care that Hux was inspired by the Jedi to create their training, which could literally mean anything. I don't even care that they were trained from birth.

Do you ever actually see a rundown of their exercises, what they are made to do during their training?

Or does it just say "They were trained to be Supersoldiers"?

Could you give me a rundown of the First Order training regimen?

Or, if you think they're so great, make a respect thread for them, so you can actually prove me wrong, and prove why the First Order is better.

Instead of just the generic "You're stupid" or "You're cancer."

Why so serious, lad? You got too much rage in yer life, boi. But you did give me an idea to make an FO Troopers RT smile

Also, kys

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Why so serious, lad? You got too much rage in yer life, boi. But you did give me an idea to make an FO Troopers RT smile

Also, kys Yes, please do that. If you rate them so highly, I wanna see what they are truly capable of.

MythLord
Correction: I rank Finn highly. Any Jedi would kick the shit into an standard FO trooper -- unless it's a youngling.

But must you be so passive-aggressive towards an innocent soul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.