DoE Bane vs. SOR Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Petrus
Revan in all.

MythLord
Bane should take sabers, tbh. Dies in Force and all-out, though.

Petrus
I hate that we don't have enough on Revan in regards to saber skills.

DarthDuelist9
Revan takes it.

Deronn_solo
Nah. Bane takes no rounds. Revan wins, clean sweep.

carthage
What if we use the accolade Bane had more knowledge than anyone before him.

DarthAnt66
Revan teleports the accolade up Bane's ass and shows him the true meaning of knowledge.

RHaggis
Revan.

UCanShootMyNova
Going by accolade, Bane takes this no problem. Both more knowledgable and more powerful and his saber accolades place him as an equally effective lightsaber combatant to his orbalisk self.

Revan should take this going by feats though.

DarthAnt66
The accolade's been debunked a while ago.

UCanShootMyNova
I don't really care what excuses you've made up to excuse it in your mind. It clearly states he's more knowledgable and more powerful. Accept it or join me in the discounting of quotes over feats and portrayals. smile

DarthAnt66
The author stating Revan wasn't considered in the quote isn't an excuse. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who the **** are you? smile

UCanShootMyNova
What, is this another one of your fabled "I contacted the author and they had this to say about it." quotes?

I don't know about everybody else but I don't believe a god damn word of what you say an author said.

DarthAnt66
I contacted them publicly via Facebook. Their comments are visible to all. laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
Link it.

DarthAnt66

UCanShootMyNova
So it doesn't apply to Disney canon which we already knew. Why does this preclude it from counting as Legends material which is constantly used here and on other debate forums?

DarthAnt66
Did you even read what he said, lmfao? The quote *was* referring to Disney Canon, not Legends. That was, like, the whole point of his speech.

thumb up

Zenwolf
So...then the Fact Files are Canon now?

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Did you even read what he said, lmfao? The quote *was* referring to Disney Canon, not Legends. That was, like, the whole point of his speech.

So the fact file quotes are referring to canon?

DarthAnt66
Yes. In Canon, Darth Bane's the top ancient, as made clear with the whole Yoda x Darth Bane scene on Korriban.

UCanShootMyNova
All fact files are canon? Or only ones made after a certain point?

SunRazer
The re-released ones are.

UCanShootMyNova
Alright.

darthbane77
Revan takes Force only and All out, but Bane might have it in sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.