Exar Kun's recently discovered feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Anybody have that feat that was recently found for Exar Kun? The one saying he lifted a ship out of a planet's gravity well (I think that's what it was anyway.)

AncientPower
"Though all of the_Derriphan-class battleships were thought to be destroyed in the Great Hyperspace War, at least one survived. The ship, belonging to Naga Sadow, was buried on Yavin 4._During the Great Sith War, Exar Kun would raise the ship from the planet and put it back to service, similar to the way Darth Nihilus would raise the_Ravager_from the ruined surface of Malachor V."

-- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide, Page 163

DarthAnt66
thumb up I recall Gideon and Nai(?) debunking it though (not that it's out of Kun's capabilities anyway, though).

SunRazer
There was no gravity well and it's kind of ambiguous.

AncientPower
If purposefully misinterpreting it is what we call debunking these days, sure.

Darth Abonis
The gravity well was I guess implied, but Nihius kept a ship that should've fallen apart together, so his is the better feat. Yet, I do think Kun had more NATURAL power than Nihilus.

SunRazer
There's no gravity well on Yavin IV.

AncientPower
Fortunately for Kun he isn't in his prime.

darthbane77
Thanks for the help guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.