Who is the weakest character that can do this to Franklin Richards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can replicate the following feat and one-shot-kill Franklin Richards?

ghostman
solar man of the sub atomic particle

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ghostman
solar man of the sub atomic particle

Who is that? I'm drawing a blank here...

What feat does he have to suggest he could one-shot-kill Franklin as the Future Sentinel did?

golem370
Solar Man of Atom?

ghostman
Originally posted by golem370
Solar Man of Atom?

nope, solar man of the subatomic particle.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by ghostman
nope, solar man of the subatomic particle.

LoL...

Made up character...

laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lifebringer Galactus, perhaps. smile

Galan007
Something > Celestials.

Magnon
Pretty much anyone who has damaging attacks and can take him by surprise. Unless he consciously protects himself, Franklin has normal human durability.

So, lets say Forgetmenot with a gun.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Magnon
Pretty much anyone who has damaging attacks and can take him by surprise. Unless he consciously protects himself, Franklin has normal human durability.

I guess this technically.

abhilegend
Yeah, he was once koed by a fifty feet fall.

laughing out loud

Galan007
I would think that since he's become FAR more acclimated to his reality warping powers, thanks to training from his adult counterpart, he'd be quite a bit harder to put down.

zopzop
Uhm guys. He had no powers in that reality big grin

Magnon
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, he was once koed by a fifty feet fall.

laughing out loud
If you mean that time when he was fleeing from Ashema and fell, he actually died from it. Ashema brought him back.

cdtm
Purple Man could make him kill himself.

Astner
At the height of his power I'd say that nothing short of the Infinity Gauntlet could do it.

Even during Hickman's run we see one of the Reeds with an Infinity Gauntlet taking out three Celestials effortlessly after channeling power from its native universe.

http://i.imgur.com/IO1s75gm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/f77xRdsm.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ZsbvGlvm.jpg

So in-universe I think its power to control the universe would be above Franklin's.

zopzop
Originally posted by Astner
At the height of his power I'd say that nothing short of the Infinity Gauntlet could do it.

Franklin is Celestial level at his best and nothing more. Even under Hickman's pen (and he's wanked the PHUCK out of Franklin).

It took the following to put down 4 Rogue Celestials :
a) A four planet fed Galactus
b) Sol's Anvil (without this they were all dead)
c) Adult Franklin Richards
d) All of child Franklin Richard's power (to revive Galactus)

Even at full power, any abstract worth it's name would wipe Franklin from existence. Hell, a Many Angled One like Shuma Gorath would destroy Franklin (see Thanos Imperative).

operator616
Originally posted by Magnon

When kid franklin confronted the mad celestials the exact opposite was implied. He unknowingly protected himself from the Celestial's attack.

Originally posted by zopzop
Uhm guys. He had no powers in that reality big grin

The inhibitors were gone at that point if that's what you mean. I'm pretty sure he wasn't powerless. He didn't even die in that instance, he was destroyed on a physical level only.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest character that can replicate the following feat and one-shot-kill Franklin Richards? Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/151955-100151-leech.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.