Doomsday vs Emotional Spectrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
Scenario: DC is doing an arc involving the emotional spectrum and the various ring entities. Long story short, an event similar to M Day has happened in the DCU and every Lantern Corps has been destroyed. Each color will be allowed 1 lantern to represent their Corps from then on. The selections are determined based on compatibility with a particular color. Will Power, Compassion, Love, Greed, and Hope all find their avatars, however, Life, Death, Rage, and Fear all seem to have pinpointed the same being...Doomsday, based on his capacity to create and inspire fear, unbridled rage, ability to resist death, and capacity to end life. Which ring would he most likely receive?

*pre New 52 Doomsday

Galan007
Originally posted by Brockalizer
Which ring would he most likely receive? Rage.

Fear would be a close second.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Galan007
Rage.

Fear would be a close second. I wanted to go with rage at first as well. However, I changed my mind and switched over to fear. While it does possess a tremendous amount of rage, for me the deciding factor was WHO it inspires fear in. Very few characters, short of Galactus or maybe even Super Boy Prime, can make Gos, Guardians, super beings, and entire planets shit themselves at the mere thought that he might show up.

golem370
He is a Harbinger of Death hench the name Doomsday so I would say Death imo

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I wanted to go with rage at first as well. However, I changed my mind and switched over to fear. While it does possess a tremendous amount of rage, for me the deciding factor was WHO it inspires fear in. Very few characters, short of Galactus or maybe even Super Boy Prime, can make Gos, Guardians, super beings, and entire planets shit themselves at the mere thought that he might show up.

Does prime truly inspire that much fear?

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Does prime truly inspire that much fear? Probably not, but with his power set and feats, he should.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Does prime truly inspire that much fear? I'd say so...

http://i.imgur.com/yCSVlj9.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.