Jaina Solo vs Cade Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Nephthys
Jaina
Cade
Cade

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jaina
Cade
Cade

This, though I can see Cade taking sabers as well.

MythLord
Jaina sweeps.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jaina
Cade
Cade

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina in all bar possibly force due to DT.

darthbane77
Jaina takes all imo, Dark Transfer might give Cade a little advantage though.

chingchangwalla
Jaina tbh

DarthDuelist9
Jaina takes it.

Balta Skywalker
Jaina
Cade
Jaina

Deronn_solo
Jaina taking Force is cancerous.

ares834
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
Jaina
Cade
Jaina

thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Jaina sweeps.

lmao

Q99
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
Jaina
Cade
Jaina

I go with this. Cade has a lot of big force feats, Jaina doesn't use big force offense much, but she can defend against Caedus-level force offense and matched his sabers, so.

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
lmao

Appeal to stone, honey.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
lmao

MythLord
Another one. Make an argument, not a fallacy, dear.

Deronn_solo
Cade utterly demolishing Talon with TK, hurling the better part of a ship several meters across a landscape vastly pre-prime, and creating barrier to shield himself, and Blue, from a ground zero attack is better than anything Jaina has performed, lmao.

Trocity
What is Jaina's best Force feat? Knocking down those 50 foot trees or whatever? Knocking back a hindered and severely injured Caedus?

Deronn_solo
She also manipulated skydrones that carried "tons" of cargo, IIRC. Which is nice and all, but still wouldn't put it above what Cade has shown.

Nephthys
I think Jaina destroyed a heavy cannon while firing with a barrier inside it that made it explode. It might have been a ships cannon or something.

carthage
It was a Vong ship, and she deflect the plasma back at it and blew it up. Vong Plasma can eat through the metals that make X wings

Nephthys
Thats pretty legit.

carthage
Didn't Cade withstand the explosion of a lab? That's a good feat

Trocity
He did, he was at the heart of the explosion.

I forgot about the Vong ship feat and don't remember the manipulation of the skydrones, but more impressive than what I was thinking Jaina had under her belt. The Vong ship feat was way pre-prime, too.

carthage
I don't think they were drones unless it's a different feat, they were 3 Chiss airships and she had them in her force grasp until they flew higher iirc

She also slammed one into the other and destroyed it

Trocity
Ahhh right, I vaguely recall that from the DNT I believe.

Deronn_solo
It's a different feat, actually:

--Excerpt from Legacy of the Force: Betrayal.

carthage
Not bad. She could pretty handily replicate Cade throwing that ship then imo

Nephthys
Not impressed tbh.

Deronn_solo
Y not?

Trocity
She did lift up, then slam down thousands of pounds. It is pretty impressive when you think about it.

SunRazer
Thousands of kilos smile

ILS
She tugged it, then it briefly went up before falling, kind of like that time everyone claimed Jax Pavan can ragdoll a ship when really he took it out of its supports and caused it to fall.

Cade actually picked up a ship and threw it. Far away. Far, far away.

Guess which one sounds better.

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina's? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.