Raps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I'm scared, thoughts of violence overwhem me, nothing helps me. Stuck in a ditch, the darkness tells me that there's no souce of light left, you might guess that I'm not in check, my heart spills over the desk, brains pour out all over the armrest. Always obsessed with being the best, not good at anything. I wish I could dance, I wish I could sing, *ring ring*. Whats that? Why do I hear a police siren? Everyones Cryin'. Why am I being offered my father's ashes? My world crashes down, without even making a sound, bullied in school, crowned the king of loser town, got into fights, pound-for-pound, it wasn't too nice. Times my head would be in a vice, it was a crysis, a throw of the dice is all it will take for me to be lifeless, it isn't the nicest.

I wish I could change, a sex addiction screws with my brain, can't obtain a girlfriend cause of the stains. Girl to girl, shame to shame, forgetting names, can't even tame myself. Well, was it worth it? Or was the sex worthless? So many fish in the sea, but none for me.

Jmanghan
This is all I got for now. Maybe more later, not my best work though.

Scribble
jTLaowNxVpA

Seriously though, not too bad, Jman. Maybe work on your rhyming some more, although the last few phrases of the first paragraph are pretty inventive. Keep it up, man.

dynamix
hey man this wasn't too bad at all. i like that its very personal. good stuff, keep writing!

Jmanghan
Looking back, these raps weren't the best.

._.

Scribble
You don't take compliments very well, do you?

dynamix
lol!

jmanghan, are u in a dark place?
sometimes i fear for u.
like ur living on the edge....of a sharp blade
lets just call it " God's" ways. that playful, dude!
'cause in every insult, u bet that there's always a grain of truth
sometimes we must remove ourselves...
absence appraise our worth with distance...
"Apart". "A Part" - see how space can make a world of difference?
don't be too quick to speak. learn to jam the sound..
why do u think pearls of wisdom exists in every "clam it down?" ha!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Scribble
You don't take compliments very well, do you? No, I wasn't referring to you. I was speaking in general.

I've done a lot better and when I read over it, it doesn't flow well and doesn't make much sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.