Darth Baras Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/darth-baras-respect-thread/128215/

Feel free to remind me of anything that I may have missed.

AncientPower
Darth Baras so powerful that his physical vessel can barely contain it.

SunRazer
He looks so much more badass on the cover of Threat of Peace than he does in the game. Should have kept that appearance, tbh.

Still, he's actually really powerful. And he's depicted as a parallel of Count Dooku, Darth Vader & Darth Sidious at varying times in the comics - truly the epitome of a Sith Inquisitor.

SunRazer
It's interesting that I mostly have scans here. It seems like most of the stuff he gets in TOR are quotes rather than on-panel feats. If I've missed anything, feel free to remind me.

AncientPower
Saw a typo, in your quote about the beast of Marka Ragnos, tremor is spelt 'termor'.

SunRazer
Thanks. Speaking of that feat, though, I have a feeling that I'm missing various points in the Sith Warrior storyline where Baras senses something.

darthbane77
Just read through it, good thread.

SunRazer
Thanks.

UCanShootMyNova
"one of the most greatest"

Might want to fix that.

SunRazer
Yeah. I changed it from "most powerful" to "one of the greatest" but I guess I didn't delete the entire phrase. Thanks for bringing it up.

carthage
How skilled was Dar Nala. I only remember how much of a coward she was in Deceived backstabbing Aryn

SunRazer
Not sure about her skill. She's just shown fighting Baras. She did manage to survive a fatal electric charge, hurled Baras, hurled Fortris Gall, and dominated Dalborra's mind.

MythLord
She died to a bounty hunter... she's about as good as the Grandmaster. thumb up

chingchangwalla
Noice

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
She died to a bounty hunter... she's about as good as the Grandmaster. thumb up

Yeah, but she legitimately had her guard down, lol. And an enraged Wookiee's strike will kill almost anyone in the mythos, tbh.

Except Kreia smile

MythLord
She also got one-shotted by a net... thumb up

SunRazer
The electric thing?

MythLord
Yeah. She charged and him and got caught in a net... Great use of Jedi speed and precognition right there boi.

She's almost as good as Pong Krell thumb up

SunRazer
Dooku had his lightsaber stolen from him by a Kowakian monkey-lizard. thumb up

MythLord
Dooku could've still killed 15 pirates unarmed, just one of whom could stalemate Anakin.

BTW, that Kowakian Monkey-Lizard is probably > Traya. thumb up

SunRazer
Nah. Traya would Force Bond with it (or any other creature in SW), impale herself on a saber, then walk on whilst the other one dies.

MythLord
Traya is apparently from American Horror Story: Covenant...

That makes waaay too much sense.

SunRazer
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.