The Redeemed vs The Fallen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
A team of Jedi who fell to the dark side and were redeemed face a team of Jedi who have been lost to the dark side. Prime, unamped versions unless specified otherwise.

Revan, Anakin Skywalker, Bastila Shan, the Hero of Tython (Act III)

vs

Exar Kun, Darth Tyranus, Asajj Ventress, Darth Krayt

Morals on, standard equipment, fight takes place aboard an empty Citadel Station.

AncientPower
Bastila frankly drags the team down, getting killed by Ventress. Tyranus can tackle the Hero of Tython whilst Krayt kills Skywalker. Ventress helps Tyranus sweep up the Hero and by that point Revan is well and truly f*cked, no matter which way his fight with Kun went.

ares834
Team 2.

MythLord
Team 2. Bastila and HoT are weak links.

BazookaMaster
Revan > Exar Kun, but in a long fight
Anakin < Krayt, but in a long fight
Bastila < Asajj, in a short fight
Hero of Tython < Dooku, in a medium long fight

Asajj deals with Bastila very fast, then either:
- helps Dooku mop the floor with Hero of Tython
- helps Krayt make shorter work of Anakin (in the meantime Revan beats Kun)

Then either way we have Revan remaining, who gets stomped by Krayt, Dooku and Asajj at the same time.

Team 2 10/10

Nephthys
Originally posted by AncientPower
Bastila frankly drags the team down, getting killed by Ventress. Tyranus can tackle the Hero of Tython whilst Krayt kills Skywalker. Ventress helps Tyranus sweep up the Hero and by that point Revan is well and truly f*cked, no matter which way his fight with Kun went.

IMO, Bastila is their only chance. If she can BM them, Ventress becomes an afterthought and they can probably win.

Emperordmb
In straight 4v4 combat, team one loses, unless:
Originally posted by Nephthys
IMO, Bastila is their only chance. If she can BM them, Ventress becomes an afterthought and they can probably win.

chingchangwalla
Kun, Krayt solo

Vixas
Honestly. I was in agreement about Team 2 winning easily, and while I still think it is the more likely outcome. The thought occurred to me that if Bastila is killed, then Revan will likely become... well, bloodlusted or enraged. Quite frankly, that MIGHT end his and Kun's fight early. Then earning Ventress a very prompt one-shot.

Simple food for thought.

ares834
mhmm

Nah.

darthbane77
Team 2 wins most likely, it basically comes down to Revan and Anakin vs all 4 of the enemy team. Anakin falls rather quickly (Revan and Anakin kill at least one of them though) and then I don't think Revan can fight off the whole team on his own. Especially not with Krayt and Kun on the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.