Ryu from street fighter 2v vs terry bogard from the ovas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who wins?

Inedian
Ryu

dvampire
Since nobody posted I'll give my answer. I think ryu would win. I think he has the advantage in close combat because of the hado power being able to show Terry's movement before he makes it. Its like sasuke in his first fight with naruto. And i also thinkbhe can avoid Terry's power wave with ease since ryu and Ken deflect multiple hokey pucks with ease. Judging by the speed pucks were going I'll say they're much faster than a power wave. For the burn knuckle, its still connected to how fast Terry moves, which ryu can see. As for the power guyser, its risky because he will also get caught in the blast. The hakeyosaken ( I think in wording it correctly) takes time to charge and gives ryu a equal amount of time to hit him or throw an hadoken ( the speed of him releasing became much faster in his fight with bison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.