Maul & Savage vs TOR Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Maul and Savage have travelled to Oba Diah to recruit the Pykes to their cause. However, when they arrive, they find that all of the Pykes have already been slain. Darth Baras, Darth Angral and Lord Draagh reveal themselves, and the Sith clash. Who wins?

DarthDuelist9
The brothers.

carthage
replace Angral with Malgus or Wrath

SunRazer
I was considering making it Malgus, Angral and Baras, but that would be too one-sided.

It's Lord Draagh now.

MythLord
Savage solos, and I didn't even read who they fight. I just know either can solo.

SunRazer
Maybe contesting with the sheer muscle of Savage Opress will give Baras the workout he needs to lose that belly.

MythLord
He gets smashed into a puddle like that Hutt.

SunRazer
Baras rages and quakes the floor. Savage trips and skews himself on his saberstaff.

MythLord
Nice try, but this isn't Rebels.

Besides, he only raged that time cuz he couldn't sh!t out that burito he ate for lunch at Taco Bell. I am assuming he's entering this fight with an empty stomach.

Scratch my opinion, Baras solos and eats them.

BazookaMaster
Maul can solo all, Savage can solo 2 weaker. Maul and bro stomp

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Baras clashes with Maul while Angral and Draahg, (I'm assuming Act 3) slaughter Savage. Team 2.

darthbane77
Brothers win

NewGuy01
Draagh's a weak link, Team 1.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Act 3 Draahg is stronger than Angral.

NewGuy01
What makes you say that?

Beniboybling
Angral is the weak link here, yeah. And it's entirely possible that Maul will one-shot him. Either way Maul won't let Savage get dog piled, the Brothers win.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What makes you say that?

Well, I think Draahg godstomping your party and dueling the wrath and their companion while simultaneously disintegrating Vowrawn is better than Angral's feats.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What makes you say that?
Completely dominating a DC member with the Force while he fights the Wrath.

BazookaMaster
Wowrawn was pretty weak

Nearly insta-killed by hired assassin, pretty weak for dark council standard

NewGuy01
A combat-useless DC member, and with tech as opposed to the Force besides. And ultimately, he was defeated before his "Death Field" was able to do any significant damage to Vowrawn. We saw already in Act II that he was no legitimate match for the Dark Council's warriors, and I'm suspicious of that fact changing by Act III with little more than verbal evidence to support. Baras certainly had no fear of him, as opposed to his other apprentice.

Beniboybling
Well they are both pretty shit yeah. smile

Nephthys
Draahg was holding back when fighting Vengean and his forces. Not really a valid point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
smile

And hell, Baras wasn't a DC member until Vengean died, and he shits on Angral.

SunRazer
Yeah, Draagh's Death Field is powered through cybernetics instead of the Force. I'm not sure if that will work here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.