Starkiller (Star Wars) vs Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sharivan
These two are bloodlusted, and are aiming to destroy each other by any means necessary. They have basic knowledge on each other, and know everything that the other can do.

Starkiller has access to everything from the comic books, novels, and video games. Kenshiro has access to the manga, and the anime.

They fight within the remains of Cain's Sanctum in the Land of Nod.

Galan007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89

Sharivan
Originally posted by Galan007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=89

I figured it was alright because Star Wars: TFU has its own comic book. Which I am including in the discussion here.

Surtur
You guys have so many forums for fights. Why not just one forum where all of fiction is allowed? Or if you must have more than one, why not just two forums: one for literature like books, comics, manga, etc. The other for tv, movies, videogames, etc.

Plus why is there no forum for book fights?

As to the fight I am going to go with Kenshiro. I think he is a lot faster, plus he has a lot of exotic abilities and can essentially go intangible, etc.

Sharivan

Sharivan
This is stuff from the novelization.

Here Galen Marek is able to scatter a dozen stormtroopers with telekinesis.

He is able to blow away hundreds of slave droids.

Here he is able to telekinetically scatter thousands of droids.

He is able to destroy a bunch of moorings, and catch tie-fighters in mid-air forcing them to crash into things.

He is able to blow a hole in a star ship that's big enough to fit a tie-fighter.

He is able to destroy a bull rancor's head with telekinesis.

Here Galen Marek telekinetically triggers an AT-AT Walker to explode.

Sharivan
This is the infamous ISD sequence where he changes its trajectory as it crashes from orbit.

Sharivan
Here he uses his force lightning to power up the hyperdrive turbines in a corvette star ship.

Galen Marek kills a rancor with a single blast of force lightning.

Here he gravely wounds a bull rancor with force lightning.

Here he destroyed an AT-AT Walker with force lightning.

Here Galen fried the Core on Raxus Prime with force lightning.

This is from the comic book. He overpowers, and overloads an ore cannon with force lightning.

http://i.imgur.com/vy4elAw.jpg

Galen Marek was able to mind control numerous commanding officers.

Here he is able to easily read Rahm Kota's mind. Do keep in mind that he was a Jedi Master, and a general in the Clone Wars.

Here is a showing of Galen Marek's precognition/clairvoyance.

http://i.imgur.com/zTrM0eC.jpg

Here he blocks and dodges blaster fire coming at him from over a dozen different directions.

Here it's even noted that time appears to slow down when he does it.

Here he dodges AT-ST fire.

Here he moves so fast that Juno can hardly see him.

Here he blocks more AT-ST fire.

This is basically something he can do in his sleep.

Here he is able to see Rahm Kota's movements happening in slow motion.

Surtur
Okay that is a lot of reading. First of all feats for Bane don't necessarily also apply to Starkiller. Even if he is more powerful than Bane I wouldn't necessarily grant him as able to do everything Bane could. The force isn't just about raw power, but also skill.

Based on the speed feats from Starkiller it doesn't seem like he is so fast he can avoid getting hit indefinitely and I'm pretty sure Kenshiro can make people explode by tapping their forehead in a certain way.

Sharivan
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay that is a lot of reading. First of all feats for Bane don't necessarily also apply to Starkiller. Even if he is more powerful than Bane I wouldn't necessarily grant him as able to do everything Bane could. The force isn't just about raw power, but also skill.

Not only Darth Bane but a bunch of Sith Acolytes, and this is something they learned very early on in their training. Saying this doesn't apply to Starkiller is the same as saying Sith Acolytes and Padawans are faster than Sith Lords and Jedi Masters. It most certainly applies as they are at the very bottom of the barrel as far as force sensitives go.

Well, besides the ones without any training whatsoever.

As I already noted blaster bolts are officially as fast as slugs in the story itself. Which are outright stated to be hypersonic. Starkiller is able dodge and and deflect dozens of them coming at him from all directions.

That on top of having a precognitive anticipatory reflex. Which every force sensitive has even ones as weak as Jax.

RealityWarper
Kenshiro gostomps effortlessly without using the full extent of his abilities.

krisblaze
Why would anyone want to rep Starkiller?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by krisblaze
Why would anyone want to rep Starkiller?

Fanboyism for Starkiller.

krisblaze
Are they 12 years old?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by krisblaze
Are they 12 years old?

Probably.

Stoic
Up close Kenny wrecks shop, but I don't know why Star Killer couldn't just force lift him into outer space? I guess that it depends who gets in the first attack.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Stoic
Up close Kenny wrecks shop, but I don't know why Star Killer couldn't just force lift him into outer space? I guess that it depends who gets in the first attack.

He struggles to throw guys a few meters away with his Force-based TK (Force Grip and Force Push)...

Kenshiro has better showings of his Ki-based TK in his fight against Han and when he send the river upwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.