OCW Anakin vs Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Old Clone Wars animated series Anakin fights Savage (non-bloodlusted) instead of Ventress.

Who wins?

Darth Thor
Ani stomps.

darthbane77
Anakin

|King Joker|
Savage.

Emperordmb
Depends on if it's pre or post Anakin acquiring the Jedi Mullet.

chingchangwalla
The main reason Anakin beat Ventress was due to superior physical strength, an advantage he doesn't have against Savage. Opress can tank his TK and pretty much anything that gets thrown at him

Savage wins

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Depends on if it's pre or post Anakin acquiring the Jedi Mullet. It's Anakin as of his Yavin IV fight with Ventress

Deronn_solo
Yeah, Savage.

UCanShootMyNova
Savage.

SunRazer
Savage is better than Ventress as of this point, unquestionably. So he wins, yeah.

Darth Thor
I was under the impression it's OCW Anakin without power scaling Savage up. Just feat for fear. In which case Ani stomps.

SunRazer
That's not how we do things here, lol.

Darth Thor
^ I'm not some new poster, and have seen plenty of debates done that way. The OP specifically states "Old OCW Anakin". People specify the difference between OCW and TCW all the time for certain characters like Grievous or Mace, because the feats were on a whole other level.

Beniboybling
Learn2debate noob, Savage wins.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ I'm not some new poster, and have seen plenty of debates done that way. The OP specifically states "Old OCW Anakin". People specify the difference between OCW and TCW all the time for certain characters like Grievous or Mace, because the feats were on a whole other level.

Unless the OP specifically states OCW Anakin only, he means Anakin around the time of OCW.

And yes, some sources are more exaggerated. You just have to take that into account.

carthage
Didn't OCW Anakin crush spider droids and manipulate a dreadnought cruiser? Those feats are well beyond Savage's paygrade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.