What game potrays the lightsaber forms the best?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Balta Skywalker
For me it's LEGO The Force Awakens (Check it out) but I wanna hear your opinion.

Zenwolf
EP 3 game.

NewGuy01
...Really?

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by NewGuy01
...Really?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6clOyNumPKA

Tell me the Forms aren't well made here.

AncientPower
KotOR II, because they're genuinely accurate.

SunRazer
KotOR II's descriptions (from Kreia or the Masters) are generally fairly accurate (Shii-Cho is the weirdest one, and Makashi/Juyo have introduced defenses/weaknesses against Force powers, probably for the sake of game mechanic balance). And it actually has all of them. TOR's missing Makashi and Niman, and I don't think any other game has all of the forms and makes them fairly accurate to the lore.

Deronn_solo
Jedi Knight Outcast.

Darth Abonis
Definitely KOTOR II

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Zenwolf
EP 3 game.

Trocity
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Jedi Knight Outcast.

The lightsaber dueling in that game was f***ing glorious.

AncientPower
This isn't about lightsaber combat mechanics, this is about the most accurate representation of the lightsaber forms.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by AncientPower
This isn't about lightsaber combat mechanics, this is about the most accurate representation of the lightsaber forms.

Exactly.

Kurk
It's not bad for a lego game (lol at Dooku's voice btw) but I'd say RotS game and TCW versus game are pretty solid

TheNuisanceBird
ROTS videogame for sure. The behind the scenes video explains it well enough.

chingchangwalla
Yeah the TCW dueling game (can't remember it's name) was pretty good

MythLord
The TCW versus game or Clone Wars Adventures do a fairly good job of it, as well.

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yeah the TCW dueling game (can't remember it's name) was pretty good

Dude, those new pictures you've got are hurting me...

chingchangwalla
I'll change em soon

Balta Skywalker
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I'll change em soon

As a Shaak Ti fan, it's kinda painful to watch.

NewGuy01
The RotS video game does a great job in portraying the character's fighting styles as depicted in the movies, but those are personalized. It really has nothing to do with the traditional seven forms themselves or their advantages/weaknesses at all.

Jmanghan
KOTOR II Combat doesn't mirror the forms though.

With each form comes certain movesets.

AncientPower
Because KotOR II Combat doesn't work like that, not even remotely.

darthbane77
Jedi Outcast or KOTOR II

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by AncientPower

And Jedi Outcast did a excellent job showcasing the lightaber styles of the NJO, correct?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.