First Order Stormtroopers vs Clone Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
In my opinion, Finn could take any Clone outside of X1 and X2.

And your average First Order trooper is superior physically to your average Clone.

Kurk
meh

ares834
lol

Clones are vastly superior to FO Stormtoopers.

And Fordo would wreck Finn. As would every other ARC trooper, every Republic Commando, Rex, etc...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ares834
lol

And Fordo would wreck Finn. As would every other ARC trooper, every Republic Commando, Rex, etc... FO were trained from birth to be the best Supersoldiers, Finn could take your average Padawan, probably even a few Magnaguards.

MythLord and I are starting the Finn bridgade.

Jmanghan
They're better in Melee combat, and have better Physicals.

Finn could probably take Jango Fett.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ares834
lol

And Fordo would wreck Finn. As would every other ARC trooper, every Republic Commando, Rex, etc...

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0O9zkuXMMFSh9ePC/giphy.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0O9zkuXMMFSh9ePC/giphy.gif Finn is worth way more then that one guy. In fact, he's better then 20 Clones at once in any scenario.

relentless1
haven't seen anything from the FO troopers that would suggest they are anywhere near the battle prowess of the Clonetroopers, watch TFA and compare to the feats from TCW and you'll see that comparing the two squads is ridiculous

Q99
FO Stormtroopers do seem generally pretty competent. 'Traitor' was impressively melee skilled, Finn *never missed*, etc..

And the first Clone Wars cartoon was over-the-top with everyone. We see CTs plenty often elsewhere and they aren't that impressive.

cdtm
FO troopers usually hit their targets. smile

Rex vs Finn would be a hard choice for me, because I'm a big fan of the "humanized" Clone Troopers. But Finn could probably take Rex.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
FO Stormtroopers do seem generally pretty competent. 'Traitor' was impressively melee skilled, Finn *never missed*, etc..

And the first Clone Wars cartoon was over-the-top with everyone. We see CTs plenty often elsewhere and they aren't that impressive.

Well, the first 'Toon was made by Samurai Jack creator.

Over the top feats and solid writing is what he's known for. Wish Genndy could make another movie or something. ("Something" being Space Miyomoto Usagi vs Luke Skywalker stick out tongue )

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cdtm
FO troopers usually hit their targets. smile

Clones haven't?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.