Lord Beerus vs Hit and Golden Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in a 1000x1000 indestructible dome. If Beerus wins, golden Frieza no longer has stamina issues, and add SSB Vegeta to the duo. If Beerus loses, the same stipulations apply, but replace Beerus with Whis.

Inedian
Beerus wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Even in the bonus round? Reasoning?

NewGuy01
He doesn't have a defined upper limit. For all we know he could win this easily and still be holding back.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by NewGuy01
He doesn't have a defined upper limit. For all we know he could win this easily and still be holding back.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Does Hit have a defined upper limit, other than below Gods of Destruction?

cdtm
No, but assuming Beerus wasn't lying, we can infer Goku himself is nowhere close to threatening him, and Goku's peak is as far as Hit got. Hit was only making baby steps past Goku through their fight, not leaps and bounds, with Hit comfortably above both.

Not to mention, a weaker Champa had Hit crapping his pants.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except you also have to factor in Hit holding back. His "true strength" lies in his killing techniques.

But yeah, a Hit after an absolutely brutal fight was indeed shitting himself at the prospect of fighting Champa. thumb up

Inedian
Beerus with probably one month training would surpass Whis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
messed

Tondemonai
Originally posted by NewGuy01

ares834
Beerus seems worried when Goku whips out Kaio-ken and later on Champa nearly **** himself when both Goku and Hit glare at him. Beyond that, Whis claimed that if Goku and Vegeta worked together they would be able to defeat Beerus.

Beerus may win but it would be do to stamina issues. I certainly can't see him winning "this easily".

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What about the bonus round? Beerus vs Hit, SSB Vegeta, and Golden Frieza with no stamina issues.

Tondemonai
Bonus he loses. I personally hold SSB Kiokenx10 Goku to be roughly 85%-90% Beerus's maximum power on a side note.

Amici
Beerus loses both rounds. Hit and Frieza fuse and Beerus is destroyed.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
erm

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
messed

Beerus never trained in his life. With little training he would quickly come to the level of Whis. It's another if Whis would start training, but I see Beerus being the guy who could actually start training, but not Whis, he is just not such type.

carver9
Whis has trained through. Remember, his sister taught him. Anyways, Beerus wins this...even with Vegeta added.

Inedian
Originally posted by carver9
Whis has trained through. Remember, his sister taught him. Anyways, Beerus wins this...even with Vegeta added.

Yes.

Damborgson
Beerus gets his butt stomped.

NewGuy01
Uh, Beerus has trained. Whis was and is his teacher, remember? laughing out loud

cdtm
And from what Whis says about him, he's a horrible student.

Expected since the guy sleeps for 75 years at a time. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hakai.

carver9
He erases both of them.

Tondemonai
Yeah I've changed my views of Beerus' power lately. He wins both rounds, but bonus is a tough fight.

Basara
Beerus without a doubt. He is probably much stronger than SSB and especially Golden Freeza. Beerus is a true god.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.